Is he becoming unhinged? He's sounding more like a cult leader in this new video

Is he becoming unhinged? He's sounding more like a cult leader in this new video.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4dTz8usLXo

He is not.

ONE

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

OF

Not an argument

Not an argument.

Not an argument

Not an argument.

Not an argument.

>He is not
an argument

Not an argument

Tell him to chill then. He reads all our posts and basically does whatever we want.

Not an argument.

Should have made an argument.

>He's sounding more like a cult leader in this new video.

where have you been for the last decade??

let the guy have his success and enjoy it. He's turned his passion and academic interest into a living. Do you have 100M on youtube? Probably no. Anybody who does 's entitled to a moment of "Bob's your uncle" and a self-reflectional moment in the sun. He thanks his views, like me, and probably you too. That's OK. He's certainly not a cult. On the other hand, he has taken to a lot of self-help and pop-psych material, some for entertainment value, to explore the human condition, and offers some pretty excellent advice. The serious part of the oveur is about 1/3, the entertaining parts and filler is about 1/3, and the rest is pop-psychology to social commentary. He destroys feminism, bad nigger behavior, welfare, and muticulturalism. Stefan is a Sup Forums lurker too.

>"Bob's your uncle"

flag mismatch detected

Not an argument.

NOT

AN

ARGUMENT

>becoming

Can someone post THAT molyneux gif, I've had a bad day bros wanna cheer myself up :(((

Thanks sweetie )

I meant the one where he's topless though :3

Not an argument

Not an argument

Does it better.

Which vid was this? Flat Earth debate?

not an argument

memes aside
he really is the greatest philosopher of our time.
feels good to be part of turning events in history

Getting tired of seing his shills paste his face here.

Saw half his video about angry birds, wow, he really presented it like his own thoughts and not anything he nicked from Sup Forums memes.

He is a fucking hack, and anyone who listens to him and find him clever have no independent thought of their own.

I think something snapped inside when London elected the muslim mayor.
He really looked defeated in that video.

Pat Condell is great, but he's more of a comedian preaching a message than a rhetorician. IMO, they're both great.

still not an argument, redditor

>redditor
Not an argument, retard.

He's always been a cult leader lmao

>YOUR FAMILY WANTS YOU SHOT!!!111 I WANT TO KILL MY MOTHER AND RAPE HER!!111

He's literally batshit insane lol

swomalia your argument detector is broken.

He dedicates nearly all of his scathing videos to shitting on Islam and he still won't drop liberalism. He's miles ahead of other boomers, but I still don't get his priorities.

not an argument leaf boi

Then bring an argument, you bring nothing but shill spam.

Molyneux finally acknowledged nationalism is necessary :')

Molyneux is literally a fucking leaf lmao

>Sup Forums worships a fucking leaf

next level cucks

Damn Where is that argument?

U.S.

MacGuyver's down syndrome brother

The thing I don't like about Molyneux lately is that he's telling everyone "go speak against the system, don't worry about losing your job or getting kicked out of school", when he doesn't acknowledge that he has a means of survival through his built up youtube channel and 1 DOLLAR x 5,000 per month or whatever he's surviving off of, which took a long time to build.

If people go out today and just start talking like him, they'd quickly find a lot of enemies in academia or the workplace, enemies that would collude to ruin their livelihood by getting them fired or kicked out of school, or ruin their grades by failing them (I've had this happen where an English teacher intentionally dragged down my grades because I was using my paper as a political platform, whereas the other students who argued the leftist positions got A's because "that's not politics, that's just how it is; i.e. feminism and LGBT are normal in 2016" bullshit.

Sorry, but Stefan is being a reckless asshole telling his viewers to just go out there and start saying feminism is bullshit, etc, without a backup plan to survive.

You only have to look at someone like Alex Linder, who says on his podcasts how Jews need to be holocausted because they're invaders who are destroying the West, and a lot of people here would agree with that. But is he making a living off of it? I see him begging for donations. Is he employable? Maybe on a farm picking vegetables, at least until the farm owner gets a rally out in front of his house.

Caesar wouldn't have had armies if he couldn't pay them. Stefan is not as bright as he thinks, or he just is a plant trying to get everyone completely fucked by going public with such views.

>leafposting