I want those creamy fucking stools!

I want those creamy fucking stools!

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

SO FUCKING HOT OP

How Andy how so you do it?
May I have youle log and learn from (You) Mr Sixx?

C'mon andy?
Speak to me?

Andrew? I'm on too much kettamin right now to play these lick your lips, swallow one of Andy's stix games RN

So hot

nothing like kats and hot loaf of shit. Fuck K-holes, I want A-holes. Andy's hole, pumping shit down my fuckig throat

LOAF

You earned it
Reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields.

KEK

logged in

The fag of faggot of autistic faggot is not like any other fag of faggot you may find at your local bathouse. Tis truly the works of a complete autistic faggotry in his own wrong.
The autistic faggot is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His faggotry rate is remarkably high considering how many fags want to give him a tossing with their tongues.
What you don’t know right now is that autistic faggot is the complete, obese, autistc, faggotry, delux Handicapp obesity in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so homosexual, so flamboyant … so… fag, like his ass. You could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your completely autistic obese faggotry

The only thing more pathetic than being a log poster is being triggered like a little bitch by logposting

stop projecting your shit on us, u should be putting it in us!

*ring ring

New plan.
Although I'll probs not follow through on this.
Each morning, I'll wake up and cntrl +f log on Sup Forums
Then I'll stand up and post my poop?

kekI'd watch this

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Sage

Yotl

Log

Dump

Dump

Reminder that antilogposter is a 41+ year old lardass kissless virgin with a self righteous urge to reply to every steamy logpost and has no friends. He reaks of urine and severe butthurt; a truly pathetic individual who thinks he is doing the world a service by telling everyone how awful he thinks logs are. He will die alone in a pile of jizzed in tissue paper and empty Chinese takeout boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his pet rat, who only likes him because he gets to eat the scraps of Chinese food that this slob drops everywhere when eating. Logs slidde down your throat.

kek the narc is still thinking he's hot shit over the wix. Hey xX_Hackerman_Xx you were supposed to take down the LogNet around xmas, what happened? Bit off more than you could chew maybe?
whew lad
*teleports a log down your throat*
it's time to grow up

The Cute Master, I presume?

that look in his eyes says it all

My throat is ready for slippery creamy shit log

Creamy, hell. It's probably all lumpy and black. Constipation does that to ya. And a bloody stool? Better have that checked out. Could be colon or rectal cancer. That'll ruin your day for sure. Creamy? Nah. See a doctor. Or die. Makes no matter to me either way.

>Anonymous 12/31/17(Sun)22:15:22 No.755473948▶

>that look in his eyes says it all
kek

user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log Roll® The Original and the Best®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy sliding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

KEK perfecttion

Happy new year, user. Keep doing the log's work. We love you, man.

how did you find me?
im so embarrassed
ill do whatever you say please don't hacker me

Love you too user. May your throat be filled with logs.

Don't pop your cork too early. Age a bit.

If I could suck a log of shit
Straight from Andy's bum
Then I would plant upon my lips, his anus: oh what fun.

That I could do it with my mouth, to huff and suck and choke
All to have that creamy log slidding down my throat

Andy Sixx i beg of you, with your emo and gothicy might
That i may be the lucky one
To slurp your log tonight

You monitoring all the log threads 24/7 tonight?

LOL! Triggered fanboy! Stop being a whiny little bitch and relax,it'll slidd down easier.

The green one could say "slidd" and the red one could say "flush"

age a bit

Alright you, perhaps you're one of many people who ask themselves "Why is there a meme out there portaining to some queer who we've never met before's shit? Why do we care? Why does anyone care?" or "What is someone trying to accomplish by posting all of these fucking memes on the internet?" And that's a fair question. You have a right to know, but what you don't have a right to do is post onto Sup Forums unless you are 18 years of age.

Perhaps people are dumb and don't read any of the explanations provided to them by the Sup Forums staff or the KnowYourMeme entries. These, of course, are that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, emoest, gothiciest eukaryotic multicellular organism to ever walk the face of the earth and traditional sexual intercourse could never truly consumate one's true and deepest desires for him.

Does anybody have the sixx pasta where they described him pulling up his pants after shittingn a log down a throat. And where sixx is like "nobody said it would be easy"

where can I find the copypasta about breaking into Andysizxz's dressing room and murdering his bodyguard in the process of suckin a warm log of shit from sixx's asshole?

I need it for some homework that I have to do before I can go out and I only have a few hours to go pls help

checked

trips logged
I used to go to the wix for that one until the pussies that run wix decided to remove any content the second any cuck cries about it because they are scared of controversy.

If a kind anonanus has it and can post it, I'll add it to LogNet immediately

>forced

Ok kiddo, it’s time for you to stop posting and let the grownups slidde their logs in peace.

I got some if the youtube vids taken down
Keep fighting the good fight user

Sage every post you do

wait it's not this, is it?

The Log of Shit of Andy Sixx is not like any other log of shit you may find at your local bathroom. Tis truly the works of a god in his own right.

The Andy Sixx is native to North America but has been reported to migrate on the occasion of the annual Vans Warped Tour. His reproduction rate is remarkably high considering how many girls want to give him a vasectomy with their tongues.

What you don’t know right now is that Andy Sixx is the hottest, sexiest, gothiciest, hardcoreiest, deathcoreiest metal singer in the world and common sexual congress and foreplay would simply not do the job in trying to pleasure someone so divine, so perfect… so… holy, like his ass. Sure one could suck on his fucking dick and drink all of his sperms but it would never come close to showing your love and affection for him.

It starts with getting your foot in the door, which will not be easy. First you need to buy tickets for a Black Veil Brides concert and you must go to the actual concert hall, sneak past security and make your way to Andy’s dressing room. Much competition awaits you from other little BVB fangirls who want Andy’s Warm Log of Shit slidding down their fucking throats so badly. Some of them have killed others to make their chances of being where they are in the heat of the moment even possible, so do not take your presence or your life for granted.”

can someone inform me of who this idiot I see is in images like 3 times a day?

Thus thread is pretty gay, OP still sucking cock as usual, literally he cant stop

Tl;dr
Sage

Hey look guyes, op literally cant stop sucking all these dicks!

No, the one where the author describes breaking into Andy sixx's dressing room and fighting with him and his bodyguard

Logposters have never seen a vagina in real life

fuck someone must have saved it I hope

>forced meme
Its pretty bad

Pic related
Its op