Q. Should a wife give head? If so how often? My wife won’t do it. Ever. should I be annoyed?

Q. Should a wife give head? If so how often? My wife won’t do it. Ever. should I be annoyed?

should have written it into the vows OP

A lot of girls I start out with will do it all the time and then slowly just stop doing it pretty much all together

Did she do it before?

How is your hygenie?

Do you take care of her sexually?

Does she feel special and wanted?

You are the wife.

Good point, I’ll keep that in mind for next time!

If it's something you were used to before shilling for the ring, then yeah. You have the right to be mad

This is basically what happened

Yes you should be annoyed. Establish your dominance and just whip it out and put it in her mouth when shes chilling on the couch. Save you a ton of headache for the next 40 years.

Sauce on OP's picture. And it should be give and get. And theres no shame in asking for a blowjob, that's how I got my first one.

pretty much whenever you want ... and when you dont want she should be trying to. If not then she is doing it to someone else. Just think everytime you kiss her you are sucking on someone elses cock. sorry user

It would be nice if she actually wanted to do it though right?

This is why you don't wife up. They know they have you. Keep them thinking you're one dry spell away from finding something on the side and be amazed at how generous they become. In your case, yes, be upset. Tell her what you require as a minimum on a regular basis and make it explicit that it wont work out otherwise.

I ask and get denied. Will happily go down on her all day if that’s what she wanted. So one sided.

Retards should work that out before man/wife ever happens

yes
by being dominate you might have a chance of getting her to want to
and its even hotter to think she doesn't and get it anyways, for some at least.

do you ever do sex shit for HER, OP?
do you eat her out? do you focus on her pleasure over your own?
A relationship has gotta be a two-way street. If you only ever take and take, why is she gonna want to give?

Did she used to? If so, she's sucking another dude's cock, 80% sure of it

You’re right. As soon as you’re locked in they turn off the tap. It’s fucked.

Have you just asked her why she doesn’t like it? I asked my wife and we talked about it and it changed.

Communication yo.

That's fucked up. Sauce?

This I have tried. She says she just hates it. Says she will make it up in other ways. Never does. Her effort is shit. Even though I tell her, I feel like she doesn’t take it seriously how important it is.

Sauce was a very quick google search for a blowjob image.

I only ever give and give. Literally she does nothing.

Should a husband get redwings?

They never do. Sex to some women is just a fringe benefit to an emotional and financially stable arrangement. For us, it's the whole reason we why we put up with their shit on a daily basis and cohabitatate.

Ya this is why I won't get married. If these women want a piece of me they need to do their part for me.

If you aren't satisfied sexually, then you have to tell her what your sexual needs are, and you'll either work it out or call it quits before she gets knocked up. If she conveniently gets pregnant shortly after she catches wind that she's losing her meal ticket, make sure and get a paternity test and tell her why. Take measures to protect yourself and all your material belongings from her destroying them because women are fucking psychotic( put your mancave and nerd stuff in storage and let the court settle it later). Lawyer up early.

Fuck yes, but mine don’t So i call Allison tanju

Morgan Lee

You made the mistake of getting married, the second that ring went on her finger she knew she didn't need to try as hard anymore, so things she didn't really like or was just using to lock you down like blowjobs went out the window and she knows that you'd have too much to lose if you left her.
Tl:dr Don't get married lads