Would you let this niggas log slidd down your fucking throat?

Would you let this niggas log slidd down your fucking throat?

Nobody knows who he is. stop posting this.

Why dude? It's Andy fucking Sixx, and his logs are fucking steamy

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Fuck off faggot. No one cares. Just kys already

Dubs logged

Ahh I see steamy isn't enough for you. What if I told you they're also creamy as well as dreamy?

The common response to these threads is telling the poster to get new material, or to fuck off. This tends to result in the tired and repetitive response “Grow up” almost without fail, as if the person who is continuously reposting the same forced meme over and over actually believes they hold some variety of mature high ground.

Mad?

Log? So he's a lumberjack or something? Cuts down trees and stuff, huh.

Dumping

This is a reminder that logposter is a 40+ year old fatass virgin with terrible photoshop skills and zero friends. He is the definition of utmost looser, even for floor-lickingly low Sup Forums standards. He smells like piss and crippling loneliness; a truly pathetic individual who derives pleasure from rustling the Jimmies of easily-baited newfags. He will die alone in a pile of jizz-rags and empty pizza boxes. Nobody will miss him except for his dog, who only likes him because he gets to lick peanut butter off his balls. Sage grows in all fields. His mom should have aborted with steam.

He also replies to his own threads, as a way to cope with never having had felt human affection. Don't be fooled into thinking this is a popular thread. I know him irl, not even his mom showed up for his 47th b-day.

Dumpan

This forced meme is painfully unfunny. Stop posting it kid

Yule time logging

Grow up

Grow up

Grow up

Dumpan

Grow up

Youre both faggots

Grow up

Damp

Grow up

Grow up

Dubs logged
Also grow up

Grow up
Fuck off

Grow up

You fuck off. This is my thread, kiddo

Fuck you nigger jew faggot bitch bastard dick jockey queer

Domp

I told you the other day to shut the fuck up.

You'll shut the fuck up when i insert my penis into your mouth fagget

Fuckin autism

I'm afraid this is an 18+ website. Please refrain from posting until you age a bit

Guess that makes your mom a pedophile

Grow up.

End your fucking life

Kys faggit

Your mom thought i was grown up enough

Average 12 year old response

Faggot* fuckin retard cant even spell

Logged n clogged

How bout i bend u over and make u my bitch next

>Your mom thought i was grown up enough

Faggot

Hey get off my facebook you creepy pedo