This fucking thread again. Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything

This fucking thread again. Ask a 34 year old kissless virgin anything.

Why are you still here nigga? You're 34 years old, it's time to get out of this place

What are your hobbies?

There is no appropriate age to be here. So heed your own advice and get out before you become like me.

Bouldering/climbing, running, gym. Cooking. Reading. Video games.

Do you have a university degree?

Yes. Biology. But I work minimum wage because ... well ... biology.

>34 year old kissless virgin

What are you doing to fix this issue?

Online dating. Courses (recently did a yoga and a cooking course). Hanging around in bars.

What's the closest you have ever been to getting laid/kissing a individual

Nothing beyond conversation, In fact, I don't remember any situation where it "clicked".

That's brutal, where do you live man I'm here in California

Germany.

Whoa fuck I was not expecting that. What kinda video games you play

Wow me too. I am also 34 year old virgin. I do dance lessons and go out as much as I can but it never clicked with anyone. After years of trying to find girlfriend I kinda gave up and decided to suck cocks. It is alright I guess. So take care friend, you are not alone.

Mainly strategy shit: EUIV, Civ etc.
A little bit of Overwatch now and then.

Do you have a mental disorder? Are you fat or short? Balding? Tell us the reason dear user

>uses nigga
Nigger Detected.

Eh, ill probably end up a virgin.

Do you speak German

>Do you have a mental disorder?

I'm on Sup Forums so probably yes.

>Are you fat or short?

Athletic but average size.

>Balding?

Full hair.

>Tell us the reason dear user

Sperglord with no charisma, humour, charme or personality.

Klar.

Do you like men or women

Women.

what are Wednesday winning powerball numbers?

Intredasting. Try watching stand up comedies. I stole alot of stories and jokes for future dates watching stand up.

What do you think you could’ve done differently to avoid this? Without excuses

Invested quite a lot of time into school and university which I could've used going out and getting drunk.

>Germany.
Brothels are legal. Go to one of the mega brothels (I went to the one in Koln - Eroscenter I think it was called; the women were so hot) and lose the v-card. It'll get that out of the way when you talk to women.

You may be coming over as too needy

I actually oppose Germanys policy on prostitution as inherently exploitative. So no.

That post tells me why you're a virgin.

You're beyond redemption, and I'm out

>prostitution
>exploitative
Ya don't say!

How does this happen. My first kiss was in second grade and my first girlfriend. First time i fingered a girl was grade seven. It's easy if you try, Do you look like the hunchback of notre dame for some shit.

Don't want to contribute to other people's exploitation because I suck at life.

I did try. And I look plainly average. But I am boring and awkward.

What was 24 to 34 like? I'm at 24 and am expecting my life to be the same until I die. BTW am a virgin to and just wanna know that life is chill more or less. I'm sure it is.

WHY DON'T U FUCK MI WOMEN LIKE A REAL MAN I'LL GIVE U THE BIKE BACK

Early university years were over and you got into some kind of routine while you peers started to get married and have children.

That sounds about right for where I'm at right now. It's not fun because all your friends become unavailable for hanging out. You sit at night alone playing Mario by yourself and thinking how it it might be more fun with someone by your side. You watch a movie and laugh but nobody echoes it. You want to talk about that cool scene in a tv show but you can't.

You try and come up with a night to hang with everybody at once, but they all have a job. Maybe they will show up once every month or so but, you know it's all superficial at this point.