Post women and others say how many dicks they've sucked

A good 20-30, probably all sweaty in a gym changing room most of the time

My gf

7, likes sucking balls more

Easy 50
35+

9. Wants a BBC for the tenth

More of her?

Reply to SOMEONE, for fuck's sake. Don't just spam pics.

5 or 6, depends if you count her dog when she was 17

Left likes pussy, so none.
Right is a good girl until she's drunk, then she'll wrap her lips around anything. Total is 31, 13 of those were at a party when she was a student, guys formed a circle around her and she went round blowing them all

39. Frequently visits a glory hole on the bad side of town

2? And dosent swallow?

Nah bet she eats pussy. Nice dubs btw

extreme lowball

14. including having her Ex‘s and one of his buddy‘s cocks in her mouth at the same time.

Dozens and dozens, blows guys to get free haircuts, clothes and make up, then sucks cops off to get out of dui and parking tickets, goes home from clubs with a belly full of cum and free alcohol

she's straight

7, went through a slightly popular stage in school when those tits grew in but got too chubby in collage and now eats pussy as a "empowering act"

8? Damn bro she can suck my dick anyday I’d creampie her throat

Then 0

>collage
You never got there, did you?

>got there
You either?

Left, 14. Thinks she's sucked more than right, but right has 23. Puts up Craigslist postings to suck dick

Reply for reply any of these:

I’d say 11. Close?

37. 38 including you.

incredibly accurate.

No just the one

20+ or so. Likes to think of herself as a good girl, but goes wild at parties and cruises Tinder for sex.

15. Started to love sucking cock in a very young age and allways gives blowjobs at the first date.

18. Is very into getting what she wants through sucking dick

30. Had a slut phase in high school, is trying to find a stable relationship but won't say no to the occasional deep dicking at parties.

nerdy girls are the biggest sluts
50 or more