Daily reminder that not even Hitler used an atomic bomb

Daily reminder that not even Hitler used an atomic bomb.

You used it twice on civlians and women and children. You guys are literally worse than Hitler.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Oppression_in_the_Soviet_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hitler tried to, but never acquired the bomb because his team failed to use graphite as a stabilizer in their nuclear reactors.

Not to mention most of the Uranium seized in Belgium went to Oak Ridge facilities

Hitler is not that bad IMO
Fuck einstein

Einstein only came up with the mass-energy equivalence

He literally didn't do anything besides co-author a paper with Szilard pushing the American president to pursue nuclear weapons, as a retaliatory response to Germany's pursuit

Of course we're worse than hitler, how else could we have elected drumpf?

to think that Germany lost 2 wars in a row for being too noble
now you know kids: being evil is best

Delete this

Now you've diverted the discussion from nuclear technology to American politics

Also why not say things like, 'The American president gave assurances he had the weapon to Stalin, at the Potsdam conference, and intended to use it'

Hitler is essentially Japan's immigration policy desu famalam

Because I don't want to change anyone's mind.

And I say it was not enough

You acted in utter dismay when they used the bomb, expedited your own espionage operations to acquire it, and tried to end America's monopoly on the tecnology via its nuclear commissionb

No germany. It is rightful decision to nuke japan. And they need more nukes

you are right my eternal ally

America only did it to end the war prematurely, curtail the loss of human lives on both sides, show the Japanese they must submit to unconditional surrender, and stop Russia from invading mainland Japan

The bombs are also less barbaric compared to previous acts, like the fire-bombing of Tokyo, and heinous Japanese acts in China and Korea

haha benis

Americans never belittled Japanese genitalia in their propaganda, at least to my knowledge

But if you're referring to the phallic dominance that atomic weaponry entails, similar to India's acquisition being a reaffirmation of its masculinity, I agfree

Fire is not less barbaric than nuclear bombs, are you insane? Fire burns for a few hours or days and is then gone. End of the story. Just breed more and rebuild. Yeah you were burned alive, I get that but it's over.

Nuclear radiation gives you literally fucking cancer and melts your skin away and fucking destroys your genes. Even today children from survivors are born with several illnesses and malfunctions. It is not over for a long time.

Fire is not more barbaric* fixed

>inb4 the "there were no civilians in Japan because the government told them to sew army bags at home" argument

because USA beat them to Japan
otherwise ...well watch Kumo no Mukou Yakusoku no Bashou to get an idea

Radiation poisoning wasn't completely known to the medical community around WW2, its effects were primarily studied thereafter

And the people within the epicenter, or 1 mile radius, were incinerated within a heartbeat, without any semblance of torture or suffering

Those who suffered severe burns or cancerous effects of radiation are comparable. The fire-bombing was like raining literal fire on people and watching them suffer

I will, thank you

>Radiation poisoning wasn't completely known to the medical community
>but i assure you, it's less barbaric
why you shilling USA so hard? you proxy or whot

hahaahaha pathetic revisionist. Hitlers troop rd killed way more people than the Americans and Soviets combined because muh Eastern Front.

Chat shit get banged

I am not shilling for America, I am attempting to provide a balanced opinion on the subject

And I agree that radiation poisoning is a disgusting act of barbarism, but at least according to the books I read it was less barbaric compared to previous perpetrated acts

Also didn't the Japanese conduct radiation experiments on Chinese POW?

How much of this was Russia, though?

Chinks were as worthless then as now.

I cannot believe that you consider this a valid argument

I admit there's a large amount of uncertainty when it comes to Western justification via its humanist principles, but that is just wrong

Quick reminder that lots of the Allied Civilians fell victim to Stalin's purge, and he was a so-called Ally. The commie copy of Hitler.

>didn't the Japanese conduct radiation experiments on Chinese POW?
they didn't, AFAIK they only did studies about frostbiting and biological weapons
and the Project Manhattan knew in first hand radiation poisoning effects because one of their own scientists died horribly from it. yet dickwaving (and justifying such enormous spending) was more important than "winning wars and saving lifes". c'mon man
there are no "good guys" in a conflict. you have nothing to gain from any of them winning so why take sides?

That's not the reason. Let's be serious for a second.

Stalin never evacuated areas or cities. NEVER. Then we have millions of Soviet POWs who died because the German army literally couldn't feed them even if they wanted to, the Wehrmacht didn't expect in their wildest dreams to make so many prisoners.

Those 2 reasons combined are able to explain why the soviets suffered so big losses.

>millions of Soviet POWs who died because the German army literally couldn't feed them even if they wanted to
didn't the Jews die the same way as well?
why the fuck you started a war you couldn't pay for to begin with? fucking stupid Hitler

Because I still retain the belief that the Western powers are the bearers of the democractic torch

That said, I think the deployment of atomic weapons was still unjustified. I just wanted to get the facts straight

the biggest part of all casualties, around 26 to 27 million deaths
My friend Stalins Purge was taking place in the early 30s, and in WWII out of the 26 Million Soviet people who perished, 1,187,783(Soviet Archives) to 7,641,000( Steven Rosefielde) were killed by the Soviets themselves, which still leaves the majority of casualties in the Soviet Union being caused by the Nazis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties#Oppression_in_the_Soviet_Union

>America did the biggest massacre ever seen in Japan
>Soviet Union did the biggest massacre ever seen in a country's own people
>Germany did the biggest massacre ever seen in Basque Country and Poland
really gets the nogging jogging, the bad guys just take turns, its been US and China's turn for a while now

Also the scientist that died from it attempted to prevent the crushing of the plutonium core, he first hand administered a lethal dosage to himself to protect the others from a catastrophic explosion

Daily reminder: 90% of Japan flag is not real Japanese in Sup Forums and Sup Forums

nips deserved it for warcrimes

Was there ever, EVER a real 100% Jap on /in/ with time stamp and all?

Genuinely curious because I seriously doubt it.

Alrighty then, let's go back in time to invade mainland Japan instead of dropping atomic bombs and take out even more lives than the atomic bombs.

See how dumb that sounds?

It's not like Stalin killed his own army on purpose because of course he actually wanted to win the war too, he just wanted cities to be held until the last person to some the Axis advance. Hitler did the same thing in 44 and 45 he ordered the troops to fight until only debris should be left of the cities, the only difference was that a lot of German Generals did not execute this order, for example Dietrich von Choltitz who prevented the destruction of Paris

The zitto animale guy

There was once a thread of some extremely bored jap taking random pictures around his neighborhood and asking anons to tell him to find stuff to photograph, sadly it didn't take off.

Yeah Hitler thought it would be preferrable to Germany to suicide than live in the world we live in today. Like literally fight until the last drop of German blood was annihilated because it was preferable to a slow death which is inevitable and could take centuries. Huh.

yes. RIP
AFAIK there was other with him in the room who would be the first victim, but Daghlian's efforts to save him were in vain because he died too

>Because I still retain the belief that the Western powers are the bearers of the democractic torch
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTT
ok [spoiler] should i tell him? nah [/spoilahs]

Do you think If I went into a jap forum, they would be as interested in me as we are in them? I doubt that too. Surely they got plenty of Western movies so we aren't as exotic to them as they to us.

living in Japan =/= being japanese though
i want to believe most jap flags are expats and not proxies though, they're actually daviddo-kuns and know about life in Japan. but there's no proof

Okay, let's assume they're insidious and a bit malicious, at least they enforce the basic ground rules others adhere to, maintaining a semblance of order

Fun fact: Hitlers expansionist fantasies started the slow death of Germany. If a different German ruler would have taken power and would not start a war and enforce a strict immigration policy, changes are high Germany today would look somewhat like Japan today, economically developed and ethnically homogenous

WTF I just tried to post on 2chan, the nips don't even allow gaijins on their board? Jesus Christ, they really are xenophobic.

But it is economically developed and ethnically homogeneous, the immigration influx only became a major factor recently

I am pretty sure regardless of the outcome, the efficient Germans would still have attained similar success

>the nips don't even allow gaijins on their board?
only on /dejima/
or you could use a browser with IPv4
can you believe it? them japs still using IPv4 and Yahoo

It depends on the title of thread.

Does someone have a link to a sub-forum where it is legal for non-Japanese to post or a forum like /in/?

Basically I want to ask them what they think about Germany and if they like us. Could be interesting.

>ethnically homogeneous
21 % of the german population is not german and 1,5 % of the japanese population is not japanese. Germany has not been ethnically homogeneous since the early 60s when foreign contract workers were hired, since the 90s there are really a lot of foreigners living in Germany, especially in large cities, you can not overlook them so it started already way before the refugee crises.

>21%
This is news to me, from facebook and Sup Forums you always had the impression they were homogeneously German or at least, white

Seriously? We are as bullied as Sweden and Israel.

check out the ethnic groups column in the table on the right hand side of the page, the goverment claims the 21 % number

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germany

>homogeneously German or at least, white
HUE

I think that there was not the genocide.
However, you may be arrested when you protect Nazi in Germany.

I was talking about pre-immigration-crisis Germany, between WW2 and now

It can't have been 21% in the 80s and 90s

but it was already higher than 10 % since the 90s, can't compare it with countries like Japan

I'll revise any relevant statistics before making any unwarranted comparisons, sorry