A lot of kids at the new years party are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!)...

A lot of kids at the new years party are making fun of me saying I look like a boy (I'm a girl!). My friends say it's because of my hair but I like my hair short. What should I do? All the teasing is getting to me.

"you" look like either a young tomboyish girl or a 13yo boy. either way what bliss

timestamp wtf

fake

Tits out for the boys

Tomboy girls are the best girls

POST A FUCKING NUDE

lmao underageb&
But yeah the hair does make you look more boyish, which to me isn't a problem but to each their own I guess.

grow your hair longer

dont look like a trap lmao

personally i fucking love short hair on a girl. so screw everyone else that dislikes it

FUCK OFF. This is the 20th time I've seen this shit.

Copy pasta idiots

This guy knows

This. Short dark hair is the best if you have the face for it.

Sage

Not a single one of you knows who this girl is do you?

this is why we have tits or gtfo

2018 newfag census

>WELL DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

Cant some of us just be bored?

Maybe the problem is you are trying to conform to the binary genders the patriarchy has created to oppress the woman they fear. #Wokeaf

Nice Adam’s apple you piece of shit.
Homocaust now. Faggots have got to go.

Sorry for the bump

Well... With the increasing number of "modern parents" pushing their kids to become trannies I think it's hard to tell what is who.

Too young to say tits or BTFO. So, I will settle saying this.
The only opinion that matters is yours, the rest of the world can go and fuck itself.
If you like your hair short, cut it to your liking.
If you like to wear clothes that make you look like a beggar, then look like a (clean) beggar.

The stupid thing about the actual world is that people take too much into acount how the rest look at them and actually let that affect their ways of thinking or expressing themselves.

Remember, if you live for the rest, true happines will never be under your reach.

We know, the point is?

post tits

>what do?
Stop with the stale copypasta and start dumping ashley pics

Normally I would say tits or gtfo buuuut I have a soft spot for pixie cuts. Rock that doo you look gorgeous with it. oh god I think I just threw up twice. once for calling an underage girl gorgeous and a second time for being a fucking white knight. gross xD

punch them

Kill yourself, faggot.

I love girls with short hair.
I also love crusty old copypasta.

who is it? im a normie

I am short but i am bug cums to my penis its a thick mushroom but every think big i told juniar high in gym some sead i big one then so it changed that much

please be bait

more cutes

M'lady

See:

>What should I do?
Stop lying on the internet?