Deadthony careertano here

deadthony careertano here

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CharlieBCuff/status/915641196889899010
youtube.com/watch?v=NX61T6FgxYc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it was funny at first but then when they canceled his tour dates I felt sorry for him

give me a quick rundown on what happened during last 12 hours

stop bullying him :(

he’s still gonna gain hundreds of thousands of dollars on sheep like you who watch his videos

I've only watched like 5 of his vids over the past several years dude. Also, you're wrong because his vids got demonetized since he is a nazi.

bump cause id also like to know

He was exposed as an nazi racist alt-right supporter and now he's on suicide watch 24/7

Anthony Fantano made a video naming the Jew and now (((they))) are out to take him down

how much longer til we stop posting this fat bald non-musician on Sup Forums every day

what's next for him? will he join mde?

I hope he just satirizes the whole thing and says they've ruined his livelyhood and calls fader and says he can't pay for health care

You got my videos demonetized, Ezra. I saw you do it!

I really feel sorry for him man. First he got blacklisted with his TITP channel and then he gets the fader article about him which is just a complete stink piece. This is some grade a level bad luck he's got here. I hope he can recover from this with is complete reputation intact.

>(((they)))

Some Jewbag wrote an article about him accusing him of being an Alt Right figurehead and now all his upcoming tour venues have cut ties with him

Do you really want to sit here and go through the rigamaroo?

he had it coming though

fantano and alt-right, are they serious lmao? gee what a timeline to be alive

Why though?

Some no name "journalist" for some no name blog makes a bunch of stupid non factual, disingenuous, biased assertions and people just accept it as the truth?
Is this where we are at 2017?
Even doing the most basic research will show that fantano is a lefty and dabbles in edgy memes ironically. How the fuck are people lapping this up?

It's not that big of a deal.
JonTron, Pewds and AVGN all dealt with being flamed on, Fantano can do it to.

pandered to douchebag audiences because of sly merchant reasons

They revealed his true power level.

i just read that article and its basically libel.

why didn't it mention he has a black girlfriend?

also white guy doing hip hop on a tiny channel = racist

black guy saying the same things in a song that played to millions over the radio = not racist

its like .'waoh the subject of these songs is about killing black people'.

This faggot has never heard any three 6 mafia or hundreds of other rap/hip groups that do the exact same thing.

no one writes a piece on how 'bad' the subject matter of music is because it's just fucking retarded

Sure TITP was low effort stuff most of the time, but pandering? I'm not seeing that anywhere.

It's the current year. Only white people can be racist.

Magazines butthurt that they're irrelevant so they smear their competitor by calling him [evil buzzword of the current year]

MURDER ALL LEFTISTS

well, they are killing themself each others
LOL

I love him even more

this, white liberal traitors will be the first to go on the day of the rope

I'm personally going to start watching Fantano now because of this.

amazing english there

about time
he makes more money than majority of the artist he reviews over 10min videos that takes him a couple hours to make.
while it takes the artist YEARS to create their craft
his whole channel shouldn't be allowed to have ads

>how to spot a communist

>Sure TITP was low effort stuff most of the time, but pandering? I'm not seeing that anywhere.
he clearly wanted to win over arrogant clueless pricks who have nothing to do with mostly underground music he reviews and the artistic milieu he exists in, which is often hated by aforementioned pricks

What? Where did you get this info? This seems like compleet bs

it's funny that throughout modern history it were mostly leftists murdering rightists, and actual days of the rope were days of the rope for "rightists"

Thats exactly what i think of Hip Hop (samples, talking funny over beats, etc)

Yeah I mean like how does people like pewdiepie or markplier make so much money playing video-games? Like WTF man

Really? Name several examples.

Communist regimes.

with that logic no one should be able to review anything.

agreed
both of them are shit at playing video games. I'd understand them playing it at an competitive lvl like some twitch stream. but they shouldn't be making even half the money they made .
people on Sup Forums and rym review albums for free. im just saying the ad revenue he made was overkill and im glad youtube is finally doing something about it.

>Yeah I mean like how does people like pewdiepie or markplier make so much money playing video-games? Like WTF man
I always offer people who say that to make an LP.
It's EXTREMELY hard.

>youtube is finally doing something about it
Youtube is fucking itself over, idiot.
His ad revenue = YouTube revenue.

>popular music reviewer is independent
>music industry is corrupt pedophile hellhole

Sooner or later he would be killed in one way or another, only blind and dumb could not foresee it

also to add. he can probably make more money offering up a patreon or gofund me account to cover the loss of his youtube ad loss. then an artist saying they need money to fund their next project.
funny how people complain about how music sucks now. but the pirating and cases like anthony is why its so shit.
most google companies are always taking a loss. they don't care

1918, 1940s
millions of dead reactionary motherfuckers, their ideology completely eliminated

>they don't care
Wrong.

where are the reports of youtube whining about the company going bankrupt?

>music sucks now

Artists tour to make the money. That's the business model.

why is vaporub boy never mentioned in this, despite ppl being buttmad over visuals?

Best way to get fandango to go farther right is to fuck him over by false accusing him of being a Nazi.
Good job fader

What are you talking about, he did memes and shitposting

yes, i know that and they barely make a profit. most of that money comes from merch.
where as Anthony doesn't need to do any of that. without having to deal with the stress of going on tour either.
unless you're a mainstream artist. going on tour is fucking hectic
bus breaks down? that's on your ass to fix it. you better not hope its hours before your show. or thats more money down the fucking drain.

YouTube is a big playground for all sorts of experiments, they can't afford to kill it off.
If it wasn't important to Google's ultimate goal, it's would join Google Graveyard already.

>bus breaks down? that's on your ass to fix it.
No, it's not, poorfag.

So racist his wife is black.

t.person who has never toured

fucking guy from iceage talked about how they make way less money than some kid whos a cashier at a grocery store.
btw most musicians are poorfags. its normal for a band of 5 ppl are staying in a one bedroom shitty motel for the night.

If you know typical SJW logic, it's fetishization.
Also, twitter.com/CharlieBCuff/status/915641196889899010

>t.person who has never toured
>BAWWW FANTANO EARNS MORE THAN ME
t. shitty musician who dropped out of college
Explains your butthurt.

and why is twitter of some borderline retarded person has any value in this discourse?

How fucking boring must you be to go around calling racism at every opportunity.

These people have no personality and therefore have to base their entire personas on their own race. Sad.

t.cuck who doesn't care about music

This, is so selfish and short-sighted to run this smear campaign on someone who's obviously a fellow leftist. It just fractures the community and scares people away

It does not, I'm just demonstrating that they don't really care about facts and logic.

I don't care about YOUR music and I'm laughing at YOUR inability to plan shit.

okay then post proof of you purchasing music in the last 30 days

So it basically boils down to the writers of the article not liking Fantano's edgy meme humour. A "bid to win the alt-right" or to "curry favour" with them? What the fuck. Why would the alt-right support this race mixer.

>alt-right like edgy memes they are just 4channers basically xD

No justice no peace!

No.

An article said Fantano flirted with the alt-right for views and Sup Forums, in its infinite retardation, interpreted it as claiming Fantano was alt-right.

t.cuck who doesn't care about music

Does not change the fact that you're a poorfag """musician""" who can't plan his pathetic tours.

im not a musician.
and it doesn't change the fact you're a poorfag who would rather argue on Sup Forums about music. then spend a fucking dollar supporting your fav artist. Sad!

>im not a musician.
Then why are you sperging about tours you have nothing to do with?

Because tours and the rest have everything to do with music fans. since they depend on us. its like im talking to somebody who doesn't know anything about the music industry.

This desu. I never watched his videos and I hate that his influence is what it is but the over-politically correct nature of this country is causing us to self-police our own freedom of speech. None of what he did was to be taken seriously, I'm sure.

>music industry
You're talking about some irrelevant poorfag outliers. Music industry, my ass.

if your fav artist isn't signed to some major label. how the fuck do you think they can afford to record an album?
its all out of their pocket.

>if your fav artist isn't signed to some major label.
My fav artist declined a contract.
>how the fuck do you think they can afford to record an album?
You don't have to "record" it if it's done in FL Studio. :^)

you are delusional retard. just because record studio cost 1000 dollar a minute in LA or NY. It doesn't mean that every studio is expensive. Prisons in Norway have record studios ffs.

Even if you kill commercial music altogether, music itself will not cease to be made at it is creative outlet for most people. almost every household has a guitar or other instrument nowadays in developed countries and they make no money out of it just "waste time". You just are fine reason how "consumerism" infects and rots brain of individual.

>almost every household has a guitar or other instrument nowadays in developed countries and they make no money out of it just "waste time"
and what great albums have these countries made?

>and what great albums have these countries made?
And what great albums those poorfag artists that you're are defending here have made?

belus

>And what great albums those poorfag artists that you're are defending here have made?
youtube.com/watch?v=NX61T6FgxYc

Ummmm sweetie...

I don't now why they think you are a alt-righter... I had always assumed you were a woke sjw

really good bait actually

lol

He didn't "have it coming". The person responding to you is a brainwashed bottom feeder. He made funny jokes that were in no way racist or offensive in any way (and even if they were, which they were not, if a rowdy joke upsets you so much you need to try to destroy a person's reputation, you have a mental health issue) and some pissed off failed web journalist with an inferiority complex saw an opportunity to stir up some bullshit.

>Amerishart "politics"
>basically whiny bitches with blue hair vs. obese acne-ridden angry little men
>various non-celebrities and journalists align with either side for clicks and Patreon donations

>they're not offensive because I wasn't offended

>1918
>The Allies, 2 Empires and the racist United States

>le post modernist
>le no one can say anything because le universal subjectivism
gas yourself

>the alt right

not even once. glad this embarrassment of american politics is finally over