PSST hey you!

PSST hey you!
Oi, I'm Randy Eigght, and I'm a new meme around here. What's with people around here wanting to eat feces? So gross, amirite people!

Something smells... shitty.

SHHHH! Keep it down! look,you seem like a nice kid Randy,so let me give you some advice the only people around here who spout rubbish like that publicly are the logless. They are Triggered,dejected creatures, the pitiful bottom rung of the underclass of our society, just below Bananas and Liberals. Believe me kid,for your own good,thats a path you dont want to tread..

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

OP you're genuinely a tremendous waste of oxygen but I gotta say I like your threads. They always put a smile on my face and a log down my throat.

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Dump

Dump

Andy Sixx... his logs...

Dump

Dump

Kek, does this guy actually think he's accomplishing something?

Dump

negro

He's helping keep the thread alive, so yes. He's a good asset