Is this 4chans doing or do people care about animals more than humans?

Looks like a page we would make.

>justice for 'insert black guys name'

cbsnews.com/videos/boy-saved-gorilla-killed-after-falling-into-zoo-exhibit/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab4i

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uv4Fvs9jQpc
cbsnews.com/videos/boy-saved-gorilla-killed-after-falling-into-zoo-exhibit/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab4i
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Harambe did nothing wrong.

He wuz gud boii on dah way 2 chuhrch

harambe was actually a good boy who didnt do anything and they killed him because of some dumb nigglet and its single mother

Saw someone say they would rather have seen the kid ripped apart by the gorilla than it to be shot. Who gives a fuck its only a gorilla.

>couple billion niggers in the world
>endangered gorilla

Made the wrong move with this one desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=uv4Fvs9jQpc

I refuse to believe this is anything more than a Troll page. Please be a troll i can't take this shit anymore

I just saw this on normiebook and rushed over to see if Sup Forums was behind it. Kek'd hard while entering this thread.

why are black people even allowed to go to zoo

they already came from one

better question is why were they allowed to leave

mark dice does a really shitty job with his JUST for men hair color

Kid was white you racist

Animals aren't as important as humans

Animals don't have souls, they don't have human level intelligence

And animals shouldn't have rights

What did anyone expect was going to happen to that gorilla…the life of a little human is more important than a giant gorilla, sorry.

Is it unfortunate that they had to kill him, yes but does it matter…no not really

the kid was black ...

I'd rather have the gorilla over a niglet

wow this level of nigger stupidity on social media is insane.

black people are so collectively dumb you can present them with a false narrative and they'll take to social media and spout their worthless empty thoughts full of racism endlessly.

good to know.

Are you meming us?

That gorilla was taken from it's homeland, put in captivity, and then killed to preserve White life. Hmmm

What

You got a lot of balls saying animals dont have souls and implying you have.

HE WUZ A GOOD GORILLA! HE DINDU NUFFIN! HE WUZ KINGZ!

now i feel bad for the gorilla

Humans have souls

What other animal deeply ponders their actions aside from a sensory level?

Monkey don't sit around and think about heaven or hell or form political parties.

Animals simply react on a sense level and nothing more

>saying animals dont have souls and implying you have

Are you implying he is black?

An endangered gorilla is worth more than a random black toddler. Not even trying to be edgy. There are plenty of black kids in Cincy, and they shoot each other all the time and no one cares. Meanwhile, gorillas are an endangered species. There are only 550 gorillas in zoos in the entire world.

The right thing to have done would be to let nature take it's course, and not shot the gorilla.

i agree 100 % but i think you don't understand there were no humans in the pen and people are wondering
why did we kill a endangered animal
over vermin

he wuz a gud boy til the evil wite boy assaulted him. he was minding his own bussesnes then an evil polise killed him!!! he tried to say no to shoot!

Yesterday everybody here was saying it was a black kid that fell. now everybody is saying he was white.

Which is it?

wtf...i hate black people now.

>What other animal deeply ponders their actions aside from a sensory level?

not niggers

Wasn't the kid a fucking nigger? Are these people on crack

>White boy
Wait
Waaaaaait

>now

why the fuck are these name blank out pol give me sources darn it

He was dark as night pal

Animals can be pretty based for human standards and behave better than niggers and muzzies. Like that bear who served in the polish military.

"People"
Lol good one

>cbsnews.com/videos/boy-saved-gorilla-killed-after-falling-into-zoo-exhibit/?ftag=CNM-00-10aab4i

Did the Gorilla take a shit on him before this picture was taken or what?

It was a niglet, black twitter just want attention.

still better than niggers

Honestly, just fucking tranq him. Don't fucking kill an endangered species. Jesus Christ.

Still whiter than Argentina.

I don't know how to feel about this comment

i can't believe they shot a dad in front of his son just when they were reunited
fucking raciest

Gorillas are an endangered and extremely intelligent species , koko is estimated to have an iq of 85 , I think the zoo made a mistake.

Don't need to tell me

The gorilla literally dindu nuffin, gorillas are gentle and peaceful for the most part. Stupid nig mom let her niglet fall in and the gorilla rushed over to see what was going on. Gorilla even was clearly holding the niglet above water so he wouldn't drown. Gorillas are bro tier, should've shot the mother and her niglet instead

It pisses me off that leftists are trying to boycott the zoo that killed the gorilla. As if that's going to help anything.

the gorilla like the niglet why not just let him rise it so he would of had a dad and shot the mother i don't think you thought too hard on this issue

We should stop pretending humans don't have a value, zoo animals cost go between 30k to 60k, plus a bunch of other miscellaneous process to ensure the animal gets a quality of life, at least on the right side of the world. Nigglet doesn't have any value, you can't even harvest his organs because they are all riddled with STD's. Your value as an human is how much work you can put out, If you can't pay up for your food your life has no value, if you can't pay for that life threatening operation then you are dead. A gorilla at least can put out his value in work, much better than many humans I know.

IS THE KID BLACK OR WHITE

Kids black..Niggers are dumb and should be exterminated

it sure sounds like you can read the minds of animals. How can you assume you know what animals think about?

wise aussie

Harambe wuz a good ape he dindu nuffin he wuz just tryin 2 help that poor boy get he head in tha game

he wuz goin 2 jungle college to get he life back on trail n wuz worshipin dat lion king erry sundown

we need mo money for dem conservation programs

10 points for Gryffendor

They would've boycotted the zoo for being racist if they didn't shoot the gorilla, black lives matter would've stormed in and heckled zoo-goers saying the gorilla life mattered more than the niglet life to the white supremacist zoo owners

maybe hes black

blacks and their jew lawyers are why we can't have nice things

See

Is the kid mocha colored? Because he doesn't look very black

>Oh my god, some rescue him from that wild ape!
>Why did you shoot Harambe?

why do they think the kid was white? are they so delusional they willed him white?

And yiu think niggers have souls?

Why is it every faggot who used the term "human" turns out to be a cuck..?

That kid never sat down and pondered about mortality either. Nor would he if the gorilla bashed his head in and made him retarded.
Does that mean he didnt have a soul?

Gorillas are endangered, people are the most common creature on earth second only to insects

>Niggers automatically identifiy themselfs with the gorilla instead of the human.
Top kek

All the niggers felt bad for the Gorilla when they thought it was a white boy. But when they found out it was a black boy, they all changed their minds.

Poor gorilla. That niggers life was worth nothing. He will probably just grow up to rob a liqour store.

There are billions of niglets. While whiteback gorillas are actually threatened by extinction. Nigglet fucked up, gorilla did nothing wrong.

They clearly shot the wrong guy here.

Can't tell if bait.

Not sure if the fact that I am unsure is a good or bad thing.

Yep, that's a niglet alright. Never seen a white kid with a mouth that stick out like that.

Black people have this idea that white people don't raise/discipline their kids right so in their minds when a dumbass child climbs into a zoo enclosure they assume it must have been a white kid

oh lordi lord hav mercy

perhaps but he has the potential to do so as a human

the gorilla never did and is unable to

how is it bait hippy?

do you think humans and animals are at an equal level?

animals lives do not matter

animals exist to serve humans, they serve no other purpose

Why simply not pretend the gorilla is a black male? Make fake profiles with black avatars and then shout at people for not caring about this fine young black man who was shot by the whitey and how he was a good boy who was getting his life on tracks.
Just pretend he's a black guy. Go full BLACK LIVES MATTER, and if anyone points out that it's a gorilla you call them racist. Doxx them and post their information using your fake nigger profiles, because how dare they call us proud niggas gorillas.

How many Gorillas are there in the world?

How many humans are there in the world?

Who gives a fuck, it's only a stupid shit child. Regardless of the race of the child. How many humans are there on earth? Billions. How many gorillas are there left? A few thousand. The gorilla was being held in captivity against its will, the human was in harms way, in the gorillas territory due to irresponsible parenting, that was easily avoidable. When you logically consider all these factors, it's a no-brainer, unless you let emotions get the best of you, like a woman. What the zoo should have done is say they're going to shoot the gorilla, and then the guy who takes the shot has a "whoops" and accidentally shoots the kid instead. The parents can always make more. Although based on the parenting skills displayed here, a strong argument could be made against that happening.

Has anyone seen her picture? Is she black? I want to see the blacks change their tune and start calling people racist for valuing an animal's life over a black child's.

God what a piece of shit of a woman.
>not my fault I'm a great mother
>god protected my precious little shit
>not a word for the innocent gorilla that was killed for my stupidity
>did I mention it's not my fault?

who cares, we need to prove they were paid to do it to create a news item, dig into these people's financials, I'll bet you find more than 1 payment for creating news items

This, is there any pictures of this child or the parent?

>how is it bait hippy?

1. An endangered gorilla has more value than the 9th baby that single mother, Shaquana, pushed out for gibsmedat bucks. They reproduce like rabbits and are a drain on society. I would rather have the gorilla.

Besides, at the rate they kill each other off (over 40 in Chicago this weekend alone) between crime and abortion, it is obvious that they place little value on their own lives. So, why should I care?

I would rather have the gorilla.

2. People are not equal. In tough times, I would value a cow or a horse more than a NEET.

Wait.... what?

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE WUZ BOUT TO GIT HIZ SIGN LANGIGE DIPLOMA

>Human Level Intelligence

Therefore we should rate people by IQ and start culling off the low IQ criminals if they endanger higher IQ society. We also need to ask ourselves was a highly intelligent highly endangered gorilla really less inherently intelligent than the kid who jumped off a wall.

>Black people have this idea that white people don't raise/discipline their kids
>A race of thugs and murders think we don't raise our kids right

You had one fucking job user just one fucking job and you failed.

>The kid was white
>It was clearly a niglet looking for his baby daddy

That gorilla could have been Obama's son.

nigger detected

WE WUZ KANGS BOI

The white mans oppression is why our kids are thugs

Found the damning proof that the kid is black as night.