Literally nothing manly about this faggot hairstyle. Leave this faggot hairstyle in 2017 and get some testosterone...

Literally nothing manly about this faggot hairstyle. Leave this faggot hairstyle in 2017 and get some testosterone. Anyone who has this hairstyle should nerve gas themselves. Beta metrofags.

what style you suggest?

I think the hairstyle is fine if there wasn't a beard.

Most people I know that have this hairstyle are either in the military and want to be in regulations, but have hair and people with common male pattern baldness. It allows a lot of coverage and abilities to draw attention away from these things.

i really don't like the curved cutout look around the face either btw, i see black people do this too. def reminds me of a cartoon monkey like curious george

It's really just the old-man beard on the kid. It doesn't suit him because he's still young.

I kinda like that hairstyle as long as you don't make it into a pompador-looking thing.
You have a good coif on top for the ladies, but you keep the sides nice and clean, so you don't get too hot in the summer.
Unfortunately, my head shape is not suited to that style, but I see nothing wrong with it.

These haircuts (without beard) are just variations on 1930s/1940s german haircuts. Hitler Youth / SS and Wehrmacht sported these a lot.

Notice the lack of beard.

Dat top length is nothing near regs faggot. ID card width on top, short side not longways.

wait a few weeks and they'll be doing something else. they always have to find something else to do, so that people know they're keeping up with trends.

no matter how stupid it is.

Notice that weak ass jawline.

At least he doesn't hide it.

They're seen a lot in german footage from that era, but it was actually a popular hair cut across western europe including british isles from the 1890's until WW2.

Americans even came back after WW1 sporting that look.

It's a hipster cut and style. In all honesty, this style would be great, it's a stylized "high N tight" so it's clean and simple. What hurts it is the stigma of being attached to the hipster culture and faggotry in-general.

Found the beardlet.
Can't grow it must hate

I wear this style and it's fucking great. I'm 38, bitches love it, other men always comment on the quality of my beard.

Why do you care?

post your hair style op

WHO CARES

As a hair stylist myself I had hate this new faggot 'gentlemans grooming' malarkey but its a modern take on old barbering . I have an admiration for 30s 40s barbering because it looks manly but in a modern day people think its odd. I have my haircut the same as horst wessel because its sharp looking haircut but people assume im a typical English racist.

OP is too much of a weak faggot he cannot grow beard kek

This, now

asking you to be original. nothing more.

>pic related but not me

Who're you to judge then? A lazy man fro? Seriously?

Oh so is this what the alphamales sport nowadays? Hahaahahhahaha

I like this haircut it's simple and nice and all you gotta do is keep it groomed and it goes nice with bears as why I have this hair cut.
if op can't grow a beard or grow hair it's fine but don't complain about it online.

>horst wessel
I just looked that up and it's very similar to the style in OP's post....

You mean you don't want to look like a peaky fookin blinder?

BY ORDAH OF DA PEEKY BLINDAHS

Git a haircut like Real 'Murikan Trump supporters.

The appeal of that haircut to me is that I like having some hair, but I end up buzzing mine pretty close because I can't stand a lot of hair around my ears or on my neck. That would be a good compromise.

get a haircut more often

This shit is 100% worse

Not tryna hate this queer haircut but I know to fags real fags dick in the butt lovin fags and they both that hipster haircut that's why I think that homo haircut should be left in 2017
DeBAIT me

fuck you care about other mens hair. you fucking gay or something?

caring about another mans hair is the same as a nigger chimping out over red and blue

Did I offend you and your top knot?

nice try kid. stay mad : )

Get a real 1980's mullet hair cut like me and be real man.

Obviously.

without the beard he would look like a neo nazi.

>Not taking a moment to clarify with your fellow men as to what classifies as manly
Bye snowflake.

nah, I didnt notice that, because i'm not a homosexual

I bet that guy gets stared at in public when he's not looking.

>the level of faggotry

Help your fellow men not be homos then and suggest a solution for your brother OP.

I just wear a boston redsox hat every day so I dont have to wash or style my hair. the barber always gives me something in between op's pic and a generic anchorman cut, I dont have time for that shit every day.

Look OP and anyone who agrees with OP. I know it's gotta be rough only being able to grow those 6 or 7 hairs on your face. Really, whatever facial hair you have will never constitute as a beard. That's okay though. Some women like their guys to have womanly faces. No need to be salty.

my solution is to not care what other men look like. if it really bothers you it's probably either a homosexual thing (which you cant change) or an inferiority/superiority complex which probably manifests in other ways in the person's life.

Thank you. Someone who finally agrees with me about this retarded hairstyle.

Sokka did it first

Dude, it's surprising to me that this is a real hairstyle. FOR MEN. It looks like a fucking onion.

RED ALERT RED ALERT SOMEONE GOT QUINTS

Every cunt in London.

That doesn't affect the underlying problem...wanting longer hair, but not liking longer hair around my ears and neck. A style that has longer hair on top and short/buzzed hair on the sides and back would solve that. Just my opinion on why that style may be popular.

THIS

Me a few months ago. Beard is much longer now, but you get the idea. so what?

Pompadour.

You somehow look 25 and 60 at the same time. Tell me your secrets.

1. Eat a lot of animal protein and fresh produce
2. Drink 60+ oz water a day
3. 30mins weights/45mins cardio 4x week
4. Smoke weed daily

it's simple he's immortal

U love the cock

nothing but a buzz cut for me, i got better things to do than style my hair like some ladyboy who pees sitting down

10000000000000000000000000 times bump

damn you have a ugly punchable face

You look fucking knackered, mate.

We need another holocaust

That's pretty sad tbh

I could manage that, minus the weed.

I have a similar haircut but shorter and no fade. The fade looks fucking stupid.

>taking advice from someone who thinks smoking weed is the secret to youthfulness
i'd sooner do the exact opposite of what he recommended

well thats like just your opinion man

Kevin James in DIET

I Dont understand why anyone would want a terrorists beard.

hahahaha, I used to be fat and a coworker told me I looked like Kevin James. hence the change.

btw, these hater comments are hilarious. post yourselves for equal compare.

because beards are signifiers of masculinity, your ability to grow a beard depends on how much testosterone you have, a beard is to a man what big tits and a fat ass are to a woman.

Man bun master race

were you born with fetal alcohol syndrome?

Doesn’t matter, he’s better looking than you.

Y'all don't even try anymore

Fags jealous haircut since 1997

You seem like a nice dude. People here are probably envious of you because you're not fat, ugly and kissless. Nature was unfair to a lot of these anons.

men don't worry about ""style"" you twink faggot

Men who wanna get laid do you smelly fuck

Thanks, user.

I fought leukaemia and won.

Shave your head like a man and get ready for the WW3. And when it gets cold grow a beard but when you have to move in the cold shave that shit because beards are miserable with ice on them.

The ultimate slap in the face about war in the cold is needing to shave.

lol @ this autist

Not OP and I can easily grow a beard like that, but choose not to because I don't like the look. But if you think being able to grow a beard makes you a man then you're the "weak faggot" here.

seeing as how they've chosen to deal with their lot in life by being whiny cunts to others, i'd say nature was more than fair with them, m8

dude probably smashes more puss in a year than you do in 10. sounds like someone is mad. after all, for a guy obsessed with looking manly, whats more manly than attracting and having sex with women?

Ha ya got me there

You really see no difference ?

>Nothing many about this... hairstyle
>In 2017
>Anyone with this hairstyle

Buddy, you can't be a nancy boy talking about testosterone.

Looking good user.