I'm considering suicide. I dont know what to do right now. I'm shaking. 2018 was going to be my year...

I'm considering suicide. I dont know what to do right now. I'm shaking. 2018 was going to be my year, but now that dream is gone.

Over the last year I've been working hard, but everything is going down the toilet already. My last bit of savings went in to Ethereum for long term gains, but after today I just have to cash it out.

I'm not sure how much it's going to cost to fix the entire front end of my business, but needless to say- with the debt I've taken on with my new family, my new business, and my last little bit of investments.

I've let them all down. I know it's not entirely my fault, but this will end me, absolutely. I have no more money to fix what has been broken. I have a ,22 caliber, and it's looking more and more friendly.

Please.

If there is anyone out there that can donate extra Ethereum, PLEASE. Help me. Just this once, please for the love of god, reach out and help me. For once and my life, please.

If there is ANYONE, who could donate ANY amount of Ethereum, I can try and save my business.

Please. If you're reading this, I have no more money to give. I have nothing more to sell. If you have ANYTHING extra you can give, PLEASE send it to my Ethereum address.

I will post here every fucking day with my thankfulness from the anonymous community, and pictures of proceeding repair, unless I get no donations and go bankrupt. Please don't let that happen to me. I don't want to lift myself off the streets all over again. Please!

My Ethereum wallet is:

0x76c9de60f1c9565f59ca88e3f7a7729b034ca637

If you don't donate to help someone about to go bankrupt the spooky skeleton of hate will come and molest you every day in the pee pee hole :(

Other urls found in this thread:

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-second-noble-truth/201110/how-recognizing-your-death-drive-may-save-you
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sent :)

shopped
nice try faggot

I shot myself in the head and died,
I ended up in hell, burning, the only difference is its not only on the out side of your body, its the inside and the outside and everywhere, everywhere burns worse than your worst fear, more painful than any human emotion, its smells horrible, there are screams all the time, a sense of never ever being able to leave the page, no water, a forever wanting for water, you cannot escape,
luckily god saved me and he told me to tell you and everyone else i meet that wants to kill themselves, that if you do it you will end up in hell like i did and i swear to you that you don't want that even for your worst enemy.
please reconsider, consider bankruptcy, something anything, just fucking get a grip man its not that end of the world, but pain, pain never ends there.

If you sent anything at all. FUCKING THANK YOU.

I can post a picture of my shoe in the rubble with like a bunch of pens inside....

Donate to me at [email protected] paypal and I will send sets, videos, etc.

Also I shot myself with a .22 and it didn't do shit really. You need something stronger, OP.

I have a home defense assault shotgun. Don't worry. I didn't want to be melodramatic.

Please help me.

suicides go to limbo, not hell

>home defense assault shotgun
lol

Extreme quality bait

What kind of business do you have ?

nah that's dumb. A loving God wouldn't commit people to such a shithole. That just doesn't make any sense. So either he's gonna send you there because he doesn't like you (So you're fucked no matter what) or you won't. It's a cool ass gamble that just makes the whole world a cool shitty thing that has no apprentices what you do. Needless to say this post is a scam and should be avoided because...seriously it's just too stupidly emotional.

Oldfag here, in life and Sup Forums.

Your dreams will be dashed at several points in your life. You either persevere and rebuild if you can, or dust yourself and do something else if that's not possible.

Note that most people have NEVER had their own business and most small business ventures end in failures.

But don't cash out now, this is a bad time to cash out. Wait until the next bubble, the last one just burst.

And keep in mind only a few 4channers are gainfully employed, let alone have something to spare to help someone who's farther along in life than most of us.

There's now 3 distinct points in my adult life where I crashed against the rocks and realized that particular life dream had failed despite all my hard work, then I had to dust myself off, move along.

Rebuild if you can, if your business is profitable, if not, just STOP NOW before you're any further in the whole and be an employee somewhere and save until you can give it another shot.

Keep in mind that every HUGE success in this world from Bill Gates, to Ray Kroc, Walt Disney, to any musician/band; has failed a great many times hugely before they found success.

Hidden shoe, not shopped. Please help. Please. Marked over shoe to remove markings

much love op, odnt give up, my famlies bussiness has costed me my life, my teenage years will never be back and i left school to sell drugs due to my families bad decisions,but ilove them, i forgive them ,they made mistakes, but every thng will be okay,wevebeen able to repair fmily atleast.

Sell your gun, remaining ETH, get a bank loan for the repairs or sueball whoever fucked it up

getstartedwithcrypto.wordpress.com/airdrops-and-coin-give-aways/

No. Here is pens in shoe and my gun.

What sort of business?

we were on the brink of going homeless, at 16 i went from eing so close to finacial problems leaving nad went to going hungry.
i got about 1k worth of meds for 50 bucks off some adhd kids, the means to save mylife were right in front of me so i took it. im not an idiot even if my first post may make me seem it, ive been to hell op. becareful of that voice in your head.

you may want this help in the coming weeks, sorry i cannot provide financial aid.
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-second-noble-truth/201110/how-recognizing-your-death-drive-may-save-you

Forgot pic, had to remove identifiers...

Please help me out. I have to find a way to get enough to save my business. It's not clickbait, Not a lie. Genuinely need help man

Basically I pay money for items and then sell them in the store. Well, what USED to be my store. I dont know what to do now.

Thank you for your words. I was homeless for three years before I finally was able to break the ceiling and move back home. I'm about to loose everything again, and I'm just scared. Scared financially, and for my family.

I still haven't told her, I just told her I needed to go in early. I don't know how I'm going to tell her this. You guys have no idea what it took to get here, and it's all gone.

What kind of cheap ass business doesn't have insurance for their property? I'd rather donate to at least i get cute girl nudes

do a flip, asshole

I couldn't afford insurance this year. I was doing well enough to purchase this coming year, but this happened first... you dont understand, I JUST got on my feet. I'm not even established savings yet, I put everything into making it successful.

I can take pictures of broken windows too

Ask yourself this. This will be a painful moment of introspection.

Was your business profitable? Were you even making profits that would be comparable to having a job gainfully employed by an established company? I honestly suspect not.

It sounds like you've begged, borrowed, and plead for money everywhere you can. From family, from lenders, from Sup Forums. Just to avoid realizing the inevitable for a bit longer.... your busines wasn't/isn't profitable and it was a bad idea.

Cut your loses, stop now. Liquidate what you can. Find a job/trade to do for a bit while putting money back for a *different* job. Running a convenience store isn't really a profitable gig for the most part (unless if you're doing something very unique that there's a market for in your area, like full organic around yuppies) OR you're simply using it as a front to launder money for a more profitable side gig like drug selling or drug importation.

Be real, you can't make a life style of being a beggar, it will catch up to you. BUT if you're gonna go that route honestly panhandling 40 hours a week in any western nation can pay you about 400 bucks a week tax free.

Don't be a charity case. It will slowly devour relations with everyone you borrowed from and can't pay back.

Also about 9 out of 10 small business failures fail in the first year. If you're gonna be an entrepreneur, you need to do something clever that other people are doing or provide a good/service that corners that market in your region.

Also, I have a lot of money in ethereum, but there's nothing to be gained by giving people handouts. Ever. You simply let them postpone their begging lifestyle and delusions a little longer.

im scared too user, my futures not looking rbright.

on a side note about the insurance, op do you have anything like victims of crime compensation in the states. hope you do friend, will take a while but its something reassuring to tell the wife.

You'll just lose the money I give you OP. You're a failure, just accept it and move on like a man.

You need to supply evidence that:
>The windows in those pics are actually the business you own
>the wallet actually belongs to the person who owns the business
Until then you're just an asshole conman

I haven't taken funds from anyone because I was homeless for three years. I lost everything, my family didn't talk to me, and I resented them for it. I haven't spoke with any of my family for many years, and I'm proud I was able to do it without their support.

This is different. I'm not asking friends and family. I'm asking anonymous users for a one in a million shot for some assistance from a kind soul out there.

Can you NOT kill yourself? your a white male, your stronger than those crack-addicted niggers, be a goddamn king and not a coward.
You can also do a giant nigger burn pile in your front lawn :)

nobody even asked for a picture of a shoe full of pens? post better proof faggot

How am I supposed to do this? I have my federal tax identification for the business, but I'm not going to post it on a message board...

I'm inside the business at 5:51 am, I don't know what to tell you :(

A key part of my post and a question you dodged.

>Was your business profitable? Were you even making profits that would be comparable to having a job gainfully employed by an established company?

I suspect it's that OR, more likely yet, this is all a made up story. You likely have a few sob stories queued up for multiple begging posts on Sup Forums per day....

... BUT I honestly can't begrudge a man for doing what works, but I'm curious, does it? I have a lot of cryptos, but I could always use more. Maybe I should be doing what you're doing.

>homeless for 3 years
>is fucking up again
Are you on drugs or do you need some pot

Jesus christ whatever you do DONT use a .22 for suicide pls

What's with people trying to kill themselves with .22s these days?
Shotgun at Walmart is only 99$

Who in their right minds would lend money to a homeless man to start their own business. If they're too financially incompetent to work and have a place to live, you sure as fuck aren't compentent enough to own a business. 95% of your money probably goes to Mad Dog 20/20 and crack cocaine.

This might be the best choice for me, after all. The one thing I remember from being homeless was all the people ignoring me, telling me I wasn't homeless, throwing food at me as they drove by, and of course, hissing at me anytime I dared to ask anyone for a dollar burger when I was so hungry I thought I would die.

I'm not surprised people haven't changed. I'm just... I don't know. I hear about miracle stories all the time and thought maybe, just this once, I could get some help from people.

Thank you anyone who offered any, if at all, anything. Be it words or Ethereum.

Stay the fuck off /biz/ you humongous faggot.

keep your head up user, youll get through it, youve started from nothing before

I made about 25% profit per month after roughly 130 hours of manpower and costs. It wasn't much, but it was enough to lift me a little bit more out of poverty.

God. I just realized my people aren't going to be able to work. It just gets worse.

Dude r u fucking retarded? A .22?
The bullets gonna bounce off your head, then you'll belong with those downies

Also, no. This is the first time I've posted, and I haven't recieved a penny from anyone (yet, god willing), despite my timestamp attempts and story.

OFF BY JUAN!

go for a walk and get a coffee its the morning and just for the chance buy a spot 10 or 5 keno ticket or something with the change from your til.

Try NOT owning a business and being an employee. If you're competent and work hard you can easily be a manager within a year in virtually anything and at least make lower middle class income.

Try having at least 50k put back in a poor nation or 100k in a rich nation before even beginning to run your own business or unexpected expenditures will quickly put you out of business. BUT more importantly, do something that you've cornered the market at, convenience stores are NOT it. You know why they tend to be staffed by people that barely speak English? Because they can get away with not paying 3rd world immigrants minimum wage to make an unprofitable business profitable.

Can't make a lot of money off a single convenience store unless you're doing something unique or questionably legal.

It's a bad idea. But you live, you learn, I've made bad business calls too.

And I really question the work ethic of a man who was homeless for 3 years. That strikes me as man who will ALWAYS do whatever is easiest and expect other's to carry him or pay his way, a man who ALWAYS follows the path of least resistance.

Jeez, nice post pattern... I hope it's a sign....

Wow, so like most stores on the planet you sell on goods?

Wow, so like what things do you sell in your own business you run? Oh.

I can give you killer investment advice but I'm not going to give you any of my own money because I'm a kike. Take it or leave it.

Maybe you were in so much pain because you shot your self in the fucking head and didn't die. Ever think of that?

On the side I'm a middle man, I handle no goods, deal with no people. Make $1000s a month this way. Main job, I write code.

lol "i couldn't afford insurance" failure of a business right there, yet you could afford to sink your money into ETH. GG n00b, go ahead and hit the hard reset.

So you have cryptos, you run a store, and you have no money? You know you have all the key ingredients to make that profitable real fast.

Do what those Indians who run the smoke shops do? Move a bit of dope on the side and funnel the cash through your business to make it seem profitable and legit.

Order bulk dope from deep web and move it. BUT sell only to 1 person who's trustworthy, won't rat, and will move it for you. You don't want all kinds of people knowing what you're up to.

Boom. Profitable business. Like I said, the only way you can turn a profit in convenience stores is by doing sketch shit or paying your help illegally low wages.

Yes, to turn a big profit usually requires big risk. Either big capital with great risk or losing it or the balls to take a legal risk.

you don't have property insurance?

>going to committee suicide
>worried about shoe markings

Zozzle

Nah, he doesn't have a business

Work your photoshopping skills a bit more. Too fucking obvious for my keen eyes.

The real question is who the fuck would him capital to start that business. He says in the beginning that he's borrowed from friends, family, and lenders. Then he says that his family won't talk to him for years (he's getting details mixed up).

No one would lend business capital to a homeless man.

>0x76c9de60f1c9565f59ca88e3f7a7729b034ca637
ETH Balance: 0.37746525 Ether
ETH USD Value: $279.83 (@ $741.33/ETH)

My last bit of savings went in to Ethereum for long term gains, but after today I just have to cash it out.

his savings are 279 dollar?!

Tl;dr. Just kys

Should have got insurance, or ran a viable business

>Ethereum
Should've asked for LTC nigger.

Fuck off. Giving u money would be enabling. Insurance will fix your store.

Why has nobody fucking asked what happened to his fucking shop

I made no claims that I took capitol from ANYONE to start my business. It took everything but I did it myself!

I did say I put EVERYTHING into my business.

Hey (you), I have a question. Why not just sell all your shit and run away? Or disappear? Move to a far off place like korea or some shit I dont know. Im sure theres shit on the deep web or somethin that you could use to change your identity, right?

All you have to lose is your life (by your own hand) and you dont even value that, so you have nothing to lose. Literally!

What do you have really?

>a dead husk of a mother
>no family
>no friends
>debts sky high

Have you thought about this at all as an option?

I guess I’m the one who has to ask... what kind of business is this and wtf happened to it?

I have my ethereum with a wallet that holds everything, but I won't ask unless you reply wanting to actually help me get this taken care of, god willing. Thank you if you do, you have no idea. I need all the help I can get to fix this and not go bankrupt

but I hear that its structural and I might be able to beg property manager?

>God Willing
ITS A DIRTY PAJEET

Fucking tell us what happened to your shop

this.

Its a good business but some hooligans flushed it down the toilet. Stop questioning it or OP will cry

at about 5 AM a black van rammed into the front of the building three times, destroying the structural integrity and B and E. I can get a pic of the car off the security camera...

Caught that, too, huh?

So did you call the cops and fucking tell them what happened

I'm pretty sure even if you don't have insurance there's some way to sue the fuckers

Why in the fuck would you not have insurance?

Racist

Assuming this story is real (and I'm not), this is a very direct threat. Did you piss anyone off lately? Do you live in some 3rd world nation where all businesses are expected to pay a regular fee to the dominant cartel?

i work in a body shop and someone hit our building and collapsed a 15 foot cement wall, we had no cameras or knew who did it, my boss called the cops and they found the car within 24 hours. The driver had to pay to fix the building in full. they didnt even wait for them to pay, they fixed it and sent them the bill.

Here is a picture of the cocksucker, photoshop that!

OK but did you call the police

>photoshop that!
challenge accepted

This motherfucker doesn't know what a theif is. Its called a ramraid, dumbarse. My old store had this happen. They rammed it to get in and tried to steal the safe, but it is heavy as fuck so they gave up. Pretty sure they didn't steal anything.

told you :(

Is OP even white? If yes then he deserves help.

I am... but I deserve it as much as you do i guess.. just in a very bad spot

The damage doesn't look too bad. It's not a support wall, so there's no real structural damage. If you replace the windows with plexiglass it will be much cheaper to replace. It won't look quite as nice and it will tend to yellow with time, but think of it as temporary until you can afford better quality replacement. The rest you can probably repair yourself with some cinder blocks and mortar. Again, it won't look 100%, but with a new coat of paint it should be passable.

In a Universe with entropy, nothing is or can be perfect. Your body is dying one cell at a time, and each heartbeat pushed you closer to the tomb. Life is about finding ways of dealing with entropy by making peace with imperfection.

Hey wise guy, explain entropy in a way that a normal person can understand.
Protip: you can’t.

Bull fuckery! If you have a business, then you have to have insurance. Otherwise you deserve it.

Chapter 13 bankruptcy would allow you to make payments on your debt until it's paid off over 5 years, also insurance should cover your buisiness, or the landlord.

Entropy is the tendency for energy in a closed system to move from a state of greater order to lesser order. It means nothing in the entire Universe is permanent; from your business to your body to the planet to the galaxies themselves, everything which exists is slowly winding down. From the moment we're born, we and everything we have ever experienced is becoming more chaotic, less ordered. Wisdom is found in learning to accept this.

To quote the Gautama Buddha, "All created things perish; one who knows and sees this becomes passive in pain. All created things are grief and pain; one who knows and sees this becomes passive in pain. All forms are unreal; one who knows and sees this becomes passive in pain. This is the way that leads to purity."

I have no fucking idea what your fucking problem is you moron. What exactly happened? How the fuck does this idiot get 100 replies whereas when I posted a cry-for-help thread the other day I got five replies that werent helpful at all. It was about my medical problems.