Was curious if anyone on Sup Forums has bought anything off Bad Dragon? Any recommendation or personal preferences?

Was curious if anyone on Sup Forums has bought anything off Bad Dragon? Any recommendation or personal preferences?

austin

i've got 2 of the fleshlights.

i bought one over the boxing day sales and still waiting for it to arrive :c

Here's a recommendation.

Stop being a fucking faggot.

>I wanna put big rubber dragon dicks in my ass and mouth

/Thread

>>/LGBT/ mental disorders go that way

are they any good?
ever tried a real fleshlight

how do they compare

Have chance, roland, and slipnr

which ones?

Chance unflared is a personal fav. Also got 2 roland in different size and firmness, which is a pretty good toy too

Flared or unflared chance?

I want this grizzly dildo

i guarantee without a shadow of a doubt that my bad dragons are better than any fleshlight i've ever touched.

oh and fair warning dude, if you're getting a tight entrance one, be ready for it to tear.

I got perry and mary

Janine's Muzzle is the one i was thinking about
little sick of my fleshmight might have to get one

I almost went for that one too.

Flared Chance with a cumtube is the best time

I've bought a Hazel. Feels good man

I'm BATMAN!

same.
still waiting on my natascha. bought it during the black friday sale.

I didn't see a single penetrable during the sale. Fuckin annoying

L vergil

who wants to buy me one? if I actually get it, I'll send you a vid of me using it

Considered

These are all good ones

freemanlegend#6558 on discord user

She's so fucking worth the wait

Side view to show off color

fucking dog fuckers

Fucking dogs is great what's the big deal?

I got a couple. Bumblehooves and Chance are my favorite but I really like horse wangs. The JT the fox is really fun but it's got a small tear at the opening and I'm not really even that big so that kind of surprised me.

Biggus Dickus#4548 on Discord user

Rex. Dat knot...

I own an XL Chance, AMA

can you feel it hit your prostate?

i disagree

thats some nice art

what made you start to want life size horse dicks in your ass?

I had some shafts from red dragon, but now prefer target.

Medium Demogorgan in medium firmness = amazing graduated stretch, fun knot and hits the prostate very nicely when pointed forward.

Large Nyx with Firm base/soft shaft = holy shit, it hits everything sooo good. I let out a moan when it slides itself in. I am so glad I got this thick one with a soft shaft because it fills without force.

Medium chance in sorry firmness = sucks. Too soft to put in when I want it, too small when i am finally relaxed enough.

The moment it pops in. It's actually kinda oppressive. I prefer M to L chance, XL is just when I'm in a special mood.

Hi, I'm Mr. Hands, this time, I'll stick with the non aggressive horse dicks

oof you're making me really horny user, hmu on discord freemanlegend

Heheh, I'm hanging with some other people in disc, sorry, my guy. I'm not just any slut

i'll be your personal slave, just take me under your wing! plz!

Own a bunch. All great. Some in Large size are smaller than others in Medium size. And similare to few Small even. Watch your capabilities before buying.

Wew not that user, but if somebody bought me a Terra I'd send a shitload of vids of me using it.
Am a twink with a big dick, don't really do assplay because fingering is meh, but with a BD dildo...

I can't teach you much.

This

I own that Bumble but on Med firm. Damn, that's tough...

Anyone own an Ika? It seems like fun.

if you have one you don't use anymore, send it to me and I'll send you vids of it whenever you want ;)

My toy box is about 13 strong, I find a use for them all at different times.

If nobody is here for the dump I'll end up heading out.

My toy box was 2 strong but I dumped them out of paranoia, you sure you use them all?

Not him but I own 16 BD toys (including a weareable) and yes, I use them all. Some more than others of course, but all of them.

Also, the wife has the ones she prefers, and that is complementary to my personal preferences.

Send me one you've both used, that makes it even hotter ;)

Sorry, I'm not that kind of person.
Also, as I use them, There is now way I would spare one. I need them :)

I just don't see how you can use all 16 toys

Wasn't here at all and not staying, but wanted to say thanks for dumping, user.

bought a varka eight years ago

still can't fit it

Why'd you dump them? Underage at home? Family reasons?

There's moods and sessions. I use my M Chance and M Tyson at the same time.

I was moving into my current place and was afraid my roommates would find them, but now I'm not afraid of that and I don't care

I put them in a box called "Parts" in my closet. It's large and heavy enough to not be questioned.

I'd never move into a situation where your privacy isn't respected.

Now all I've got is a pocket pussy, idk why I thought they would ever find it. But I don't have the funds to bring in an anal toy. It'd be thrilling to fuck someone and be open about it but I don't have that kind of confidence.

Are you Brazilian?

If my roomates found my stuff, I think they'd probs not be surprised. Maybe they'd wonder about the volume, but not that I had dildos.

Get one. Worst case: they poke your ribs for a bit, and stop caring.

One of the best fucks of my life was me opening up to a friend about them. One thing led to another and he pegged me, go figure.

I own horse dildo in medium, large and extra large sizes. They are all very high quality, the best quality for any sex toy you can buy. However, none of them massages my prostate very well, they are good for deepthroating though. The dildo in pic is better for prostate

Crackers, Mountain Drake, Flint, and an Aneros are my prostate stim. Large enough to stretch, curved enough to hit those O zones

I may take a pic of the family soon. I need an updated inventory.

I once saw a webm here of, supposedly, a BD toy that was quite long, narrow (especially at the start) and flexible. Looked ideal for depth training. Can't find it on their store though, and apparently they don't sell custom designs anymore? Any one know which one it was?

-> He just answers it all.

Use a lock. A proper one.
This is still a better option on the first place.

Prolly Tyson. In soft.

I'm much too anxious to fuck someone I know irl. I would blow someone low key but I already opened up to one of my friends and he said he's only interested in girls :/

i got a small one. regret instantly
it feels great but its too small. i want to buy a bigger one. the texture is divine

i have xl Crackers, xl Apollo, large Tucker, and medium bumblehooves, gonna get a large flared chance here soon.