What is the deepest (in pic related) topic you can sum up with ease?

What is the deepest (in pic related) topic you can sum up with ease?
What is the deepest topic (in pic related) you understand and believe in?
You have to provide a short explanation.

We're having this thread on /x/, but they're all gay and also slow.
I wanna know what Sup Forums things.

>Simpsons=real radiation footage
So apparently a bunch of people believe the Simpsons are a reality show in live action where people victims of radiation poisoning are the characters in the show. Yea... sounds legit.

Come on fgts, bite. I wanna know your thoughts.

A lot of these are obviously bullshit or meant to be a joke but there's also a few of the crazy sounding ones have actually been around for a while. Watched a doco about how these things were meant to be trees.

>A lot of these are obviously bullshit or meant to be a joke
That's kind of the point really, but I haven't actually heard about half of the shit on this list and trying to see if an user knows about a cool one.
Like the Stanley Kubrick God-enslavement one, what even is that?

The mountains are trees one seem pretty popular.

What's the SCHNELL online one? I can't find anything about it

"OP is faggot"

>"OP is faggot"
That's not even a conspiracy, that's just medical facts.

schnell nokle

All of this this is fucking stupid and and doesn't have any basis in reality.

Sorry, bud

Why is "google earth black zones" in tge craziest tier? They've existed, mainly for military bases but also for people who've requested to not be displayed. No conspiracy there imo

Try to google some of the stranger conspiracies and see what comes up, Kubrick has a few conspiracies about him and I haven't put in much effort to read about all of them.

>schnell nokle
Is that supposed to be some sort of clue?
That looks like a tasty serbian dessert

It applies to the ones that were added in 2017

I did, some of these are downright straight up not indexed on google. Kind of why I made this thread.

It's a big fucking list. Do you honestly believe humans don't conspire? Ever? That's just silly.

Use other search engines or look for sites/forums that will lead you to what you're after, unfortunately this is the kind of thing that takes a while to find anything interesting and sort out the bullshit.

>It's a big fucking list. Do you honestly believe humans don't conspire? Ever? That's just silly.
Just looked at it. Yeah, sure, some of it seems like it could happen.

But prove it faggot

>other search engines
No thanks, I'm already gay.

I'm not saying any of it is true, I'm just trying to see if you fags know anything about one of the topics that might be funny, weird, or interesting

God exists.

Humans begin the techno singularity. Within a few dozen years, we colonize the stars. Within a few hundred, we learn how to exist outside spatial dimensions as being of pure energy.

The new humanity acquires a completely new understanding of itself and the universe, then coagulates into one sentience. This prime entity, existing outside of spatial dimensions, is able to influence events across time. It creates the universe and plants the seeds of life for humanity before ascending to the next plane of existence.

Man is God. God is man.

Man begets man.

I 100% believe this is our destiny, and our past.

what is empty internet?

Empty internet is the belief that every single anonymous person on the internet is actually an Artificial Intelligence or a telemarketer from a megacorporation.

So basically, they believe that people like you or I are just fake robots, each one trying to shill a different product or idea, and no one you speak to on the internet is actually a real person.

That's obviously the TL;DR version, but some of the points the believers make about megacorporations spamming chatbots to shill shit seems pretty reasonable to me

Here's my problem with conspiracy theories. Some of them are born when people notice inconsistncies in things politicians say, documents, footage etc.

And some are just "Whoa, wouldn't it be cool if people lived on the sun!?" And then people desperately search for a shred of vague interpretable evidence that it's going on.

>I'm not saying any of it is true, I'm just trying to see if you fags know anything about one of the topics that might be funny, weird, or interesting

you really have nothing better to do, do you?

But you're thinking of a very romantic idea of god.

Listen, if what you say is true then that doesn't make our existence any less pointless.
The same exact thing you're saying applies to saying that we are all living in a simulation like The Sims, and the real humans simulating us are themselves being simulated and so on.

In the end we're all just in a fractal computer program that is programming other computer programs and so on, that's your god.

That god is too small for my liking.

It's literally new years and I'm shitposting on Sup Forums and /x/ at the same time
I think we've established that.

Anyone know what this 1800s internet is all about?

You're looking at something complicated and summing it up with its most basic parts as a definition.

Think of existence in stages. There are stages below us that are incredibly primitive, and stages above us so vast and incomprehensible a glimpse would destroy the universe in an instant.

The current goal is to survive. That's what all the normies have in their heads all the time right now. The real end-game is to "level up" to whatever the next stage is.

And the best part, my friend, is that we did it ourselves. In a fleeting yet eternal moment we gave ourselves the Ascension simply by willing our own existence. That kind of power is the very definition of godhood. Upwards and onwards past this tiny particle we call our universe.

That's a very strange theory, I mean I know a lot of people that use the internet and I've seen them do it

And if you really want to think of it in the most quintessential terms, you can, but that's a philosophers road to permanent disappointment. There's nothing you can imagine that is going to be a satisfying explanation for our origins or our future.

I think most of them believed that companies are using spambots to massively spam the internet with fake replies that are meant to slowly convince people to buy a product, or believe in a certain idea, stuff like that.

But then some people misinterpreted the whole idea and now believe that literally everyone on the internet is fake.

I couldn't find much about the NYC is runescape theory. Just a bunch of comparisons between the two

Quantum entanglement will show you all this universe is a simulation. Quantum structures render based on the observation of consciousness, same as a video game would (think render distance). Also, consciousness doesn't have to be bio. In fact, consciousness can't be here for long. That's why you have to constantly leave.

>so vast and incomprehensible a glimpse would destroy the universe in an instant.
Sounds like the "the universe is destroyed every time we look at dark matter" shit.

I get what you're saying, but what I'm saying is that if all of that is true then it is massively pointless, and entirely inconsequential to the reality we are experiencing.

It's pointless to be god, there is no benefit, so why would it matter?

>The current goal is to survive
The goal is to survive, the reason is to experience.

welllllp im done with the internet tonight

time to log off satan?

>Quantum structures render based on the observation of consciousness
That is a massive misunderstanding of quantum mechanics.

Consciousness does not affect matter, in other words, the matter doesn't "know" if it is being observed or not.

The reason an observation changes the result of a measurement is because any tool used to measure a system has to interact with that system somehow, therefor introducing or absorbing energy from that system and changing it in the process.

It doesn't mean that the matter changes magically because of your consciousness.

Of course in the grand scheme, the current reality we experience is pointless. Taking Susie to school and dicking down blowjob Beckie has absolutely nothing to do with anything.

However, living organisms tend to follow the same laws as the rest of the universe, psychologically at least. Expending energy and yielding results is satisfying. Working and getting paid, lifting weights and getting stronger. It's about self satisfaction.

Achieving godhood is the highest form of that.

I'm not saying this would be the complete explanation of this idea. Just a factor. I wrote three sentences and deleted them trying to find a way to explain what I mean, but none of them fit. And all of them fit. Just toy with it, sans pessimism.

That explains some of his bs but I just read quantum entanglement because the post and it was basically stating that if atoms are "entangled" the one being observed can affect the other, even if the other is really far away, like faster than light. He does bring about some trippy shit too, like sleeping.. why the fuck do we have to sleep? or leave.. It's definitely made me think about shit.. Consciousness might be more to this than you think.

So if a tree falls in a forest, and no consciousness is there to render it, does it fall? or is it like backend code and it just happens all algorithmically.

GUYS! STOP CUSSING MY MOM CHECKS MY PHONE EVERYNIGHT AND IF SHE SEES THAT YOU GUYS ARE CUSSING SHE'LL GET REALLY MAD AT ME AND I WILL GET IN TROUBLE!

Most of the shit on list is about not knowing science, but about this quantum entanglement, i'm fairly certain we shouldn't be tampering with. It might affect dark matter or some yet unknown stuff, and one day we may realize we fucked up something irreparably.

Sounds like a very human analogy. We have no idea what higher beings or other lifeforms more advanced than us think. Also, "universe" and "psychology" are all earth things. We have no evidence outside of earth that points to similarities throughout the entire universe. Or multiverse.

>i'm fairly certain we shouldn't be tampering with
kek, welcome to humanity faggot

Deepest thing I know about is Grey Goo and that's definitely a real possibility. Nanobots eating the world is some scary shit.

>basically stating that if atoms are "entangled" the one being observed can affect the other, even if the other is really far away, like faster than light.

No, no, that is also a misunderstanding of what quantum entanglement is. Mostly caused by journals using clickbait titles to make the science sound more interesting.

What Quantum Entanglement is trying to say is that under certain conditions groups of particles can be created whose properties(like charge, spin, flavor) cannot be measured or quantified if you measure each particle individually.

Their properties can only be measured if you observe all of the particles in that group at the same time.

That DOES NOT mean that you can say, change the charge or spin of one entangled particle and all the others will change. It only means that in order to change or even measure the properties of each of the individual particles of that group you have to do it for all of the particles in that group at the same time.

This effect persist even if the particles are separated by vast distances, even light years.

You still have to measure them all at the same time as a single entity if you want to know their properties.

But you can't just change the property of one entangled particle on earth and have another entangled particle on mars change automatically. If that were true then we would already enjoy teleportation machines and faster than light internet, etc... but we don't have any of that stuff.

This is the equivalent of an ant colony saying

"Guys stop! We're going g to fuck up the solar system if we keep farming these aphids!"

Does anyone actually believe in that Bogdanoff conspiracy?

The problem with these conversations is that, in trying to understand and explain this stuff, we miss the whole point.

I'm aware I don't know fuck anything. I'm spitballing here.

Yes, Grey Goo definitely has a non-zero chance of happening, and that chance will grow exponentially as self replicating technology and fractal computing continues to develop.

It's just a massive joke from my understanding, I was actually surprised to see it on there considering the rest (at least the ones I researched) seemed like things paranoid people would really believe

Bernd you should not really open this topic. You are young, playful, everything's easy for you. This is an another thing. It's not Snowden and not even secret services archives. Better not to get into that. Seriously, any of you would deeply regret. Close the topic and forget what was written here. I full. I fully understand that this post incites additional interest, but I far the curious - stop. The rest will just not see it.

can anyone start taking the crazy tier and explaining what they are?

Kind of interested in the concert enema one but a little scared of googling it

OK, well then I guess my only question for you is why should we achieve godhood?

If for example, all the consciousness in the universe combined is god, what benefit or advantage would that singular being have over say, a bunch of separated consciousness?

Is god larger than the sum of all his parts?

What is the bogdanoff conspiracy? haven't heard about that.

Yes, please do this.
We understand most of these are jokes and meme beliefs, but I want to know what they're supposed to be.

What are you trying to say?

>But you can't just change the property of one entangled particle on earth and have another entangled particle on mars change automatically. If that were true then we would already enjoy teleportation machines and faster than light internet, etc... but we don't have any of that stuff.

"Measuring a property of one entangled particle can tell you what measuring the other particle will reveal. No matter how far away the other particle is."

Sounds like faster than light messaging to me

>If that were true then we would already enjoy teleportation machines and faster than light internet, etc... but we don't have any of that stuff.

Just like quantum computers running on photonic chips? Those don't exist, that's why we don't have them...lol

Pretty sure quantum entanglement does allow for "spooky actions at a distance" Einstein was pretty conflicted by it.

A synapse does next to nothing by itself.

A collective of them, linked? That made mankind what it is today.

I don't think you've fully grasped what I mean when I talk about going up to the next stage. I mean BEYOND the universe. In this scenario, the universe would be to us what an atom currently is
At least, as far as perception goes.

Look up the Kardashev Scale. Try to find the iteration with seven levels instead of 3.

rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs

>in contact with aliens

>rumored to possess psychic abilities

>control france with an iron fist

>own castles and banks all over the world

>direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line

>will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)

>own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth

>first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies

>both brothers said to have 200+ IQ

>ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them

>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now

>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church

>They learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.

>In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe

>The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

I want to say that you do not have to go there what you'll cheat.

Some of these made me kek, OP.
>tfw Simpsons = real radiation footage

>"Measuring a property of one entangled particle can tell you what measuring the other particle will reveal. No matter how far away the other particle is."

It isn't faster than light messaging because the properties of either particle don't change unless you change them all at the same time.

What they're trying to describe there is like if 2 entangled particles are created, and one of them is sent to the other side of the universe then both particles will still have the same exact properties. But you cannot do anything that will affect or change either of the particles UNLESS you find a way to do it to both of them at the same time(as a whole)

The reason measuring one will show you what the other is like is because both of them were created exactly equal and neither of them can be changed unless the change can affect them both equally.

But you can't, say, spin one in a certain way and have the other one spin the same way automatically.

If you tried to spin one of them it simply wouldn't spin unless you had a system that spun both particles equally.

Think of it as a single particle made up of sub-particles, but that particle is just really stretchy.

Arguably one of the few things listed in that picture that is actually based on facts. It's some scary shit, to be honest.

Kek, sounds like just another messianic belief system, just different names.
I can totally see some people honestly believing this just based on older similar beliefs.

Every week it's a different faggot who owns the world.

Wanna know the truth user?

Powerful people own a lot of shit, and their kids inherit some of what they own. This goes on for generations. That's your big scary elites.

Just old families and their issue.

The bogdanoff thing is retarded but you seem euphoric. Fuck off.

Just read up on Yahweh/God being a dragon and holy fuck man I noticed some things seemed like they pointed towards that in the books but HOW DID I NOT REALIZE THIS BEFORE EVER
and I call myself a historian

Lol, yea, that's my favorite one.
That and probably Skin=alien parasite
kek

Pretty funny shit
>EAT MY SHORTS

That's a really open ended thing to say.
First off, yahweh as described is all powerful, so he could just turn himself into anything he wanted anyway.

Second, these people's definition of a 'dragon' is literally the same as everyone's usual definition of a 'god'

It's just a different word for the same idea, Dragon, God, Omnipotent being, same shit.

>roko's basilisk
FUCK YOU

>God was raped
intriguing

Is that the one about the machine or AI that is mad because we didn't help create it?
Seems like a non-issue to be honest.

A pissed off AI presents no more risk than an AI with good intentions, both have the same abilities to fuck shit up.

I've been trying to find out what they mean by that lol, googling it brings no interesting result.

what do you want. like a quick explanation?

Oh, another user summed it up already.
Seems like a more retarded version of the already retarded 11 elites who run the world theory.

>powerful people are in charge
Yea, no shit.

More like a rapid breakdown

you fags are no fun.