On this new year's eve my daughter came home really drunk and told me to get in the bathtub naked. I complied...

On this new year's eve my daughter came home really drunk and told me to get in the bathtub naked. I complied, she pulled her pants down and climbed on top of me and pissed on my face.

She's been talking about how she wants to piss on me for weeks, now she was so drunk she just went ahead and did it.

You jelly?

Pic unrelated.

Just normal amerifags

i'm completely new to the internet and this sounds legit

yeah you jelly.

Post tits or gtfo

Kill yourself

lol no

>didn't cum inside drunk daughter
implausible story

Post tits motherfucker

Tits or ass

J E L L Y

Motherfucker. You have just postet this shit yesterday... I hob e you DIY this Year!

Obviously I don't get to do that if she's dominating me.
as if she would let me
I posted that she wanted to yesterday now she actually did it.

Post pics or die!

Pics nigger

You never will have a tougther! Stupit asshole

Op is a shitlord. He is alone with no family. No friends. Nobody miss him. Wasted live!

Let you? She's drunk. Rape her. You made that pussy, try that shit out.

She's aggressive drunk, tho. She called me a bitch. Now I'm preparing a drink for her while phoneposting. She's on her iphone.

It never happened if you took pictures

sure, sounds likely, pics or gtfo

My Enormous son will kick both your asses, you degenerate mongoloids, you bottom feeding memelovers . he will vaprize your ass with kung fu and his biceps are like fucking concrete. expect to say hello to my sexy son you motherfuckers. He;s gonna be the only one drinking your shitty weak daughters shitty weak girlpiss for the REST. OF, YOUR LIFE. And he'll make. you. watch. SCum.

Then have her post a picture of you getting pissed on. Time stamp, bitch. Be your daughter's fucking toilet you piece of trash. Beg her for more.

You need to stop getting high before you make stories up tbh fam.

Op is a shitlord. He's die this year. Poor fagg

Bitch, you answer me when I speak.