What's the best way for me to do a giveaway of steam codes here...

what's the best way for me to do a giveaway of steam codes here? something that lets me pm the codes without having to add the winners to my steam friends list...

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/hummingurbanstereo/
steamcommunity.com/id/allyxis
steamcommunity.com/id/posixt/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Use a temp mail OP.

Btw, do you have keys OP? Whatchu got? :0

here's what ive got
0xrUZTDa (on pastebin, wont allow the url)

hows that help?

Use a temporary mail, like the name says, it's temporary, no personal info needed tho.

Can I have Fear, Stanley Parable or Bioshock please?

Any would helps, ty
[email protected]

i want stalkre clear sky plz

ah ok, so both parties would use the temp email. sure, stanley parable on its way.

no others for people wondering, giveaway is tomorrow. unless somebody has a more elegant solution, then you can have one too.

Could I have Inquisitor Deluxe edition please, OP? [email protected] if you're sending out with email

hey op if I can ask for Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Collector's Edition, i'd love to get that

here's my email - [email protected]

Thanks m8 :)

[email protected]

Can I get Rust please? I'd love to try out that game.

How about you add them, and then delete them, tbh its just a second of your time to do both.

always sad to see quads without purpose....

The problem with temporary emails is that people are going to jew out a game. There will be several individuals who would just keep on changing their temporary emails to get more and more games.

hmm, thats definitely a possibility...maybe I'll just use steam. have to think on it.

Like other user said, you can delete them off your friend list. Also you may also want to change your steamid after the giveaway too

grayfacade@gmail - Inquisitor Deluxe Edition if my suggestion satisfies you

Well what can I say, the most elegant way to do so, It's just adding them to your friend list, then, eliminate them, I mean they have nothing to complain about it, you are gifting games after all.

btw just if you feel kind, I would really be super happy if you gift me "Stay! Stay! Democratic People's Republic of Korea!"

I hope my opinion helps, thx.

steamcommunity.com/id/hummingurbanstereo/

Can I have F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin or F.E.A.R 3? You can add me on steam and delete me after. I don't have an alt e-mail to give out.

steamcommunity.com/id/allyxis

[email protected]
Hey man do you think I could have World of Goo?

[email protected]
Dead Space steam version

Mafia II or Hitman if no one called dibs on them yet.

[email protected]

OP, send them a fake trade offer and put the code in the info field.
Anything would be appreciated.
steamcommunity.com/id/posixt/

OP posted this an hour an a half ago. I don't think he's here anymore.

Oh sorry then