Are Pretty girls usually single or taken???

Are Pretty girls usually single or taken???

sounds like a stupid question

no cuz usually Pretty girls pursue a modelling career where their agents force her to be single so her career becomes more appealing ( i know sounds stupid) so i want to know what do you think based on your experience Are they usually single or taken ?

Taken

Two options. Either they are taken or they are crazy. You don't stick your dick in crazy.

It depends on the girl. If you want to know, just walk up and ask her

taken by a subpar beta cuck who got lucky, or is a cum dumpster for a rich fag.

usually taken but open to cheating. I don't think I've ever fucked a hot girl that didn't have a bf at the time

>I don't think I've ever fucked a hot girl that didn't have a bf at the time
> I don't think I've ever fucked a hot girl

fixed

taken

so clevr

You're onto something with the supbar beta cuck

Are they open with you that they are cheating now /does this make them even hornier or do they act as if they are single ?

i'm not talking "hot" dumb sluts someone like YOU would have access to at da club or wherever you vermin frequent. i'm talking about legitimately pretty, beautiful girls.

taken

a girl's current single/taken status probably has nothing to do with how attractive she is. there are too many other variables like is she a slut who was abused as a kid, is she smart or dumb, what are her standards, how does she view relationships in general, etc.

i imagine there's a threshold of high attractiveness after which a girl has much fewer lifetime partners, though, due to having high value and demand, and at least a basic realization of just how low value the majority of men are and a standard for someone of bare minimum equal dating value as herself.

Depends...I found more pretty girls that are single than those that are taken. I guess it's because most guys don't go for the pretty ones assuming they are taken.Or just because they expect to be rejected. My advice? Try your luck dude, what could go wrong? If you get rejected you don't lose anything.

This kinda. They are often taken but are open to something better should that come along. A lot will cheat and if it works out break up with their current boyfriend.

>If you get rejected you don't lose anything
except your pride and all future potential with an incredibly attractive woman who you apparently see on a regular enough basis to want to date her, and it's going to be awkward every single time you see her now that she's rejected you

there's a reason this kind of fear of rejection is hard coded into the male psyche. it's because failure in small early human tribes meant life-long failure to reproduce. period. it's not so dire in modern times with 7 billion shitters shitting around the planet, but it's still pretty catastrophic on an individual scale.

y'all niggas need to stop reading PUA bullshit. fucking virgins think they're experts on women lmao.

>You don't stick your dick in crazy.
user, you ALWAYS stick your dick in crazy

people who don't stick their dick in crazy must have the most boring, no-blowjobs, missionary-for-procreation sex lives.

Any girl attractive and/or interesting enough to warrant your attention is either taken, gay or both

have you considered that she's none of these things and that you're simply not in her league

To make matters worse, sometimes you are actually better looking than the douche she's with.

Yeah but you're not in a small tribe.You can go for any chick that you see on the street.And if your pride hangs on the choices of one woman..it kind of sucks.You're a guy, you take hits and you don't back down.It's not the end of the world if a woman turns you down.

>You can go for any chick that you see on the street

with a 0.001% success rate, perhaps.

the point is that neither men nor women really want or care for rando strangers off the street, and human relationships for hundreds of thousands of years have formed through familiarity and close proximity, and if you fuck up with a girl in your social sphere you're left with very shitty alternatives even today.

it's not the end of the world, no, but it still takes a long ass time to broaden your social sphere and find more girls to become familiar with and in close proximity to in order to establish that potential for a relationship.

people can point to tinder or online dating or whatever, but truth is those things are completely meaningless and devoid of success for the 90% of people who aren't actually interested in casual disease-sharing.