what's that sign on the bottom left?

2- you are in the main road
3- you wait for 2 because you are crossing his driving trajectory
1- you are not on the main road

2 and 1 at the same time then 3

>all these people who are not looking at the signs

3, 1, 2.

2-3-1

Probably for being a bitch shill or something.

Mods need to start banning shilling threads. They know this is a Trump board.

Whoever's the fastest

The irony.

The reckless chink driver> the woman on the cellphone>the man who has the right of way

>being that new
Sup Forums does not belong to anyone. Ignore the Trump hype and you will see a variety of different political opinions

Because you didn't make me think

wat

3 2 1... the guy on the right always goes first, 3 has no one on hes right,so he moves first, the 2 because he is on 1 right and finally 1.

Right hand rule

>Cataluna
Weren't you fags going to like, leave Spain or some shit a few months ago? Whatever happened to that?

>people don't know how to count to 3

youre right if that one in the bottom is a stop sign, but to be fair that was hard to notice

No wonder why you use automatic.

This is why illegals should not be allowed to drive.

to anyone not saying 2-3-1, I hope you're trolling.

if you aren't, well enjoy losing your insurance one day, and possibly some jail time.

Carlos, I know you don't have road signs in Mexico, but you should pay attention to those flat metal sheets on poles when going abroad.

Because we drive on the fucking left you moron. If this is the book you learned from then you don't belong on the road.

3, 1, 2. At an uncontrolled intersection you YIELD TO THE RIGHT

Do people not know this shit for real?

That's not a stop sign assclown, but pic related.

Because ayy lmao

trolling or can't see the sign that says 2 doesn't have priority ?

>uncontrolled intersection
>what is a road sign

2 goes first for sure
But here 3 is illegal in most cities unless it's signalised and it isn't on that picture.
So I would say 2, 1 and that's it. But if 3 moves forward while 1 is turning and there's an accident then 3 could argue that he was just moving forward. In that case he has the right of way.

Is this the sort of buttfuckery the Vienna Convention on Road Signs and Signals is supposed to provide? No wonder you assclowns are letting blacks and Muslims invade the continent, you can't even produce road signs that make fucking sense.

No idiot, at an uncontrolled 4-WAY intersection you yield to the right, at a T the bottom of the T yields

In real life there is no a stop sign at number 2

so 2,3,1

if there is a stop sign there

so 3,1,2

2 is signaling, but it's not really visible due to nigger tier compression and sepia tone effect. But if you look closely you can see a white blob on the front and back corner of the vehicle.

seeing the answers in this thread makes me regret that i'm not working in insurance, so many ignorant people
fuck no wonder insurance companies make so much money

3 drives into the junction but not through it.
1 drives through then 2. After that 3 can finish.

Amerifat doesn't understand. Who would have known?

Yield to the right rule is only applied if unregulated and NO DESIGNATED MAIN ROAD. The car on the main road (2, has the sign - main road for the next intersection) has priority to drive straight. The other car on the main road (3) has to let it through before turning left. The car not on the main road (1) has to yield to both (and it has the yield sign there).
2-3-1

3, 1 (yield) then 2 (stop)

2-3-1

The fact that so many of you fuckers got it wrong makes it clear how every day I don't get killed by some retard on the road is a fucking miracle.

this was a good guess, but it's not a crossroad, it's a side road (3rd figure)
but then again the people are driving on the right side of the road on OP's image, so it would be weird for it to have UK signage.

i don't know what the fuck it really is, kind of looks like an open hand

It means your road has right-of-way at the intersection; It's better than some countries that use a yellow and white diamond to show it.

forgot the signs. 2,3,1.

Whatever dude. Self-driving cars can't come fast enough for ameritards.