Brad Pitt

hit niggs

quit cig

get tit

Get lit

Get clit

suck dick

& get ripped

Move into my own apartment, even if it's a one room shithole.

Talk to that cute autistic-looking girl on the train.

Go on a diet again, i've gained back half the weight i lost last time.

Get the wealth I desire no matter what the cost. Best regards my sheep. I'm hungry again.

Also looking fowards to being fit,op.
Good luck !

My resolution was to best my fear and message her after 3 years of no contact because an unexamined life is not worth living, and I did it already(like 20 minutes ago). Now I just gotta wait and see what happens. Also to get published and get to a good master's program

Be able to draw something as good as that frog / improve art skills

make my seconds game in GML

She'll know it was a new years resolution-> she'll know you've been obsessing over her all these years->she'll think you're crazy->she won't reply and stay way from you intentionally.

Jeez man, there were way better ways to do it but you allready fucked up.

>GML
Ew, even haxe is better.

die

warosu.org/ic/thread/3023643#p3048292
Start with edwards' drawing on the right brain, then L O O M I S. Also independent practice and study. The art process is not the drawing, but the planning and construction.

Do not get lazy, bonehead

It's not to get with her, she's the only person I haven't apologized to for what happened, so I figured now's a better time than any to make amends

Ow, sorry for assuming then. Care to share what happened? Why do you feel the need to apologize?

LOL this is right. You done goofed. Next.
Stop caring so much about other people and you will be happier.

That actually is a really nice freakin' frog, man.

You sound like me sometimes. Except truly I want to get with my ex even though I know she's not right for me. I'm fucked. The good thing is she won't talk to me and my value is skyrocketing here on out.

Learn to draw something decent.

Suicide

Not worth going into, long, arduous, and painful road for everyone I dragged along with me, including my ex and every social circle I had. Big self-destructive spiral, great stuff. Im lycky the details are so murky since it's been so long, but the most simple way to describe itbis like do you remember the feeling whenever you remember some stupid shit you said as a kid in hs like in some meme presentation? It was basically that but instead of just saying some dumb shit once or twice it was the act of stating, planning, and following through of dumbshit for an extended, years long period of time. Honestly in everything ive gotten done since then it was minor, and I made well for myself back in university, so I doubt it matters too much but im not in my head right now so i figured why not

i didn't wait until 2018 to meet my resolutions.

>cut out processed snacks and most fast food from eating habits
>ate more fresh foods
>lost 5 lbs
>accepted a job offer that effectively lets me pursue my hobbies full time with comparable benefits to my current job where i don't want to work anymore

Why do you think is the underlying reason you want to get back with her? Knowing she's not right for you.

I'm not an plastic artist but i hear practice is the key.

Well, as far as my life experience would inform me about such complex situations, a short apology is the best, something along the lines of "sorry i was a dick."

this

Thats the plan, just dine n dash

I love her. She loved me more than I did her. I'd still do anything for her, including leaving her alone as I am now.

Why did you break up?