What do you think of the Flat Earth theory? How about other fringe theories like Young Earth?

What do you think of the Flat Earth theory? How about other fringe theories like Young Earth?

B
U
L
L
S
H
I
T

it wastes everybody's time

Fascinating

Absolute nonsense

it's as credible as global warming. twisted logic built on false evidence generated by people driving an agenda for power and meaning.

with our technology today why the fuck is no one taking over Antarctica?

He said as the coast sank into the ocean

Where do they get their maps from?

walmart or target

thats not what I meant.

Upvote

S L I D D I N G
L
I
D
D
I
N
G

The world is flat. Just look at a fucking map.

how did they produce the maps?

Would be interesting

Proven true

We are hanging head down

Let me guess you don't like Evolution or Big Bang or countless others either

Credible

They are fun entertaining thoughts. Especially when viewed upon through a "fantasy" lens. I remember watching a show where there was magic and the world was flat and I thought it was pretty cool. I tend to view all thoughts in these kind of cinematic manners which makes them fun and entertaining thoughts or ideas. A lot of people take stuff way too seriously.

Who cares what other people think. Just have fun with what "you" think about instead.

I don't care what the shape of the world is nor do I claim to know the shape, but its all fun to think about regardless.

I think that every human has a psychological need to know something secret. The problem is that stupid people have this need too, so they come up with shit like this. Compounding the problem is that stupid people can now form groups online, where in the past they were stuck flipping burgers.

I don't think the attitude for knowledge should be to have fun, it should be to expand your mind and thoughts.

Thoughts inform actions. Actions affect others.

They make no logical sense. Gravity comes from mass, and mass is aggregated by gravity. The end result is a sphere. That is how it works.

Why not both?

those are facts

fag shit for faggots. joking about believing it is the same as blowing your bro and saying no homo afterwards, it was just a joke.
nah, man. you're still a fag. and so is your bro.
don't do retard man. not even once.

My thoughts about flat earth theory has led me to making a fantasy world. Wow I did something creative and productive. That's the point I'm getting at. Debating a theory is useless when none of us can fly up in a space ship and confirm with our own eyes. But maybe that's just me.

>Debating a theory is useless when none of us can fly up in a space ship and confirm with our own eyes
but we have

And it leads other people to live in a fantasy world

The universe was created last Thursday

I completely understand that, but that's not the point I'm making. A lot of the people who believe in flat earth theory don't believe that proof and wouldn't ever unless they did it themselves.
That's on them not me. I'm just making a tabletop game. Completely harmless. You guys are taking what I'm saying way too seriously. I understand your diet includes your thoughts, but if you don't have some fun with them every now and then you're diet of thoughts become bland shit

Creationism is BS

Doesn't stand up to scientific scrutiny

Earth

A
U
T
I
S
M

International treeties and the fact that there is no fucking reason to.

Flat Earth master race

I don't