Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QomG6QqHL5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Politely ask her to leave

how did she get in

>>Walk into your bedroom
>>You find Taylor Swift standing there
>Wat do???
I tell her to sit on the the bed while I ask my wife for permission and a free pass to fuck her for an hour or so.

Yup.
"Its nice to see you Miss Swift. Have a safe trip home."

Ask that bitch why is she a rapper now

Shit on her chest.

tell her stay classy, unlike that crazy hannah montana slut.

Probably wake up, not even my dreams can be that good...

Pull out cock and masturbate

Tell her to stop wearing soo much make-up.

Do a Louis C.K.
Simply say ‘It’s cool if i jerk off right?’
She be paralyzed by the wizardry of my power and simply nods ‘ok’.
Im now raping taylor, and im not even touching her.

YOU HAVE TO EAT THESE EGGS.

Wake up, turn off the alarm clock, start another dreary day.

Ask her if she w-wants some of my kebab

>>Walk into your bedroom
>>You find Taylor Swift standing there
>Wat do???
By the very presence of she and I in my bedroom that close to the bed amply supports that this is rape-or at the very least-by me not having the security in place to ensure that a woman not get inside my bedroom, I am guilty of sexual harassment. What the fuck, I'm gonna get the name anyway so I do rape the bitch. All these bitches crying rape I LOVE! Because their outcries of wolf will eventually desensitize the public to this shit and we real men will again get a free pass to pussy-grab, molest and rape women again.

Nice one

>an hour or so.
none of us would last 0.36 seconds with her. wouldnt even have to put it in. just her brushing it with her inner thigh would cause an eruption.

her being in my house would be enough

> (You)
>>an hour or so.
>none of us would last 0.36 seconds with her
Actually, no. I really dislike skinny bitches and would probably not cum at all. I would fuck the rail-ass bag of bones only for the bragging rights and out of curiosity. That and to ruin her because I have hidden spy cams (from Amazon of course) in the bedroom.

Fuck off herman

Id rape her and chain her up in my basement and use her as a breeding and sex vessel

I don't have a bedroom, who room dis

I honestly don't think I could get it in without cumming.

The correct answer.

youtu.be/QomG6QqHL5c

amen

Turn 360° and walk away

> (OP)
>Turn 360° and walk away
Do that and you will end up walking right into the bitch and she will claim rape.

You absolute newfag

Ask her what her life was as Bradley manning before she turned into this...

> (You)
>You absolute newfag
Who the fuck asked you, you fucking shot-eating dick-headed retarded stinking son of a crack whore? Go back to sucking off that BBC you were busy with before you paused before he jizzed you mouth and decided to become yet another fucktarded fucking penis brained with too much fucking time on his stinkling fucking hands. Mama's stinking cunt calls you, maybe you can breed an equally retarded brother/son.

No u

id be like.. shit you still?here get the fuck out of here.

> (You)
>No u
No U what? I'm gunna watch while you suck your mother,s slimey cunt and your daddy's dick and your brother's balls and your sister's asshole in turn? Ok, let's watch asshead. Would love the show.

I would immediately start licking her feet and beg her to let me watch while Karlie fucks her.

> (You)
>
Yeah, they took the bait, so fucking what, dickhead?

No u

Tell her about Sup Forums

Ok, so your name is "u", we got that fuckwad.

>heart racing in fear as I sense an intruder
>palms sweaty
>grab razor blade from kitchen
>see T Swift
>I stutter in fear, "what, how did you get here"
>Look down in annoyance as I see her shoes on my clean carpet
>"I just want to hang out dont be scared" she replies
>"You sure? Im a kiss-less virgin"
> "I know user, Im tired of the bad boys"
>"Thats cool TayTay but why did you break into my house? Couldn't you just wait outside?"
>"Its so so cold outside this time of year. I needed to get all warm and toasty. I hope you dont mind."
>"Ummm, you didn't take anything did you?"
>TayTay laughs, "No offense but theres nothing you have that I can't easily buy"
>"Oh yea, then why is my copy of Battletoads missing on the desk behind you." I scream
>She runs passed me into the cold of the night while I give chase

I would ask her what it's like to be the most beautiful woman who's ever lived and then I would cry and she'd laugh at me and call me a faggot and I'd probably play FFXIV and call Dominos.

Probably be very surprised, say hello, and ask why she's here.

Kill her and post the body on Sup Forums so all you fucking faggots can quit worshipping the average looking bitch.

Damn! "u"'s daddy looks fucktarded. Cheer\s anyway!

I don't have an ass or a facelift in my house, so why is she here?

Call security. That's the fourth damn time this week.

rape her in self defence

Meh bait. Can walk backwards, can't you?

No u

beg her to train me to be her sissy tbh

Pls cont

throw things and tell her "Look what you made me do!"

Fucking NSA

18 and up please

Tell her to make me a damn sandwhich

Hey, there's this guy on craigslist trying to get 4 other dudes to bust a nut to your portrait.
Wanna just make it an orgy?

underrated

Peel of her skin and wear it as a skinsuit, then eat her inners pull out her teeth and replace mine with hers. Extract her pee and put it in my bladder. Drink her blood and replace my libs with her vagina. Rape the few things are left on the floor. Also turn 360° and walk away.

Say hello

Jesus Christ Taylor, how many times do I have to tell you I'm not interested in dating you?
Now get the fuck out of here, or I'll have you arrested again.
And you better not have touched any of my stuff, either.

Ask her for some money like the neet i am

You couldn't even get a different picture?

>She freaks out and doesn't know how she got here.
>Try to calm her down by saying "you don't have to tell me what happened, but you have to eat this."
>hand her a bowl of eggs