Kraut Hate Thread

How many more times does the Eternal Kraut have to destroy Europe for white people to realize that it's impossible to coexist with these subhumans?

Any solutions on the kraut problem, Sup Forums?

I say we firebomb their entire country...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ignore JIDF. Gas Jews.

This is now a Kike hate thread!

we tried to warn you.

you didn't listen.

Do you remember after the war when we had to brand all our products "made in Germany" because you wanted us to stay weak? Short after everyone realized that made in Germany products are the best quality.

Just accept it: Germany is the best country on this planet. We have problems now with our politicians but there is nothing we won't solve somehow.

shoo shoo

youtube.com/watch?v=qAkKmcFAOjk

damn

Your young men are going to be a minority in their own country in about five or ten years. I'd say you have more than a bit of a problem. And as for historical accomplishments, Britain invented more than Germany, had a greater literature and on the question of Empire there can't be so much as a comparison. We also invented the concept of liberty while you have always been enthralled to militarism and despotism.

I always laugh at these pictures because they have Oswald Mosley in them. If your contention is that Britain is bad because we stood against Hitler, why do you use Mosley's picture to represent us as a menace? Was the Eternal Anglo meme perhaps started by someone with satirical intentions?

Germans are generally boorish louts but they're a fuckload better than the best Iudain.

>nothing we won't solve somehow
Please. Take the first step Hans. Show us once again how its done!

Go back to your own fucked up country, asshole.

fuck you, OP.
fuck you.