CERN, OBAMA, ALIENS, FACEBOOK, FEMA CAMPS, JEWS, and putting it all together

(Re posting, I'm not the original OP that posted this)

I'm here to connect the dots for you regarding our New World Government and how they plan to achieve it. We've all noticed the Marxist agenda being shilled hard on an international level.

1. Obama and Hillary will announce phony alien propaganda in an attempt to "unite" us against a common enemy. Think of the Watchmen.
nypost.com/2014/04/03/bill-clinton-an-alien-attack-would-unite-us-i-investigated-area-51/
youtube.com/watch?v=gZqLlHRepSo
>--------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. CERN, an international effort, will be used to alter history and events to bend the truth for reasons of governmental manipulation. See the "Mandela Effect".
3. CERN in cooperation with Project Blue Beam will be used to create a catastrophic event resembling an alien attack. CERN will be used for earthquakes. This is Revelations.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Project_Blue_Beam
>1. Step One requires the breakdown of all archaeological knowledge and religion
CERN and Mandela Effect
>2. Step Two a holographic light show in the earth's atmosphere
>3. The unification against a foreign enemy under the NWO
4. Facebook and Google's databases will be used to create a Red List (execution list) for possible rebellious individuals. This is where FEMA camps come in. Among this hysteria of a "real" alien invasion people will be so terrified that they will do anything to silence uncooperative people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc
youtube.com/watch?v=bxhB9OCeAMY
endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-venus-occultation-sign-of-false.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KCUmX8Lw5to
anesi.com/fscale.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o
youtu.be/JzKI9TBR-XQ?t=2m3s
youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A&feature=related
youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg
youtube.com/watch?v=FBE3m2D5234
youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAv7XFk7kRk
youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k
youtube.com/watch?v=6VeJuiJv6Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM
truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/wtc11.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s
youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY
youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE
hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

5. Jews, the bankers and merchants will implement a fiat electronic currency system. This will be tied to your RFID chip implanted in your hand. Sweden already has companies making RFID a requirement for "security reasons". This is the Mark of the Beast.
youtube.com/watch?v=hTBJ6OIGkzc
youtube.com/watch?v=bxhB9OCeAMY
6. The Jews formerly known as the Satanic worshiping Canaanites will have achieved their slave race of goys. Everyone will be chipped. Every person will have an expirable allowance of money and be completely dependent on the state. Pedophilia will be legalized at this point.

>inb4 /x/
>inb4 schizo
>inb4 i commit suicide with 3 bullets to the back of my head

Previous thread

In your opinion does NWO control Russia and China as well? Also, Lord Kek confirms the truth of your allegations, nice thread.

Did you channel this information? o do you have evidence of any of this...

I truly have no idea.
But, because USA, NATO and EU is pushing for a conflict with Russia, I'd say they aren't controlled by NWO. Same with China.

CERN is obviously building a time machine to alter the course of history.

As I said, I'm just copy/pasting from previous thread about it. I'm very interested about this theory and I'm trying to find out as most as I can.

To be honest it's not hard to believe it, I can't wait to see what will happen.

He thinks that government can make holograms faster than the private industry
/x/ is that way ->
Its a particle collier, China is building even a bigger one, you can literally download the data dumps from CERN

BRIC (not S) and other based asian countries are pretty much safe from this. I bet that China will be the HQ of the resistance.

Holy shit, the fact that Kek blesses your posts and Shillary, Bill and Obongo bitched about aliums is convincing. Also, ever notice how Holywood promotes flashy alien invasions which always fail instead of quite subversion and epidemic, which would better to subjugate mankind?

You don't know what kind of technology and power USA has, no one does.

ASEAN is pretty much occupied by America with globalist puppets in charge, Brazil has weak military and crooked Dilma. I don't trust the corrupt cronies of Putin or the Chinese plutocrates as well, they are cowardly and weak.

yes thats why they keep buying shit from private contractors
Just to keep up the appearances

Daily reminder all of these conspiracy fuckheads are disinformants and work for whomever wants to portray events in the narrative they spout.

If conspiracies exist, you will NEVER know about them.

This is just the official narrative

Wouldn't a RFID chip in your hand be ripped out or disabled if you had an MRI?

Yes I do..and its unreal. read some of the stuff about Haarp and mind-control on Nick Begich's site. Earthpulse Press. Also Northrup-Grumond and scalar wave tech that can virtually distort reality.

don't let them slide this.

This shit seems crazy as fuck, but if it starts coming true in the next months it will be valuable to know what is happening

This.
I'm re posting this so I can get as many people informed if possible.
If shit starts to hit the fan at least you know who was it.

If it starts getting worse over time inform everyone you know that something big is about to happen. Take screenshots and save this thread for the future.

Romanovs got removed by NWO. So here is your answer.

Nice quads but this is some gay ass x tier shit. CERN in no way can be connected to earthquakes if you understand anything about the two.

>CERN, an international effort, will be used to alter history and events to bend the truth for reasons of governmental manipulation. See the "Mandela Effect".

there is no such thing as the mandela effect retard

What is a mandela?

KILL EVERY JEW

BEFORE THEY KILL YOU

Basically something where you pronounce titles of movies or books different. Example, Baranstein/Baranstain Bears.

Jesus fucking christ OP, stop watching so much anime you fucking weeb.

DO NOT TRUST CERN. THEY ARE EVIL AND HAVE TIME TRAVEL CAPABILITIES. I HAVE SEEN IT MYSELF.
JUST LOOK FOR JOHN TITOR FOR MORE INFORMATION

Yeah, that's what I thought. Is turkey under their control as well?

Calm the fuck down Satan

Oh, you're talking about the Sisulu effect. Named after Walter Sisulu. A group of conspiracy theorists can remember him dying in prison in the 80s even though he actually died in 2004.

Yes, i guess. But recently that suddenly """realized""" erdoğan is a bad guy and islamist. So they want change for some reasons I guess.

they suddenly*

>he thinks the government shares alien technology

>implying data dumps aren't manipulated

We just control the money, dont let it consider you that much.

Oh please, it is same with Putin. They merely keep their pawns intimidated and cattle divided. Interventions in Syria and even Crimea means no threat to the NATO and globalist elites, mere show to keep the goys occupied and armies financed.

I'm not saying you are wrong, actually im agreeing with you 100%. They are all playing their roles

But it's okay, Berenstein proved that a lot of people have the Reading Steiner ability. People are going to know.

Everyone in here seems to be bickering over CERN. Take CERN out of the equation and the rest of the post still seems scary likely.

June 3-6

Why did the Snow White movie change from "mirror, mirror on the wall" to "magic mirror"? When did Star Wars say "No, I am your father" instead of "Luke, I am your father"?

When did South America shift so far to the East on the map. When did Japan shift so far north? Do Australia and New Zealand look oddly placed to you?

There are some really crazy astronomical events coming up next week.

>Venus, the morning star, will go through the horns of Taurus, just like the Egyptian god
>It also rises behind and over the Sun that day
>If you make a line from the biggest pyramid through Bethlehem, the sunrise will line up perfectly with it on June 6th
>2/3 through the day (.666) at Standard time, another event happens

endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2016/03/the-venus-occultation-sign-of-false.html

Do not get any injections or pills from the emergency workers.
Do not trust the "aliens", or get on their "ships"

im thinking putin want sinto syria so they can "buddy up" to the islamic state and try to keep a thumb on them at the same time bc it is in russias intersest to have control the fossil fuels in the area. after sometime russia+some version of islam will attack isreal to try and take over the golan heights discovery

Bump from phone

Bump

Come on goys don't let the shills slide this
Bump it

youtube.com/watch?v=KCUmX8Lw5to

Hold onto your pants goys

Buuuump

>CERN will be used to alter history and events

Do you have any mathematical and experimental evidence that colliding particles are able to do this?

SLIDE IT

BUMP IT

this is legit guys

bump

Obama might fake his own death, and resurrection, during his trip to the Israel peace conference in Paris.

anesi.com/fscale.htm
What's your score in Fascism?

>Says Facebook and Google's databases will be used to create a Red List (execution list) for possible rebellious individuals
>Literally post a test to know how fascist are you

How likely do you think they are to succeed?

Morgan freemon

>serbia

thread discarded

I was just copy/pasting you shill

Lol why don't you parachute onto some more machine gun nests you fucking jelly filled retards.

Please stop posting fucking retarded theories like this because it dilutes the truth.

The real story is much less fantastical. You're simply being replaced by immigrants because they are dumber, easier to control and won't stand up to the government.

They do this while lowering white birth rates and promoting race mixing with the media entertainment complex.

The US and Israel are one faction. (with Israel dominating and making the rest of the world consume itself and remove all other culture to form a new slave race for them, the Jews and elite families. And the police state agency under them.)

There is always a backup plan, even if they loose they win.

At the most we can buy time, it would take divine intervention to stop them.

If you guys really wanna see some spoopy, i'll drop a few hints. Talk about it a lot and this thread will go bye bye.

Google this, and look at the history of the Island.

"Atlantic NWO mystery Island"

Then how do we even stop them?
With the blessing of Lord KEK?

OP, wasn't everything that you described basically Project Blue Beam in a nutshell?

>This is the Mark of the Beast.

Excellent dubs my friend. The Mark of the Beast already exists on check-out scanner bar-codes. There are 3 distinct "breaks" in the average barcode, and they just so happened to make those breaks lines which = 6 to the computer.

Possibly some assholes from way back when making a funny in-joke, or possibly the mark of the beast. I know personally I've never gone to a grocery or retail store and not had bar-codes with 666 separating the rest of the data-set.

The Mandela Effect is also something that seriously creeps me out, because I have a very clear memory of a government class I took in high school back in 2008. We learned about ole' Mandela and how he died in prison. We wrote fucking poems about it, that is how I remember it.

I also remember a huge world map my dad got me when I was a kid and New Zealand was north of Australia, I fucking swear I remember that.

What's the mark of the beast, user?

911 links from deleted thread.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5

Bonus;
Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ

JEWS CONFIRMED

youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o

People are jumping out of the fucking towers

youtu.be/JzKI9TBR-XQ?t=2m3s

youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A&feature=related

youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg

youtube.com/watch?v=FBE3m2D5234

youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAv7XFk7kRk

youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k

youtube.com/watch?v=6VeJuiJv6Rs

youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM

truegamer.net/SA_911/911 SATHREAD/wtc11.html

youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s

youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY

youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE

Why would I want to stop them, this is the Golden and, the Age of Judgement follows it.

The best thing you can do, is look at the Bolshevik revolution, and think about how the few Russians who survived the Jewish supremacy did so.

Aside from that have a plan, and be prepared.

Don't be one of the fuckers showing up at Walmart trying to buy emergency food on the day of the happening.

Learn to read the signs, these people are following a plan.

Their plans have been in history books.

The Yuri KGB tapes talk about what the ZIonist will do.

The Protocols of Zion also talk about the plan.

So by researching those you know, when the min wage is increased in all states, there will be a shortage of items, caused by terrorist attacks on transport and famine, and the economic collapse will be soon following it.

Be safe anons

Okay Satan, just tell me how the fuck I can get back to my original reality.

You know, the one in the 90s where the economy was fucking great, no one thought we'd ever go to war again, my dad got promotions and raises annually, and my mom read me the fucking baranstein bears, not the baranstain bears.

>Pedophilia will be legalized at this point.
You sort of had me until this

Actually, no, that's a lie. You already sort of lost me at the whole CERN WILL ALTER HISTORY shit.

Both of these are subjective fear mongering based around old biases (science is evil, sex is inherently bad) that don't really make sense to me.

Came in expecting useful information. Fucking laughing my ass off at the hologram and CERN shit.

Okay, now you're just fucking with me.

He was originally supposed to say "No, I am your father" but the actor or whatever changed it to "Luke, I am your father" and that fat fuck Lucas probably changed it for the re-re-re-release.

The thing you're saying about snow white has to be fake.

You have to be trolling me, please...

Do you remember the tanks running over the man in Tianmen square?

So how do you prepare for it?

What you think about linux?

No were not trolling. That's why we're freaking the fuck out.

Disregard CERN then. The rest will happen.

I remember my teachers telling me that they ran over people with tanks at Tianmen square.

But I remember from my early 20s watching the video on youtube of him just refusing to move and then he got renditioned or something and no one ever heard from him again.

I don't trust the shit I remember from elementary school, some of those teachers were complete morons with a clear agenda.

I'm marrying a Jewish woman, and becoming a Freemason and working for Law Enforcement.

And having basic emergency supplies like the wonderful folks that work at FEMA recomend.

Aside from that, just being healthy and being able to move; training my mind and body like Guku. Plan 1 is work for them, plan 2 is a large national forest near me, plan 3 is a 3 year plan, where I move closer to the Appalachian mountains. (right now about an hour drive from them.)

I am not a dissident, NSA.

Maybe this guy meant HAARP instead of Cern? I always imagined HAARP to be responsible for the more atmospheric/weather related stuff.

Linux is an overrated piece of shit

hourofthetime.com/wordpresstest/milton-william-bill-cooper-mp3-collection/

Download and share.

I saw Star Wars on TV recently and I was like wtf that doesn't sound right. That was before I had even read about Mandela Effect

Calm down, bro. I've "lost" a fucking underground station in Moscow and i don't overreact about it.

That's what happened
He refused to move and then he was apprehended
But the weird thing is, many people including me remember quite clearly that he got ran over, rather we also remember seeing footage of him being run over which we remember to have been really "gory and disturbing" which would make no sense considering that he wasn't run over by them and he didn't die

>this whole thread

Serbia brate moj! Ti si kralj. Zivela Srbija!

Respects to Serbia, the red pilled country yet abused by the west and Jews. Love it there, hope everything is going well

Fidel Castro didn't die of a heart attack :^)

hmmm. Chinese media could have reported that he was run over.

But user, I was born in 1996, the incident happened in 1989, so there's no way that a false report like that would still persist desu

I remember seeing the video of the guy being ran over as well guys.

Don't second guess your self.

Remember when Columbine happened in 1999?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre

The point of the Mandala effects is that things are collectively different in peoples memories, then they are in the physical world.

Also there are some in the physical world that still exist confirming the other set of knowledge. (Sometimes those disappear.)

I'll give you guys another one, where is the Island of Bermuda? it's not in Bermuda.

it's off the cost of NC and NYC.

But you can still find stuff when it used to be down closer to FL, in Bermuda.

Fuck off it was 98. Fuck this shit.

I was with you until:
>Mandela Effect

I distinctly remember because I was 13 and half-life had been announced. Spent the entire year playing quake 2 waiting for it.

Guess E3 will be cancelled