Does Sup Forums do drugs? I know it's degenerate. That's not what I'm asking...

Does Sup Forums do drugs? I know it's degenerate. That's not what I'm asking. I find it hard not to use opiates the way the world is today

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-47700
amendtheraveact.org/sign-the-petition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Heroin.

Are you the same German bro from a similar thread a couple days ago? The one where there were people doubting heroin's existence in Germany? How's the struggle lad?

Yes. Life is hard. Need to do many things I don't want to do in order to get money to afford my addiction.

Amphetamine, it makes me hyper focused.

I hear you bro. Why do you use? How do you ingest? Sometimes I just want to check the fuck out for a little while. Hopefully Trump wins and will make Germany great again by extension.

B-but it has long-term consequences, like ruining your neural network by over-driving it.

>tfw drinking in misguided attempt to lessen the opiate withdrawals

Bruh, that makes them worse

Adderal + coffee for morning counter-strike fire fights.

It also helps me focus at work

Its like drinking water after eating spicy food. You think it will help, but it doesn't

too late now

" used to do it, excessively. Everything under the sun, and then some. Left me as a spooky skeleton caricature of myself with a mind in tatters.

Life is better now, makes you realize you're just pursuing empty thrills. Hollow feelings with no real meaning. Don't miss it, not for one bit.

Except cocaine. God I miss cocaine."

Quoting myself from earlier thread. Still smoke like Birkenau's chimney and drink coffee like a panzer v in heat. Don't drink though.

Sorry for the smoking Fuhrer.

Just over 5 years on Subs OP.
Life is way better and I have money in the checking. It got too much desu, suicidal. Lost my family but not my job thank fuck.

I do miss getting fucked up though...

Opioids and benzodiazepenes and alcohol. The first two prescribed. Occasionally mushrooms.
I have never really enjoyed life. I do what I can to convince myself to stick around.

I fucking love drugs. I smoke weed and drink regularly but in moderation. I take acid once every 6 months or a year, do molly and coke with the same frequency and I've tried almost all types of well known drugs.

Done in moderation, drugs can make life a lot more fun.

The occasional poppyseed tea or codeine.

other than smoking and a benzo prescription i only consume large amounts of shatter.

if i didn't have concentrates in my life i'd probably end up on smack tbqh.

Coffee and cigarettes. Also beer.

>tfw the drug dealer's phone is off

Drugs are the only way to survive your teen years if you're depressed. I weaned myself off them before moving out. I still do a line of coke every once in a while but I don't need drugs to be happy anymore.

Of course. Taking le degeneracy meem seriously is a surefire way to end up friendless and fedora'd.

>implying there's anything wrong with being friendless and fedora'd
my intelligence is the only drug i need

Run OP run!!!
I just "got done" a series of opiate abuse. (Still got the shits on the toilet right now) 3 years of oxy 80s daily, 2 years methadone, relapse with 24 mgs of dillys daily for 6 months, 1.5 years methadone, slight relapse again for 6 months. been clean a week including my taper with codeine. No GF since the first year. She was a model. I should prolly be dead from OD or suicide. Still not working because I'm in trades and don't have the energy or patience to keep up with the boys. Adrenals are shot and take 2-3 months to kick back in.

>Need to do many things I don't want to do in order to get money to afford my addiction.

why don't you use Kratom to spread?

Kratom is dirt cheap and many people use it to great effect

why don't you use Kratom?

Fentanyl reporting in

Hey maple, you've got a brother in burger land

New England?

i've used and abused everything. recently it's been IV amphetamines. the dopamine rush makes me feel normal. every moment of my life where i'm not drugged feels fucked up. i'm tired.

Bud serves the same purpose without being nearly as physically dependant/destructive. There's no reason for me to use opiates

Not him but 'll tell ya right now. Kratom is like drinking non-alcoholic beer when you have a tolerance. I can take 50 Tylenol ones (8mg codeine ea.) after filtering the acetaminophen and it doesn't even take away my withdrawals away enough to stop wanting to die.

The closest thing to drugs I ingest is sugar. I'm even trying to stop that.

If you couldn't get any greens forever for whatever reason, what would you do?

No, drugs are for degenerates.

People really need to read the old Greeks more than ever.

Does sobriety come easy or hard for you, and have you ever experimented?

hey it fills receptors,

sounds like you would need ounces at once to do anything, sorry you fucked up your body

Hypothetically, probably benzo's.

That'd kill anyone you chuckle head

I'm in KY and I drink and use kratom. I didn't know it was so popular.

You might try to make it serve the same purpose but it really doesn't do a good job at it.

Not that you should start using opiates.

>life is hard

Well stop making it even harder by doing hard drugs moron.

>reading comprehension: the post

No

If they were legal I'd maybe use amphetamines occasionally while working/driving long nights to stay more alert, though

Like all things, as long as it's in moderation, not that big of a deal

It's just a damn shame that methadone and suboxone treatments aren't easier to get on. In Canada they make you get your drink/pill daily for 6 months...at fucking 9AM. Can someone tell me what Boss is gonna let you roll into work around 9:30? Meanwhile you're still sick until 10:30-11. Life was almost good and manageable when they gave take home doses I could drink at 6 AM.

was a daily pot smoker for 5-6 years, was on benzos daily for last year and a half and drank during alot of that time...sober now for job reasons, but really want to smoke weed again...

I think it's sad you'd blame an external instead of what probably was a naturally unmotivated person

Life is not hard.
YOU make it hard by having the wrong priorities and doing things like taking drugs.

Me a friend just took a baseball bat to the legs of a Heroin dealer out here in suburbs of NYC

Guy swore he was clean for years, 3 kids, wife, house the whole 9.. He gets raided the other day and found to have 80 bags of heroin and some methadone, kids get taken by cps gets all sorts of charges.

Being a long time friend of his non druggy wife me and my 300lb black friend decided it was time for some street justice. His screams and tears brought a smile to my face!

Just a weekend warrior coke,meth, oxy, zannys, anything really.

Used to be a full on degenerate, and basically wasted roughly 2 years of my life to it. Not worth.

I over did it to the point that now I get happier with the dopamine release post-workout and it's far more healthy than the drugs.

The only downside is that since I'm a /fit/izen I'm probably gay, and my disregard for women as a whole may drive me towards a different degeneracy.

degeneracy everywhere. I hate you guys

>not using encrypted messaging

>tfw your dealer is not a goddamn retard and has a job too

It's a holiday m8, no one's at work

>The only downside is that since I'm a /fit/izen I'm probably gay
this is the worst meme. there's literally nothing gay about being able to appreciate the male physique.

>there's literally nothing gay about being able to appreciate the male physique.

Keep telling yourself that

Eh, it makes me forget. That's all I need.

I've been clean my entire life, only experimented with marijuana twice and hated it. I've always been a strong endurance athlete as well, so I abstained from doing anything harmful to my body.

Weed when I was 18-20

Opiates age 19-current (25)

Its amazing they way it makes you feel, its horrible how you constantly crave it and it wrecks you financially

But if I had the choice never to start, I would still do it, I go on a Binge now and then between moments of sobriety and I enjoy it

I use opiates on a monthly basis, just oxy it's all I can get (and I really don't want to ever switch to H), life is too bleak and unpleasant without it

NO DRUGS

NO ALCOHOL

NO CIGARETTES

...what are the myth variations of oblivion you insipid moron.

Yes, mostly stimulants. I wish I had never tried them.

I hate weed though, a drug for plebs.

starting this on pol? fucking autism

It's not degenerate.

You never noticed how much the jews hate drugs? Alll the propaganda against drugs they make?

Drugs open will third eye, it's the true redpill.

Weed is degenerate though, that's why jews want this shit legalized

Plus the oracle at Delphi was huffing cave fumes in between prophecies

When I am at my lakeside house in summer I like to drink some rum and smoke a cigar in the evening. Other than that I like a good wine when BBQing (a bit of white wine to start, then red wine once the meat is ready and a glass of sweet wine after eating).

Can you get clean heroin prescribed by your doctor in Germany? (To turn you from an addict trying to get the next dirty scoop into an addict that otherwise is a functioning member of society)

>prescribed heroin

what's the point

due to natural evolution of tolerance you start needing more and more, and your prescription would just end up being used for keeping withdrawal in check and there are other drugs for that

the common addict would just buy more illegally to actually get high

Alcoholic. No intention of quitting.

Feels good man

Depends on how strict you want to be on the classifications.

Caffeine is a psychoactive drug. Most people drink some manner of coffee, energy drink or tea. Sugar is basically an addictive toxin on par with heroin at least on the addiction rate as well.

>Sugar is basically an addictive toxin on par with heroin

you're retarded

Look it up lad. Sugar is as addictive as heroin and while not as dangerous it will still kill you or cause severe health problems in the long run. It just doesn't have a fun effect tied to it other than making stuff taste good.

no life

I don't really take medicine for anything because I don't want to have a huge tolerance when I actually need to take pills. I'm a medfag and prescribe them though, but none of the fun stuff.

Weed is fun. Shrooms occasionally, too.

But I have no interest in trying something synthesized, even less so if it requires needles.

I smoke marijuana and sometimes drink although it's been about a month since I've indulged in either.

Some people fail methadone assisted withdrawal (lack of will, ...) and as a fix they can just get clean heroin here.

We used to have problems with junkies turning into criminals to get the money for more heroin and those junkies disproportionately using the healthcare system due to the shitty heroin they bought on the black market. Now they can just get clean heroin, but they have to inject it at the same place they get it. Violent crime by heroin junkies is way down and public parks are no longer littered with infected needles. Junkies who failed withdrawal are now mostly contributing members of society who go get their heroin shots a few times a day. They're still incentivized to get off of it though since it makes holidays more complicated.

Amphetamine (I am prescribed Adderall, even though I lied about symptoms of ADD to get it), testosterone (if you count it), and whatever opiates come my way.
Call it degenerate, but life has really gotten better since I started using.

The sad thing is that most of you in this thread don't even think you have a problem. Impossible to help people like that.

Do you steal? Reminder: all heroin addicts steal.

>other than a benzo prescription. What kind and dose? Seems pretty significant to take a controlled substance daily...

Thoughts on this?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U-47700

No you guys were pioneers regarding heroin. The us is so anti-opiate we made DXM.

prozac and caffeine. no alcohol. i'm almost 30 and get made fun of by my friends. oh well.

Actually the brits were before us. Just to give them credit where credit is due. They didn't document it very well though and thus we were tapping in the dark when we instituted that policy. By now it's well studied and the results have been replicated (Netherlands, Denmark). Legislators wouldn't be running an experiment by instituting similar legislation in the US.

The approach we took not only leads to less tax money being wasted, a lot less harm and misery and it reduces drug related violence both from gangs and junkies which is great for both law enforcement and people advocating liberal gun legislation.

In younger years, I drank socially and drank to get drunk. Never really kept alcohol in the house. Weed was the biggest addiction I had, smoked every day for years. Don't drink at all anymore and give in to temptation and buy a 1/4 of weed about once a year. However, weed just disappoints me anymore. Love coffee though.

Hopefully we will get there someday on Harm Reduction. I think it makes sense to Reschedule Heroin (used legally with medical supervision) to Schedule II.

In the meantime I think some of our states have become more liberal with allowing Narcan (opiate antidote) to be sold and administered by laypeople.

Also any Americans here please sign this.
amendtheraveact.org/sign-the-petition/