Have you done anything weird yet this year?

Have you done anything weird yet this year?

>posting the censored version

Bump

Fuck tons.

Currently in my friend's mom's bed

i am masterbating to ruto right now

but get me on this shit

I woke up this morning feeling like my throat was coated in thick stomach acid, unable to wash it away. Talking was nearly impossible because it triggered a swallow reflex - imagine talking while gasping a breath around your throat trying to swallow. Drinking water did nothing. Eating dairy did nothing. Eventually I figured out that tums might work. It seems to have helped.

Today's fucking sucked so far.

>ruto
wat

you heard me

I messaged a girl that still.has feelings for me ;) she also has a boyfriend and I'm still dating someone that takes care of me emotionally while the other girl just helps me cum.
Happened today.

We did some drunk science, made a time machine and went back to kill Hitler. But he turned out to be cool, so instead we kinda just let him win the war and yeah, everyone's happy now.

yes
I haven't jerked off or drank a single beer.
so weird

Just fapped with a condom on. It was too old for me to consider it to be safe to use with a woman, it was stuffed in the bottom of my drawer from like ten years ago, but I felt like it needed some sort of a send off.

with her? or alone like a pleb

found a gregslist for a local blowjob, collected. she wasnt much of a looker. could have been a man with that face. ill just assume not. either way i nutted and im getting tested soon now

Sauce?

>Have you done anything weird yet this year?
I came while lying in a pool of my own blood.

Bumping for sauce

its nofap 2018 nigger

I should really get those bleeding hemorrhoids checked out.

I WANT SAUCE :(