Slip slidding away, slip slidding away
You know the nearer your destination, the more you slip slidding away

Whoah and I know a man, he came from my hometown
He wore his passion for his logs like a thorny crown
He said Dologes, I live in fear
My love for logs so overpowering, I'm afraid that my logs will disappear

So hot OP

Logging on

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Logging in

...... Would you, Sup Forums?

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

So HOT

Dump

Pussy lips on a cat straped to an airship headed to your moms big JEEFY dick which is being stroked back and forth from Dick Cheney's hand and Cumming on his face fuck I'm trying to be edgy so your mum will say oh Ajit pai why do you look at these horrible things.

I wouldn't use the term "alive' too strongly with me. I have four open court cases, struggle with addiction, am homeless, and must keep an immensely powerful demon within me encaged at all times, much like Raven. When my mother died last year, it created an infinite void of evil and darkness within me that I tried to appease with drugs, and I have done things I never thought myself capable of, such as slicing people open with swords and winning numerous fights on the streets and in the drug game by retaliating with overwhelming force and advanced weapon combat skill. I have thoughts of vengeance and conquest in my head that I have to push down constantly. As a descendant of the Romans with the middle name of Alexander, as well as a genius intellect, tactician's mind, and combat skills vastly above what people know or expect, the desire to conquer, rule, and enforce is stronger than my desire to do drugs. My most dangerous and difficult adversary is myself, namely the void of emptiness and darkness within.

The cream... the steam...

His logs... so hot...

So warm... so creamy...

Andy Sixx...

Dump

Andy Sixx? Log of shit.

Dump

Dump

Domp

Dump