>Super Rugby
>A-League
>Basketball
>Netball
>National Rugby Championship
>Baseball

Implying any self-respecting Australian gives a shit about any of these

> he doesn't care about netball

The occasional attractive girl in a skirt is about the only reason to bother watching

Sexist pig. Women are our equals and should receive the same amount of sporting attention. That's why for every US Ninja Turtles game I attend/watch I make sure to watch two of our women's team.

Why have a women's alternative to basketball when women's basketball exists?

theroar.com.au/2017/04/25/arguments-jack-watts/

I...what was...why did...

Where was the point he was trying to make?

we should hate jack watts because he's a white and handsome, and that's why this chink can't pick up on tinder

>tfw Norf Norf again this week.
Glorious

>If Melbourne lead at half-time they will squander it and lose
>If Melbourne trail at half-time they will sneak in front only to be btfo by Essendon suddenly realising they need to hold a lead

Either way I like this

>I...what was...why did...

how much will collingwood be thumped by this week lads?

If they learn how to kick goals it'll be will relatively close, otherwise Geelong by about 8 goals

not enough to see buckley sacked

Fucking saved

Name a shitter Brownlow medallist than Trent Cotchin

Protip: You can't

Shane Woewodin
>went to high school with his son

Basedbane tbqh lads.

Disgusting. The MCC needs to rethink how many visitor's tickets it sells, there are far too many lower class scum allowed in.

Goodes

Racist

I get that New Zealand shat the bed, but is there an in-game reason why the girl who had the ball in the first few seconds of the .webm didn't shoot it?

The same sort of applies to the Australian girl down the other end. The ball was passed in the shooting circle and then straight back out, then back in to roughly the same spot.

Time-wasting maybe? Like in basketball the opposition get the ball upon scoring.

Reality cunt on aborted narrative watch

'awks lads

Who /top 8/ here?
Who /best team in their state/ here?

Not so fast, Igglescum.

nigga our NFL mock draft pretty much hit the nail on the head, better than so called """""experts""""" anyway.

positioning, watch where they move their pivot foot -- they're getting much closer to the basket

I implore all of these fair weather tiger """fans""" to continue with this pathetic braggadocio right up until the first siren on Sunday.

Reminder that /crows/ have lost 2 out of the past 21 games at Adelaide. Reminder that historically >we beat Bitchmond at a ratio of 2:1. Reminder that /crows/ are paying $1.15 for the win. Reminder it will be a 60+ point blowout even in the rain.

@75554659
I want fake RC to leave.

>nigga
Cringe

Crows win but it won't be a complete blow out. Tigers will show good hustle, even off the back of a 6 day break.

>calling us fake fans when we literally run this general despite being massively success starved
Can't wait to cuck >you just like >we did in 2014 on your home turf to make finals

No you didn't

Never reply to me again you walking congenital defect

>Those food analogies

Jesus fucking Christ.
This faggot is tens of thousands of dollars in HECS debt and this is what he has to show for it.

Who's ready for 6-0?

Make sure to don your neon green scarf m8

Right here

Deal to both go undefeated until Round 11?

Tigers are the real deal. The Crows have no midfield. The Tigers' midfield is star studded. They're going to shut down Adelaide and shit down their throats.

>t. salty St. Kilda fan
Why don't you win a premiership instead of fucking underage girls?

Imagine being so shook by accidental poetry that you start to use rhymes when trying to revive your narrative lmao

>neon green scarf
What's this in reference to? Umpires?

Geelong got absolutely screwed last week.

what the fuck are you talking about.

I don't buy into this poetry gimmick one bit.

Absolutely SHOOK as fuck
You know exactly what you did, you unoriginal failure

>LE SHOOG xD xD
I have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about.

>Lesser Rioli and ..... will guarantee victory
>he's actually serious

kek, as before, keep it up, it's going to be a glorious weekend

>star studded

Maybe second to "glitz and glamour" in the all time faggot cliche sayings

>Receiving multiple non-existent soft cunts
>The concept of advantage does not apply to your opponent

Yes, truly screwed

>can't tip footy

9/9 last week mate.

>can't tip cricket

>can't tip who is destroying his spirit

>Call the umpire a cunt
>I-I-I didn't call you that. You heard me wrong!
The umpire was merely defusing the situation.

"IF I heard that wrong (which I didn't), I apologise." -- That doesn't in any way shape or form indicate the umpire was admitting fault. He was just saying it so the St. Kilda guy would stop crying like a child.

>The concept of advantage does not apply to your opponent
Neither does holding the ball apparently. That 'advantage' that was called back was a 100% holding the ball about 3 seconds earlier.

This. Montagna is such a mouth and a lying little prick.

>YUH COST US A FIVTEE MATE Dx Dx

Is this free money?

Looks like the Geelong fans are getting uppity again.

Sigh, it seems I must BTFO them for another year, just as I have the last three.

cheeky fiver on melbourne

the bulldogs of this season imho

Very smart value pick. You'll probably want to cash out in the first/second week of finals though.

Fremantle and Hawthorn are the value bet there.

>Sydney - 34
>North - 501
>Both are 0-5
Lolnorf.

Should I, lads?

Actually scratch that. St Kilda @ 51.

They've been in position to beat most of the teams they've played but completely sprayed it in front of goal. A lot better than their ladder position indicates.

>€

Afternoon /iggs/

Wrong. They have not improved one bit, look at their form.

>round 1
completely demolished by their opposition once they settled in the 2nd term, at Etihad.

>round 2
Does anyone really think iggs are that good off the back of what we've seen so far? Bad kicking = bad footy

>round 3
Didn't even cover the spread against Brisbane, at Etihad. Again, bad kicking = bad footy.

>round 4
Got out to a match winning lead against Collingwood during a period where Pendlebury was benched for half of the third term, at Etihad.

>round 5
Pressure cooker game for Geelong, a team their structure matches up very well against. No gas in the tank left in the final quarter.

Reminder that last year the Saints teased their supporters at having a final 8 appearance, only to get completely BTFO by the Swans, at Etihad.

Oh and they lost to the roos, twice, at Etihad.

HEAVE HO UNNA

>can't tip football
>can't tip cricket
>can't tip who is destroying his spirit

Whoa. Here I was seriously thinking st kilda wouldn't even make the eight this year, but this post has convinced me - we're getting another flag this year.

Literally walking to the tab now

@75555144
kys oxygen thief no-one on ANY board besides the Sup Forums pedo's like you.

I'm a beloved fixture on multiple boards, you're a sad anonymous loser who will end up killing himself before his 18th birthday

Any hot prostitute tips for the weekend?

None of you deserve my hot tips, they all devolve into personal attacks on myself and my recreational choices

Find your own prostitutes

@75555172
@75555204
Friendly reminder that your dog is dead and your parents hate you, you worthless sack of skin

>including SoO and olympic medalists
it's a banana bender wants to feel relevant episode

>75555144
>75555172
>75555204
How does it feel knowing that while fake RC is annoying he is at least entertaining. You on the other hand, are genuinely reviled and no-one would care if you left or died. Preferably both. Christ you're pathetic no wonder you have to pay for pussy.

@75555215
Posts like this reassure me of the fact that I am literally undoxable. It was back in 2012 that I figured out most anons are blindly obedient to the idea that every fact I post about myself must be true.

That's not my face. That's not true about my dog. That's not true about my parents, who may or may not be alive. You don't know anything about me.

>while fake RC is annoying he is at least entertaining
Okay well let's not go too far

Trip on RC

>this damage control
Either A. Everything is true and you are pathetic or B. You make up fantasy tales to anonymous "underage virgin NEETS" on the internet and are pathetic. Seems about right.

Before he BTFO his narrative he was tolerable and in comparison to this other piece of shit he's entertaining.

kek fair cop, I'll take that

Ignore all impostors.

Also, I scored 12/9 tips last week.

I noticed that RC stopped posting itt after I made this post and some new user started autistically screeching at me. That, plus the fact that this guy posted 60 seconds after you did makes me think that you are rc who can't tip who is destroying his spirit

Reminder that I am the ACTUAL RC and here is my resume:

-created a $40 million dollar empire from nothing but Satanism and a highschool education
-gotten over the tragic death of his sister overseas.
-gotten over the tragic death of his parents in a car crash (just like James Bond!)
-studied in the field on Biology (Neurology included) for longer than the average PhD student does (over 15 years)
-written a pilot for a televsion show satiring "Reality" TV
-given up a promising AFL footballer due to a "terrible" injury
-bested his hero Matthew Lloyd in a ono-on-one match-up and was able to befriend his hero due to their mutual respect despite the aforementioned "terrible" injury.
-risen to the top of the Melbourne, and thus Australian advertising industry (just like Todd Sampson!) without a hint of formal education in the area.
-intimidated and humiliated former Australian cricket captain, and living legend Ricky Ponting
-single-handedly come up with the Rhonda and Ketut AAMI advertising campaign, but it was stolen off him.
-mastered a dozen languages and is conversational in another dozen.
-become a celebrated DJ at Melbourne's 'Heat' nightclub
-exiled due to issues with the ATO
-placed in numerous "illegal street races" in his adopted home of Indonesia
-taken part in local discussions solving disputes between muslims and christians
-had sexual intercourse with Helena from My Kitchen Rules
-helped fund a new local soccer stadium
-hunted sharks to help feed the locals
-hosted a Christmas party for a local Orphanage
-has a direct lineage to Machievelli
-committed suicide on the 9th of Janurary 2016
-admitted it was a ruse to throw off the AFP on the 14th
-is an advocate of pseudoscience (MBTI), despite being a man of science
-reappeared on the 6th of Feburary, in China, but using an Australian proxy for obvious reasons.
-completely unable to change the buoyancy or position of watercraft
-single-handedly responsible for the 15 year disparity in indigenous lifespans

I love how this guy turns up literally a minute after I post for the first time in an /afl/ thread

>he thinks everyone is RC
Kek you are as bad as him/me/them

Just reminding my fans who the king is, imposteur.

>imposteur
aah, now that would be !hkhb/w9wcc, old chap

sup nigga

>when you're so good it looks like the umpires are favouring you

W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

In all seriousness just give the premiership back down the highway now.

Go for the septs boys. I believe in you all.

Fuck meant

ok

Reminder that I never post without donning the trip.

Also I don't like you much, but I at least respect you for having the integrity to also dare to don the trip. The people having a go at you are just cowards.

alright lads going for the septs. Should I get some falt lamb when im at the bottle o not feeling like a six pack to myself

Walla walla walla walla ooga booga booga booga boo

Isn't fat lamb like 9%? That like a sixer in 1 bottle m8