Why do women ruin everything? She only liked Truman because he was pure and she's the reason Truman left...

Why do women ruin everything? She only liked Truman because he was pure and she's the reason Truman left. If Truman is Adam then she's Eve.

>Why do women ruin everything?
Because your mommy didn't love you, and girls won't touch you.

she saved him from a fake life. That is better than any woman will ever do for you.

No she liked him because he was the most famous man on the planet. When he left Seahaven and became an average nobody I guarantee she started cheating on him.

>When he left Seahaven and became an average nobody I guarantee she started cheating on him.
He would never be able to became an average joe.

women only ruin everything in shows written by men

LILITH IS ADAM'S AUTHENTIC PARTNER; EVE IS A SOULLESS CLONE.

Men are all liars.

kys

Hey she was in ronin

Wow, Emily Blunt had a 90s doppleganger, whatever happened to her?

>tfw they deleted the scene where Marlon saves Truman

became milf material

Why did Hank love Karen so much? She's such a cunt and he can have literally ANY woman he wants.

go back to tumblr bitch

Men lie

Men ruin everything

>Why do women ruin everything?
Because women are whores

She only liked Truman cause she was an attentionwhore and groupie who wanted a bigger part in the most popular show on TV.

They should make a Truman show part 2 when she realizes he is a retard socially outside of his hamster bowl, divorces him and takes half his money from the settlement suit, and his downward spiral into rehab and is forced to do a reality show.

you're just fat

Go back to church, faggot.

I'm telling your mom bitch boy

And then she moved on to fuck up Hank Moody's life.

skanks gonna skank

if only adam had been more willing to experiment in the bedroom