Since she was born and grew in the Pacific Ocean, how and why did she go to New York?

Since she was born and grew in the Pacific Ocean, how and why did she go to New York?

Shitty writing.

To make a nest, didn't you listen?

Wouldn't it have been easier, cheaper and less risky to train astronauts how to use drilling equipment, rather than half train a bunch of roughnecks on how to be astronauts?

They specifically say it isn't

Oh. Okay.

>she

Someone didn't pay attention to the fucking movie.

A space ship is mostly controlled from ground/computers anyway. But you need professionals to set up and control the drilling equipment.

Still the best Godzilla design, it actually somewhat makes sense.

>Therapod, avian feet
>fucking dinosaur ass arms
>from a sea iguana

Ya

Nah

For something that big it really doesn't, its legs are tiny in comparison to the mass they have to support and the tail is way out of proportion for counterbalance based on how it moves like a theropod

Also

>she
No, user
He istransgenderzilla

bigger problem is the notion that a nuke a mile deep could actually destroy a 700 mile diameter object

everything else is secondary

>Regarding the film's premise, Ben Affleck asked director Michael Bay, "Wouldn't it be easier for NASA to train astronauts how to drill rather than training drillers to be astronauts?" Bay told Affleck to shut up.

>"Also, Mike, why is there fire in a vacuum when that thing explodes? I mean, fire in space? Really?" Bay: "SHUT THE FUCK UP BEN AND GET ON YOUR MARK."

>she

>reddit

What?

is there a cam of Shin Godzilla out? I've seen webms and shit with english subs.

I NEED MY GUYS
THEY'RE THE BEST

The important thing is that Anno can get back to work on what really matters, the last part of Rebuild.

They don't need to obliterate it completely, just break it up enough so that it isn't an existential threat. They actually explained this in the movie.

Forever waiting. I love Eva but I'm not gonna watch the Rebuild movies until it's finished.

Same here.

you guys know that the rebuilds are basically just a retelling of the story right? doesnt get too different until the third one

what difference does it make

>doesnt get too different until the third one
and I've heard crazy things over the years. No spoilers please. That's why I'm waiting for the end before digging into them.

I don't like being left hanging. It's simple. I also don't have this crazy fucking itch to watch the movies that are out, so I'm fine with waiting until they're done.

It's called the Panama Canal, dipshit

The first is almost a straight remake, the second is quite different and goes off the rails at the end and the third is completely original.

I hear that Shinji's personality is much more proactive, too.

yeah but hes still a whiny little pussy that needs to get into the fucking robot

Just visited the canal locks where they raise and lower the ships. So no.

Also, kys before you think you kys and call people names.