The police may be coming

Well pol, today 3 days after posting my most recent motovlog video, I received a threat that "the authorities have been notified and I should be expecting police knocking on my door any day now" to charge me for my riding. I wasn't going anything too insane, just riding some local twisties with a friend. My speed reached around 90 or so, and the speed limit was 70-80 for most of it.

1) can police charge myself and my friend from the video?

2) will youtube give up all of my personal information if the local police request it?

3) I removed the video for now, but should I delete it completely? I know In some places there are laws that if footage is over x days old, you can not be charged from it. I looked all morning and I could not find any info on this in Ontario Canada.

Please share some insight, I'm panicking a little right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

lockerdome.com/6570869895992129/8223839297526804
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Filming yourself comitting a crime
Are you a nigger or just retarded?

Why are you so dumb donor bike adrenaline monkey?

1) yes
2) yes
3) too late

even worse

he is cucknadian

There are literally HUNDREDS of other motovloggers from Ontario, let alone all of canada and the states.

So you decided to make a video of doing something not legal and decided to post it online for all to see?

get fucked cyclist scum

Police are gonna arrest you for speeding? They're weren't even there fucking YouTube snitched on you for speeding with some thots?

I wouldn't worry, probably some troll just trying to rustle your jimmies.

what kind of bike have you got?

You're fucking retarded. I hope you get Mike Brown'd

A Ninja 300, and my friend was driving a Genesis could 2.0t

Here cops wouldnt waste their time for moving violations, so how bad is Canada?

Well in my searches I found a few dozen cases, but all were pretty extreme. Usually all over 150 Mph, or over 200 km/h.

"Everyone elss does it, so it must be okay!"

RIP

Nice, was thinking of getting a Ninja 300 but might save up a bit longer and get a Honda CBR500R or a CB400SF.

Not an engineer but is the area on the corner of the bumper directing air upwards into the tire and through the fender flare?

I know that is not a justification, I am just saying there are MANY more serious cases out there, so percentage that they would choose to go after me?

>videotaping yourself while doing something illegal

You'd think about that one guy went to jail after video taping himself j-walking and uploading it to Youtube, it really makes you think.

Those are both beautiful bikes. If you've never riddin before, I can promise you that you will massively enjoy anything you get. I initially thought I'd get bored on my 300, but after 6000 km's, she's still just as much fun as when I got her. My decision came down to insurance costs, 1700 for my 300, vs >4500 for a zx-6r, I'll upsize when rates go down.

1)yes
2)yes
3)it doesnt matter they keep copies of the data in this case a vid for months in the event law enforcement request it since they are legally obligated to hand it over

3)continued; the NSA has a copy since anything you upload to google has copies made to upload to severs around the planet because there is no way people in africa or malaysia would be watching vids on american servers and the nsa copys all data shifted between america and other nations on the web. its flagged and copied enroute

Yes. Probably purely astetic but in race cars to generate down force and sometimes to cool brakes as well.

Wow, that's insane.

Well fuck.

I had a complete shitbox Kawasaki ZZR250 about 5 months ago but the engine seized up, been saving up for another bike since then. But since I'm on my learner licence I'm restricted to 650cc and 50hp for 24 months.So I've been looking for something decent that will last me a years while I'm on a restricted licence.

Ahh isee! If it's only for city riding and not much highway, a 300 would be fine. If you can afford something bigger and want more passing power on the highways, a 400 or 500 may be best, if insurance rates are reasonable.

Sauce????????????????

lockerdome.com/6570869895992129/8223839297526804

I'm pretty sure she has a YouTube channel as well where this is all she uploads, pretty entertaining IMO. I can't compete with that shit:P

thanks leaf friend

Anytime senpai. Hopefully I'll be living in Texas in the next 4 years, so got to make some murican friends.

Op Ontario fag here. I'd personally get rid of all evidence but store video on USB. There's a chance they'll show up because fuck 6. But desu it's 50/50. Sometimes they'll give you a call asking you questions about it ect. But what part of Ontario you from brother ?

Don't get a ninja, they lose their value in Aus really quickly. CB400 is an excellent first bike, a lot quicker than a ninja as well, very smooth ride and acceleration.

Did a few trackdays on my mates cb400 super revo, honestly, a bloody good bike.

My currents a 954 :)

In the United States they wouldn't, because they have no way of proving it was you riding. Also, there's a limited number of non-view misdemeanor arrests, which means only certain things can the police arrest people over if they didn't see it take place. Most traffic outside of hit and run are not included. Hope this helps, but things might be different in Canadia.

Thanks m8. I will do this. Also from Hamilton area. They were country roads with literally no other cars anywhere near.

ANYTHING ILLEGAL THAT CAN BE EASILY BACK TRACKED WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. Youre fucking dumb

hahaha fuck dude you guys ARE NOT a 'free' nation you can't do shit like this

you should just bow your head, beg for mercy, take your punishment, and always remember...

VOTE TRUDEAU

Those are damn hard to come by in my neck of the woods. I'd love to try a 400.

Well what would make an incident "easily traceable"? Like showing personal info or road signs or what?

1. I'm not a lawyer or Canadian but I have read about it happening in some countries including the US.
2. Probably.
3. I would pull it but also contact a lawyer.

Fuck. I don't have a laser lawyer, just a college kid.

>sir we have you on video
>it would be much easier if you confess and tell us that was you
>if we have to keep investigating this could led to more charged
>it would be best for you just to cooperate

its not that they wouldn't, they could and they can if they think its worth their time. I doubt they would for 10mph over, but who knows if OP is being truthful there.

Hahahahaha I'm surprised his car wasn't pushed underground with all of that down force!

I have experience riding dirt bikes, do you think getting a cbr600rr as my first bike be a bad idea or should I get a 250 or 300 ninja and learn?

got an MT-07. Absolutely fantastic bike, I have one and I love it.

whoops forgot pic.

If you want to start on a bigger bike, I'd recommend a CBR 650 or Ninja 650. They are much easier to ride than the 600's. Personally I think one could not learn to ride properly on such an aggressive supersport. 650s are more predictable and forgiving.

>after browsing Sup Forums, and seeing all the "laugh at niggers" threads, and the "nigger rage" threads, where they film themselves committing felonies, and we all call them dumb niggers, you film yourself committing a crime for internet points
You deserve whatever the fuck happens to you

Beauty bike m8.

Just retarded i guess… VPN are normally usefull, or use tor…

Last question, do you think it's guaranteed the police watched, downloaded, took notes, right away as soon as they received the complaint?

>then posting it under your own name

You should have blurred the speed you retard or just not posted yourself committing a crime on jewtube. What did you really think was going to happen?

mt is cool, my brother was going to get it but he decided on er6n after seeing both of them in some motorbike convention

Don't break the law

I started on a zx6r. It's fine if you respect the speed until your better. Just practice low speeds in a parking lot for a few days and you'll be good

you were only going 15 over you pussy even if they did get you it wouldn't be much

Stop being a pussy

That will still unfortunately skyrocket my insurance here in cuckanada.

>Participate in risky behaviors
>Complain when your insurance premiums go up

You don't fully grasp the concept behind insurance, do you?

charged with what? a speeding ticket? who cares?