My Geforce GTX 780 is officially dea. only had it for 3 years...

My Geforce GTX 780 is officially dea. only had it for 3 years, but its still 381 days out of warranty anyway so cant replace it. forced to downgrade to GTS 250. cant afford a new card atm. its possible that its the PSU and the only reason my GTS 250 is working is because it requires little power, but still a pain in the ass. will find out for sure tomorrow by testing GPU at a computer shop near me.

help cheer me up by dumping big booty and/or thick asians and suggesting replacements.

i dont even think i can play overwatch with a 250. damn

What do you plan on playing, I play alot of R6S and it runs great on a GTX 1050

Moar

well main thing was that i was planning on streaming casually. i play any games, old or modern, that intrigue me. right now i play league, but lag spiking occurs occasionally and apprently the GTS 250 HATES alt tabbing games.

here you go buddy

How much are you willing to spend, a GTX 1030 is relatively cheap for a graphics card at £75 or about $102

Sauce?

What CPU do you have?

for $102 thats actually significantly cheaper than i imagined, and its better than the 780 correct?

im not looking for anything fancy, just a clear cut upgrade to my 780.

This guy raises a good point, i have an Intel i5. Works great with the 1050, if u have an AMD then feels bad man

intel core i5 4670k 3.40 ghz.

An ye its much better, maybe step up to a 1050 ti for $50 extra

will do that once i find out for sure that its the GPU at fault and not my PSU. tho at this poing ive been sitting on my GTS 250 for over a week now and no issues, so im like 95% sure its the GPU.

whats the difference between normal 1050 and a 1050 TI? i only casually build my computers so i haven't looked into modern day GPUs yet.

1050 has 2GB of ram, 1050 ti has 4GB and i think has a higher lifespan

Idk why that replied twice

after doing some googling, people are saying 780 is a stronger card. how do you f eel about the 780 TI?

Just looked up some comparisons, the 780 does look alot better but is more than double the price

guess i got some decisions to consider before friday.

kek, I'm stuck with a gt 520 for the next week until my 1050 ti gets delivered

you'd be surprised how powerful the 1050 is especially at 1080p and below

Glad i could help u out in some way