>30°C outside and Trump is pulling out of the Paris agreement

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKCdxLvR_wk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump is pulling out of Paris
Must be a tad frustrating for Paris

He's pulling out faster than I pulled out of your mum u fookin nerd lmao

Can confirm

It's a cool 17ºC here with a bit of rain. Pretty good, desu. I'm already dreading the 40ºC summer weeks.

Neato, OP thinks we can stop a natural climate cycle that's been going on for millions of years.

I beg to differ.

Bet you're driving rolling coal to show those long haired eco hippies the climate change is entirely natural eh

>every qualified scientist on earth says it's man made
>NUH UHHH TRUMP SAID ITS NOT

America, stop. Please.

>Trump is pulling out of the Paris agreement
Nope
He is renegotiating
youtube.com/watch?v=TKCdxLvR_wk

KEKED

(Sorry I used the shitpost word)

Anyone want to post the pic of Al Gore's house and the ridiculously high amount of energy it uses?

[Citations needed]
>not youtube

I've never seen it in real life.

He is saying it LIVE RIGHT NOW

I suggest they direct their complaints towards China who use more coal than anyone and which is a polluted nightmare where an estimated 40% of the population will have cancer in a few decades.

Renegotiation = withdrawal

Apologies, but when 99% of the media, including Fox News, states the same thing, they are normally correct.

Dude is reading straight off the paper, can't remember more than one word at a time.

He says a lot of things. I don't know if I can trust him after pic.

he's been talking almost 30 minutes, that's a lot of words, facts, and numbers to memorize

I support Trump, but not on this decision.
Matter of fact I voted for him.

Nonetheless, your post is meaningless. The US has produced far more CO2 in the last few decades than any nation in history. If you want to lower CO2 emissions in China, stop purchasing metal products and bring the heavy industry back to the USA.

Until then, this is a global problem. Everyone gets affected negatively.

If you're a climatologist and you don't march in lockstep with Gorebull Warming, you get your funding taken away.

Pokeyman yellow wouldn't even let you use thunderstone

>america becoming a polluted dystopia
>bad

You're not American, you can't vote in an American election, Juan.

I've been listening for the past 5 minutes, and he's basically saying that the accord stops us from using our energy reserves to the fullest, threatens our sovereignty and "its a starting point for more accords that build on it"

He's fucking retarded and does definitely not believe in climate change or is willfully obtuse for his corporatist agenda.

This flag next to my post is not determinant of who I am.

I am a US airman stationed in Spain.

Look how this current dude is making a speech. That's how. Trump is actually dumb as shit for real.

That ending, unreal.

You should have heard the entire speech, he gave many reason, rewind it if you can.
It only 30 minutes
>retarded
Yeah all billionaires that become president are retarded, that goes together

Do you have any concrete proof of this happening or are you just pulling it out of your ass?

>inb4 a breitbart article

>climatic agenda before economics

Fucking plebs. One day i will destroy the amazon rainforest and install the biggest industrial complex in there.

Fuck you all. Amor Fati, bitch.

If you want to know the details, the Paris Climate Agreement basically was designed to impose the use of expensive, ineffective energy sources in place of cheap, reliable ones. It also mostly targeted the US (uh huh) while ignoring real serious polluters like China.

You aren't that far from US.
But I guess the bright side could be that there will be a chance for european green companies to grow bigger and become sector leaders?

What's stopping you, oh wait, you are poor af

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHHAHAHA hahahahhahahahahahkekekekekeke

Trump is definitely not dumb. He is just not a good politician, because he never has been one.

It helps to understand that there is a legitimate conservation movement and then there is the radical environmentalist movement which is actually a vehicle for Marxism.

There was also stuff in it about "Womens Empowerment", and some other crazy shit.
He's a dummy, Mexico is more polluted.
My dad worked at a GM factory here, now he lives by some in Mexico, he said they dump and burn shit all over the place. They have far fewer environmental standards than we do

Without the US market, it's a non-starter

The Founders didn't intend for career politicians anyway, they envisioned something like your town doctor or lawyer serving a term or two in Congress and then returning home to his law firm or whatever.

>americans

seriously, why would anyone care about these creatures polluting their country???

>THE UNITED STATES WILL WITHDRAW FROM THE PARIS CLIMATE ACCORD

Why do you pollute yours even more?

Well once europe warms up blacks n arabs can move there

'shalla

we don't? just google carbon emissions

China is an apocalyptic hellscape. It's quite ironic that climate change-obsessed leftists/communists completely ignore the horrific environmental damage in China or that used to exist in the Soviet Union where they believed in development at all costs.

What's stopping them is common sense. Brazil has done very well to protect the rainforests whose air me and you breathe..

>carbon emissions
I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about other shit.
My dad worked in auto manufacturing, now he lives by some automotive factories in your country, your country just dumps shit all over the place that other countries would have to properly take care of. He was shocked when he saw how you disposed of chemicals and other shit

>hmm the president has a lot of friends in the oil industry but he must be right, hes smarter than dem scientists, what do scientists do anyway

It's too late to stop climate change anyways. I'm pretty exited about having beachfront property desu

>Brazil has done very well to protect the rainforests
No they haven't, there is still a shitton of illegal logging going on.

b8

I'm all cool with global warming

Enjoy Atlantis.

Wew

Being a fedora probably works in EU for now, but for a country like Brazil it doesn't. If they can, they will sure af destroy it to make a buck.

Why do you think philanthropists and corporations such as Patagonia invests in those rainforests inorder to preserve them

The left is well known to hate the oil industry. Why? Because oil companies are mostly pro-Republican. There are many companies like Apple, Google, and the big media conglomerates which have done some very shady shit, thing is they're all run by Democrats so they get a pass.

>your country just dumps shit all over the place that other countries would have to properly take care of.
I could say the same thing about the US. Just piling up garbage and covering it with soil. Rivers that are a health hazard to swim in. Regions where the tap water is unsafe to drink. Your population density is hilariously low, and still the impact of your lifestyle on the environment can already be felt. Your environmental agenda is absolutely atrocious.

>taking presumptions out of ass

Indeed illegal logging still a problem, but it's nowhere near what it was like back then.

Also keeping the Amazon untouched is the only think that makes leftards and righautists to agree and the military enforces that.

it's the other way around

we hate repubs because they allow the industries to bend our country over

>renegotiate a climate agreement for a better deal for US workers
How can saving earth and future generations be a bad "deal" for the US?

This is why people join ISIS, fuck , if this inbred retarded cheeto keeps doing thamis shit i might make my own terrorist group to save humanity from this country of iliterate retards

Why are we supposed to care about things like the Paris Agreement, pay out our arse for road tax based on CO2 emissions, literally rape our industry sectors with very costly emissions regulations. All this shit whilst China produces literally 1/4 of the entire planet's greehouse gasses, completely unregulated, millitarising disputed territory islands all over its coast, undercutting all first world industry while they rampantly pollute the planet as much as they like and pave their own way to be the world's biggest superpower?

stellar post

>american education

>hey that person is burning trash to save money
>we should do it too

What in the actual fuck?

Saying shit like this will lead you to being killed by a drone strike.
If you really want to destroy the US you should destroy the antidepressant manufacturing plants.

Benis

Scalia is that you posting from the grave?

Man I could not agree more, those liberal tree huggers over in Exxon Mobil are crying right now.

Did you read his post properly?

I think so, poster wss saying that "of course dems hate pulling out of the paris agreement because it helps oil companies who are republicans and it makes dems mad", to which I said "if the former CEO of Exxon Mobil and the current head of Exxon Mobil, both of whom are republicans" support the Paris climate accords then his argument doesn't hold water.
Unless I'm misreading the sarcasm somewhere

>It's one of those hellishly muggy days where it's 32°C and extremely humid and the sun dorsn't come out once all day

Of course it's fine because everyone has AC down here, but the weather today really did suck. If it's gonna be hot as balls I at least want to see the sun.