I want to fuck hookers and I've never done it before. Any advice?

I want to fuck hookers and I've never done it before. Any advice?

Dont do it.

Raw dog...
It's the best

Give money, put penis

it's legal in nevada, so you can visit a government-licensed and regularly-inspected brothel and be GUARANTEED* to not get dickrot

check for a dick first, you don't want some fag sucking your cock.

don't

Go bareback, pussy.

this. unless he's hot though, then it's ok

Relax as she slides her dick into your ass. Bareback will give you better stimulation, and its hot to watch your own wet dick throb during the fucking.

Try to go somewhere where prostitution is legalized. When it’s illegal you are sticking your neck out to have anything happen to you, including getting robbed and even death. Sometimes though gambling your life is what will make your balls drop so u have to decide for yourself

if you must, at least avoid niggers

I have a Super Thick Dick

Literally any place that reads Thai massage on the sign. Pay the door charge and they'll do the rest bring $150 with you. If you have no oppositions to haggling you can get it down to $120-100. Be considerate as it's a service just as anything else dinning, auto mechanic, lawn care. Get lucky and you'll get one that can actually give you a decent massage beforehand.

If you want to find prostitutes online, you should reverse search their profile pictures to make sure they are real; and you must control where you fuck them, I don't recomend you to go to their "home" or something.
Always protect (at least the first service)

do you live in the states? If so, the only avenue you have is technically illegal, unless you live in Nevada and go to a legal spot.

Otherwise, your best chance is through Craigslist or BP. Keep in mind these are the bottom of the barrel hookers, but you'll get the cheapest rates, usually around 100-200 USD per pop.

Make sure to cross-reference any phone numbers or pictures through google to verify they're legit, and don't be afraid to call them if that's the only way to reach them. DO NOT DISCUSS PRICE OVER THE PHONE. Simply say you'd like to make an appointment at X time and if they're available. They'll give you an address and go from there. Call/text to let them know you've both left, and arrived. They'll usually give you a room number and you go from there. Once they open the door and you go in, place the money on the table, preferably in a blank letter envelope. They'll ask you to get comfortable, might give you an LE check too (grabbing your crotch, placing your hand on their tits, something like that). After that, you should be clear, enjoy!

IF AT ANYTIME YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE OR YOUR GUT SAYS IT'S A BAD SITUATION, LEAVE. Don't feel weird about it, just walk out the door. Better to just lose some money than get robbed.

For the record, I've visited around 25-30 hookers using this method, and have only had to bail due to uncomfortableness once. Never saw any sign of LE whatsoever. But be careful, and have fun. I'll be here for a bit if anyone has questions.

have you ever gotten any stds from visiting those 25-30 hookers?

That's what I'm most afraid of

Goodness, no. Wrap your shit up. Everytime. Bring your own condoms if you're concerned, although they've always had some available whenever I've gone.

you still haven't answered where you're from!

I'd like to add another advise.
If she isn't following "the game", shey might be a cop, don't just say something about the deal
Make a little request first; a legal one like showing you her boobs. If she doesn't, just take your money and leave

There are STDs you can get despite a condom. Like genital herpes

I've eaten out whore bhole (only hot ones) several times in Ukraine and never got any STD.

If you're in USA just goto myscarletbook and look up near what city you're in. If you're not in one of those cities, then go to one.

Craigslist/backpage whores, if they even still exist, will probably get you robbed/arrested/at least rushed service or upsell big time.

Find one with lots of good reviews, and links to sites like TER. Some will require "references" and they do it more of like a job with regular clients rather than any random dude, so its harder to get into those, but if you normally email them a few times and at least get them to talk then eventually that can work out as well.

I bet their pussy nectar gonna have the herps
But you do you breh

In the late 80's into the mid 90's I was sort've a homeless teen in Calgary Alberta Canada.

There used to be "free" strolls in Calgary, in that no organized criminals laid claim to them, and girls worked for themselves.

I was a spotter on kiddie stroll, which meant that I chased away vans and pakis and problems, and fucked people up if they hurt the girls, and helped them manage their money because underage hookers WILL spend ALL of their money on renting limos and drugs and will always forget to rent a hotel room first if somebody doesn't do it for them.

And we didn't always live in hotels, I used to rent out an entire house in Victoria park and I rented out those rooms to the hookers. Nobody worked In the house, but it was still a shitpit because whores are slobs. At one point I was living with 14 hookers, all under 18, all stupid, all crazy, and all on drugs.
I fucked at least one every night after their work, often more, I've never used a condom in my life...and I never caught anything. Not so much as a case of scabies.

Yet I caught the clap from rich girls from the expensive neighborhoods a bunch of times.

Entrusting the health of my penis to a girl who I once watched smoke crack until she literally misscarried was a safer choice then fucking a relative of somebody who became the head of state in my nation for awhile.

I'm not saying that hookers are safe, but I think that the universe has a great sense of humor and you can ride it like a surfer.

oh for sure. and that's something that's just an inherent risk of the hobby. That's why it's so important for me to verify the hookers on google so you can at least see a review and get some intel before you call. I very rarely visit a hooker blind.

Any recommendations than TER and reverse image search?

First hooker I ever picked up looked like my aunt, she blew me while I drove and it was really hot the whole trying to not get caught thing, came a lot and dropped her off where I picked her up.

That lead to me picking hookers up at least 4-5 times per week some times more than one per night. I mostly got head but fucked a few, wore protection will all of them where we had sex and head I only wore condoms when they insisted which is no big deal.

Had a few regular girls that I would pick up more often but the riding around looking for a new hooker was the most exciting part of it, I would drive around literally hours sometimes picking up multiple hookers in a night and at times stayed out all night doing so. For me what made it exciting and the biggest turn on was the whole maybe getting caught thing. I did get caught one time but the cop was cool and since he didn't catch us in the act he let us off easy warning " I know what you were doing, I know her but you seem like an honest guy so don't let me catch you again" kind of thing, I just stayed away from that spot from then on.

I actually ended up dating one of them briefly after she gave me her pager number (this was mostly in the mid 90's) and it was hot to me that even though she said while we were dating she wasn't hooking I didn't believe her and it turned me on that she might be fucking other dudes when we weren't together $20 at a time.

advice? if you "want" to fuck hookers, try it, you;ll enjoy it and its been a part of my life that I honestly wouldn't change, it was an experience for sure. if you have any specific questions I'll keep an eye on the thread.

TER is king as far as verification goes. chances are, if they're on there they're legit. Try USA sex guide and see if there are any posts on your city thread, they usually have stories of girls that are vetted and their experiences with them.

Unless you pay the extra price and get verified by an agency, you can never really guarantee that girls you see will be std-free and shit like that. But if that's your number 1 concern, I would consider going that route. Keep in mind agency girls are at least $150+ more expensive than independent girls, minimum.

Don't do it, waste of money.

>I want to fuck hookers and I've never done it before. Any advice?

Pay them money, then stick your dick in them and thrash around like a hooked fish until you spray paint the dead end of their ham wallet with man chowder.

That's really all you have to know.

You've got a great imagination, user.

Ever pick up a hooker? if the answer is no then You don't know what you're talking about, if the answer is yes I'd like to hear why it is a waste.

wowie let me get a source on that

not him, but if you're on a budget, you're gonna be dropping around 80-100 minimum every time you go, which can be a ton of money for some people

YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR ENTIRE LIFE, YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS POST AFTER YOU IGNORE MY ADVICE.

Go to Europe if you aren't already there. Legal, clean, mostly legit. 10/10 would recommend.

I've always wanted to visit those sex complexes in Germany that I keep seeing advertised. Pay like 2k and get to fuck as many girls as you want for a weekend or something like that.

Haven't been to any in Germany but in Prague there are clubs where you get an rfid badge to go around buying drinks, taking girls to rooms, etc, it's great.

that's awesome. Maybe I'll get around to it when I get older and a little bit more dosh in my account

any advice on massage parlors? I'm worried about jumping into the local chain place and asking the girls to fuck, seems weird.

bump