Why don't women want to be housewives anymore?

Why don't women want to be housewives anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3615738/How-women-misled-success-rates-IVF.html
news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/pregnancy/australias-ivf-industry-under-scrutiny-why-the-miracle-pregnancy-is-a-myth/news-story/88fe1099248ee53f5a3022838f371d2b
youtube.com/watch?v=EtFO2BjTTk4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Jews.

feminism.

It's fucking boring.

>big beautiful world to explore
>lots of stuff so to
>"nah I'll just stay in the house and clean and wipe diapers. Wouldn't want to make sensitive internet conservatives assmad, after all"

Because they lust after BHP.

Because 50 years of feminism has told them that they are greater than men and that men are evil

We only need proof of witchcraft to make prove this image right.

Because they already ruined marriage so that's no longer interesting. Now they're staying single and working really hard at ruining that too and they will return to marriage after creating even more betas through single motherhood.

You can travel the world when the kids are older

/thread

cultural marxism

>do this toill their mid thirties
>fuck suck and take up the ass miles of cock
>biological clock: hey remember me? You only have a fee years left to nest and find a man... Tick tick ticketty tick

By that point no wants them and we get another article about where have apl the good men gone

We each have our roles; its part of being a sexually dimorphic species

>Why don't women want to be housewives anymore?
I'm sure some do, but its unattainable for a single income family to afford nowadays.

Agreed, everyone should take their most productive years off and travel the world, backpacking through countries and learning nothing, earning no money on the hunt for self-actualization. It's not like we need children and an educated population or anything.

Take a holiday for fuck sake, there's a point where me-me-me becomes insanity.
Unless you're talking about work and having a career. That fucking sucks balls for 99% of people. Dream job is just that, a dream, because an insignificant minority of people even in the first world get these jobs. I'd rather stay at home to be honest.

why would i, or anyone else, want to have wife who stays at home and doesnt bring another salary to our household?

Thats fucking retarded. I'd rather have wife who works just like i do, that way we could do more than with only one paycheck. You can afford more with more money, its really that simple

>Tfw gf wants 3 kids.

And send the children to the good goy education system, good thinking Pavel.

>not having kids immediately must mean you run around having orgies for a decade

Wew lad, that sexual frustration is really keeping your mind on one track.

If only you people weren't convinced you're the only ones capable of critical thinking, then you wouldn't have so many loudmouth retards ruining your reputation.

>ANYBODY DOING ANYTHIJG I DONT DO IS HYPNOTIZED BY JEWISH BULLSHIT!!!!

>Pavel
Mr.Pavel , I am CIA

t. JIDF shill sliding hard

Nah, it's just a stupid twat.

Or I can just do it now.

You're not very bright, are you?

Same

Feels good desu

even if i wanted to i live in commiefornia where the middle class HAVE to be dual incomes to survive.

But I just don't want kids in the first place.
Maybe when they perfect tube babies because personally giving birth sounds like something i dont wanna do.

because it's boring as fuck. What would they do all day?

>alt-right """""""maturity"""""""

No need to with the microwave oven.

lack of respect
relying on someone else for money

Yeah fuck raising children

Too much work.

i literally dont know anyone named Pavel, because thats czech / polish name, not south slav

Anyway, whats the alternative? Being homeschooled by mother? Even if you want your kid to be properly homeschooled, you need to pay for teachers, whats easier with double income. There is literally not a single reason in favor of women not working today, like it or not

Can't afford to, yet.

You gonna get alimony'd.

If we get divorced I'm paying little to no alimony if she has a good paying career versus if shes been out of the workforce a decade doing the stay at home mom thing.

They got convinced that having a PhD in gender studies is more valuable than having children who will pay for their retirement.

I want to be a house husband.

When I spend time at home instead of paying rent I just clean & tidy the house, walk the dog etc.

Takes me about 3 hours a day to do absolutely everything, it's fucking great.

>Wouldn't want to make sensitive internet conservatives assmad
accurate

Adding on to this,

Women have always worked. Most housework was actual labor before the 20th century began.

Now we have laundry machines and dishwashers. I wouldn't want to marry a chick who sits around all day. She's working too. If it weren't for appliances she'd be working at home.

My mom is a stay-at-home mother and she loves it.

Girls are now taught from a young age that being a sahm is for lazy and dumb people.

fpbp

>It's fucking boring.
stay-at-home-dad master race here. its way less boring than the grind of a repetitive filthy labor job. no boss treating you like shit. no taxes. actually raising my children instead of paying some disgruntled old hag to do it.knowing for a fact no one is molesting my kids is good too. i fucking love it

Because we like freedom. Stay mad, faggot.

Trick question!
Women don't know what they want they just adopt the opinions of popular culture as their own and espouse it as their own opinions.

If popular culture made being a housewife admirable women would want to be housewives more.

>le women are never responsive for their mistakes meme

Trad cons are just as bad as white knights desu

Who the fuck can afford to raise a family with single income? (excluding welfare queens)

Most of us will need dual incomes to raise a family and even then it will still be a challenge.

all I want in life is a dominant wife who goes to work and makes 100k+ a year and comes home to my beautiful dinner and hate fucks me

Where did I say they are not responsible for their own mistakes or even implied it?

>8 hours a day to do whatever you want.
>No stress
>No expectations
>No responsibility
>Only payback is cooking once a day, being a decent person and spreading your legs every couple days.

Only women are dumb enough to turn it down. I would gladly be a house husband if I ever met a rich lawyer.

>8 hours a day playing video games, day trading, afts and crafts, lifting, etc
>Make dinner every day which I already do for my self, only for two people now
>teach my kids to shoot guns, play sports and the joys of math.

the possibilities are endless when someone else is bringing home the pay, Its like winning the lotto.. Women are not smart enough or ambitious enough to learn how to spend 8 hours alone with them selves.

>I wouldn't want to marry a chick who sits around all day. She's working too
would you consider watching kids work? youre paying babysitters. you gonna do half the cooking,cleaning, and laundry for a whole family after working full time? hell you say its soooo easy i bet youll do it all

>Getting cucked

>stay-at-home-dad master race

Pulled the stay-at-home-dad scam on my wife, worked like a charm. Sun Tsu would be proud

>Honey, you're such a strong independent woman and I'm just such a dumb guy. You go be the hero for the family and I'll take care of the home for you. You have all the bravery of a butterfly flying into the wind

>Wake up and get the brats off the school
>Bang the wife before she goes to work
>Eat breakfast with wife
>She leaves
>Clean house for an hour while laundry runs
>Put away laundry and empty dishwasher
>Smoke pot, watch Football and play vidya for 6 hours till the kids get home
>Help them with homework then play with them till mom gets home
>Go out for dinner or make it and eat with the famalam
>Kids fuck off to their rooms to do whatever
>Watch TV or play vidya with the wife until bed time
>Fuck again then go to sleep
>Repeat

TFW feminism got me my dream job, which is to say: no job. Thanks fat dykes!

>Not stalking your wife between 5 and 6 everyday
>Not breaking every eligible males legs that makes contact with her in that time fame.

Truly, you are a cuck.

Same
But with an Indian man and not me :(

I've got one up on you mate.

I've only got a dog to take care of while my works.

>Stay home and depend on what your husband wants to give you, he can veto any purchase you want to make, also what you want is likely last priority on the spending plannings.
Or
>Earn your own income and spend it however the hell you want: shoes, dresses, make up, hair, nails, bad dragon dildoes, shiny single use extemely specific kitchen gadgets, you name it.
I'm not a woman but you have to be retarded to pick the first.

It is indeed the Jews.

Here's a really good documentary that goes over this for anyone actually interested; anyone from shills to milofags.
It doesn't really name the Jew, but you can look up whoever is behind these movements and see that they're all Jewish.

youtu.be/gIdBuK7_g3M

Maybe it's because I can't possibly afford my own house car and all that without 2 sources of income on longisland

This. Christ, letting them vote was such a fucking mistake.

I'm jelly about 80% of the time. Sometimes my kids are awesome and I wouldn't trade them for the world. But yeah....the other 80% of the time I wish I'd just splooged in her ass and got a dog instead.

Luckily my crotch-monsters are old enough they do their own thing and leave me alone for the most part.

most girls i've seen (dating their bfs, not married of course) don't do jack shit but sit around anyhow. the thing is - if they do want kids, they are on a time limit. men are not. we can fuck a woman and have kids into our 50s or even older.

women are generally limited to 20s and 30s. ideally, early to mid 20s.

Good goyim

>be high energy professional
>run into many -yes many- "successful" professional career women who say they told their female professors "I think it'd be great to be a housewife and raise the kids"
>typical response is "HOW FUCKING DARE YOU after all we fought for, you just want to throw it away."
>these poor women take family rearing advice from ugly, childless bulldykes
>baka senpai

>Learning nothing
You learn loads travelling, new languages, cultural differences, geography, history, and the differences you learn in economy and social structure and whatever else can help you in the future.
You can also take courses online while travelling if you're so inclined
>Not working while travelling
I almost have my journeyman ticket in electrical and once I do I'm cruising around the world and working while I'm travelling, it's the perfect way to go

good for you mate, hope it goes well

>>big beautiful world to explore
is this what they call getting filled up to the brim in every hole with foreign cock nowadays?

Brown Hairy Pajeet?

>Smoke pot, watch Football and play vidya for 6 hours till the kids get home
I hope you did something at least a little more productive during your you time.

Big Hot Pizza

Plenty of them do. Start hanging out at a chilis or Applebees and snag you a single mom bartender

ffs people on this board.

Where do I hang out to snag a single mom lawyer, CEO, doctor?

You become mildly successful and interesting. Then you wait until they're 32+

>Why don't women want to be housewives anymore?
Human nature, the less accountable you are for your personal survival, the less you will engage in working for that survival.

Women are allowed to live without accountability, men aren't. This is why men are still trapped in the role of protector/provider, while women have the option of avoiding the role of homemaker/child rearer.

>Tfw you want to be a housewife
>all men want to do is say pussywhipped shit about feminism in hopes they'll get into panties
>both of us go home alone

It's only 20-25 years until all the kids are raised. You literally get to shape the future of our nation. Then you can do whatever.

Tee hee, I'm a girl too. Do you shave your snatch?

Doctors now want media attention for hte fact its impossible for woment to successfully give birth after 40.

They are pushing for cultural change in an acknowledgement that current shit peddled to women that they can have it all is clearly false.

Speaking out: IVF pioneer Alan Trounson told the ABC clinics needed to inform people of the success rates of having a baby as opposed to falling pregnant

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3615738/How-women-misled-success-rates-IVF.html

>My Doctor said no woman aged 45 or over had been successful in carrying a baby to term using her own eggs.

>The chances of a live birth from IVF is 18 per cent for women over 40. These rates drop significantly by a woman’s 41st birthday, according to new data obtained by the ABC’s Four Corners program,

news.com.au/lifestyle/parenting/pregnancy/australias-ivf-industry-under-scrutiny-why-the-miracle-pregnancy-is-a-myth/news-story/88fe1099248ee53f5a3022838f371d2b

Mine does.
I don't make a lot of money. But, with her at home she raises the kids (no daycare $) budgets our money, cooks our food. We eat breakfast and dinner all together. All I do is work at my main job and help her with heavy stuff / yardwork and she does everything else. Quite honestly we are very happy. She has time in the day to go to her friends / family houses with the kids, library, coffee, or whatever. She's not tired from working for some asshole all day and dinner is on the table at 6:00 every night.

She did graduate from college and toured Europe once before marrying me and settling down.

Life is good.

Because the state is their husband now

>>big beautiful world to explore
Real life isn't a movie, it definitely isn't
>>lots of stuff so to
To do I presume, in which case, guess what, MEN ACTUALLY HAVE TO WORK
>>"nah I'll just stay in the house and clean and wipe diapers. Wouldn't want to make sensitive internet conservatives assmad, after all"
Well considering you're living a nice life, doesn't seem like a big price to pay

After dating a white girl then a puerto rican girl then a black super hot chick and a mexican, i was really happy to i took a trip to mexico jalisco is the state tehn unto guadalajara and married a beautiful blonde doll look like chick super skinny with beautiful skin and she wants to raise kids and be a house wife than to open a craft artesanies shop, love her it jackpot

Sounds like great gal m8.

Thanks bud.
She had a couple feminist ideals when we first met (she has a master's degrees, so, of course she'd be a bit brainwashed) but those are now ancient history.

We are both Christians and believe in the male / female dichotomy, male headship, etc.

Even though I'm the head of the household, I'm the creative, disorganize type and she's the tight, disciplined, scheduled type.

She controls the money and what you eat. I don't know your situation but I see this a lot. They only get more controlling/micromanaging. Does she also ask you to help with - do most of, the yard work and heavy lifting while she makes the decisions of where everything goes and how your house looks?

You sure you're not just a worker bee, or that it will degrade into that?

They do though, the majority of women have absolutely no problem with it. It's just usually most couples are forced to both work because everything is so expensive

Also Europeans are very much into the housewife thing. My French qt cooks dinner every weeknight, then I do the weekends because I enjoy cooking as well

>implying most women do travel around the world and are not work slaves

I would love to be a house husband, I don't know what these women are thinking. It's just all of the things I do now without having to go to work, the day would mostly be free time and cooking gourmet meals. Sounds like heaven.

Well at least in Argentina is because time and economy change. Today I you want some form of well pay job you need to go to university. And sometimes that isn't enough both couples have to work and that takes time for both husband and wife, that means less children because need money to take care of them. Except dumb fucking mestizos they have like 6 children and complain " giv money children starving, need new plasma tv"

(((Who))) could be behind this enormous failed social change?

Doesn't count as learning. Only hard skills that get you loads of money count. Anything else is hippie shit.

No point. The housewife phenomenon was a fleeting aberration in the history of capitalism, never mind human history. Women have always worked, this is a return to normalcy. The bigger problem is how women now behave socially. Men hardly had it easy either, no matter what the rose tinted glasses of nostalgia would have you believe.

u r cool

I wish I could but I can't.

This. The FARM WIFE is tradition. The 50's "housewife" is already too late, because it's when technology did all the work in the home and the woman was idle and easy to indoctrinate with the media

Look into modern technology's connection to the occult... you're in it now

Pics like op's are cliche af but if one made a nice clean photo on the same subject actualised to fit 2016 conditions (and layd a nice Trump logo over one of the corners) the effect would be devastated.

Who wants to prevent such a life style from being the norm? Everybody wants to find a soul sister and have a nice family, including women. Patriarchy is the key. Feminism is a fairly obvious lie. It doesn't have to be hardcore patriarchy or to put women into slavery like in Islam, but just to ensure the masculine prevalence, protect the mariages, the families, the children and all.
Exposing feminism's anti-natural, anti-women, anti-happiness demandings is the key to get women back at our sides guys.

>why would I raise my kids myself when I can work and pay the daycare to do it for me?

Ffucking nigger children in my house

Daily reminder that feminism is a form of genocide and destruction of goyim societies

youtube.com/watch?v=EtFO2BjTTk4