So I know time travel is real. Example: Nikola Tesla. Do any of you fucks have any info ? Thanks

So I know time travel is real. Example: Nikola Tesla. Do any of you fucks have any info ? Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue_state
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've seen so much shit and experienced things that can't be explained and I know you all have too so if anyone wants to talk about this or if you have any info let me know

I dont know anything about time travel,but Tesla was thousands of years ahead of his time,so i have no doubts about time travel existing.

interested

Mods there's bots. Ban OP? Make me admin, please.

The fuck? Ban yourself bitch nigga

Fuck you mean there's bots I hope mods ban you fagget also Tesla has many testimonies of time traveling. Same with the people who have said to have read his books I think it has to do with magnetic resonance and electricity there is tons of stuff our govt doesn't tell us about. Like the philidelphia experiment. Any govt folks wanna spill the beans

>So I know time travel is real. Example: Nikola Tesla
Oh wow!!! stop looking you guys! time travel confirmed right here!!!!

i swear this place keeps getting more and more retarded every fucking day

Berenstain bears. Darth Vader never said Luke I am your father. Tom Hanks says "life was like a box of chocolates..." All these things scare the shit outta me

Volkswagen logo has a separation between the v and w tons of shit like that and I know you've seen stuff like that and just blamed it on bad memory I have a vivid memory of all these things. They were changed

Not a story of time travel, but something funky for sure that I still have never been able or told an explanation to this day. One day about 6 years ago, I was going to bed after a hard days work like a normal fag. I remember passing out around 9pm after drinking some scotch to get tired. This is where it gets fucked.

I literally wake up in an alley. As I wake and literally start losing my shit I get up and start running towards what I think is a street. Note that I was living in a small 8000+ people town and now I'm in what looks like some city. Literally flipping shit as I look around and am unfamiliar with my surroundings. I enter some cellphone store for a place called us Cellular, I ask where I'm at a what time it is. I was told I was in Kansas city and it was 11 am. I woke up in a city literally 1200 miles away from my home.

What. The. Fuck. As if I wasn't already losing my shit I start thinking this has to be a dream, no way this is real. What the fuck happened? I just went to sleep in my apartment and wake up 1000+ miles away in a city ice never been to before? Eventually I use someone's cell phone and call a friend at home. Learn I've been 'missing' for 3 days and there was a police search for me and all. 3 fucking days. How?? I eventually just start hitchhiking towards home. After a stressful 24 hours I eventually make it back to town and my friend and coworkers are literally flipping shit over where I've been. Eventually I have to go to the police station to follow up on what happened. I had no choice but to just say I up and left after an argument with my ex. I had no idea what else to say, I knew no one would believe me, and didn't want to get tied up in some weird federal shit. Still to this day I have literally zero explanation about how the fuck any of that happened and have been looking for other people with similar experiences but still to this day no one has experienced something like that.

I now sleep with a licked bedroom door and a webcam

How is citing Nikola Tesla the creator of radio and the electricity we use today who also has said to have traveled in time make me retarded ?

What the fuck man and what your talking about sounds like this think there's a patent for it's called a full body teleportation device same shit happened to the guy who made it

user. You should have went to the doctors for a blood test. They would have been able to determine MANY different things that would have explained a bunch.
>glucose level, when you last ate.
>presence of drugs
>blood alcohol level
>salt level, what the duck did you eat
>sugar level
A bunch more, but in tired.

Nah 2000 miles is a long way dude especially if your black out drunk

Didn't cross my mind at all. Not once. Now im a paranoid fuck and have social anxiety and shit. Initially, I wasn't hungry or tired. Physically at the time I perceived my self as healthy, i ran routinely and ate not like complete garbage. Last meal I ate before that happened was salmon and rice and grilled asparagus. I lost my job and had to start at a local factory, but now a days I'm ok and stopped drinking before bed, but highly doubt that had anything to do with the events that transpired. I just never wanted to talk about it because I knew something quite literally unexplainable happened and no one would believe me. Inb4 fake and gay, but this really happened, again ever since I have slept with locked doors and a webcam recording me every night. Nothing even remotely weird has happened since then, but still.

Our timezones are super close... Trippy hey so if the trump thing is true I hope trump gives us this tech and we can use it however tf we want

Let's just say you were on a mission.
Ha e you ever been to Kansas before?
Do you know anyone who is from Kansas?
What do you know about Kansas that would have you go there?
Were you in your same clothes you went to bed with?
What was in your pockets?
Was your hair greasy?
Were you eyelids heavy?
How many hours of sleep do you think you had?

These questions need to be answered, as we have almost no information to go off of.

Also, look on Google Maps as to the place you woke up in. What district is it?
When you woke up, were you filthy, or were you clean?
Were your hands dirty?
Did you have any cuts, or scrapes?
Were your corneas blood shot, or did obtain a sufficient amount of sleep?

Did you incur any credit card transactions or make any phone calls while away?

No
No
Nothing at all
All I had was my same clothes I passed out in, black jeans and my Silas adidas shirt.
Hair was definitely greasy
Had nothing, no phone, which I never found again, nothing. Literally had to beg and cry to strangers to help me.
Aside from that I felt somewhat rested, even though I was breaking down with anxiety.

Nothing still makes any sense. The location, the 3 days of unaccounted time, nothing. Half the time I wonder if I'm seriously real. Is this all just one long dream? I really dont know sometimes, ive only opened up about this to one close friend and he told me to 'get help'.

And also no and no. I had a bank account and after checking it nothing was changed, still had the same 200 ish dollars I had last I recalled although I did not have my wallet, so I couldn't use any finances to help me.

I woke up in the Missouri side of KC(initially didn't know there was a KC Kansas and a KC Missouri). Was in a place called Lee's Summit.

Do you have any info on how to be travel can be accomplished?

Aliens...

You got abducted by aliens, my nigga.

Budget? :D How far you wanna gonna and what do you want to do with your mother while she is still young?

Try this. Calculate how long it would take to get there by car. Then you can deduce how fast you were going, and how you might have gotten there.

Also, do you sleep walk?
Have you ever passed out/blacked out before?

When you got home, was anything different?
Was your door unlocked?
Fan still on?
Come on user. Even though it may be supernatural, you got there, and there HAS to be a reason why.

一人の少年がとある少女に恋をします。

直接告白することはできず、なんとか彼女の電話番号を手にした彼は、変な電話番号にもあまり気にせず電話をかけるのですが、実は彼女も彼のことが大好きで、両思いだったのです。このことに気づいた彼は大喜びするのでした。

しかし翌日、彼が昨日のことについて話そうとすると彼女は困った顔をします。昨日彼が電話で話した相手は今彼の前にいるその女の子ではなかったのでした。実は、電話機の向こうの彼女はこの宇宙には存在していませんでした。彼女は並行世界の者だったのです。その並行世界では、逆に彼女が彼に片思いをしていたのですが、並行世界の自分は彼女のその思いに気づいていなかったのです。

何だかんだで、電話で知り合った二人はある取り引きをします。自分のもっとも深く、プライベートな秘密を分け合うことで、相手にいわゆる「並行世界の自分の必勝攻略法」を教え合うのです。

その作戦をもってそれぞれ好きな人を追いかけまわる間に、彼らは自分の世界よりも電話機の向こうの相手のことがもっと好きになってしまいます。お話はそういう恋の本質について問いかけます。

ケイト愛方法を見つける

あなたはそれが存在するため、ということ書き込むのをやめるべきリマインダー。

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Look at all the crazies

道を見つけた

Mhm. So do I.

いやちげえ、Keit-愛ってのは4ちゃんの外人が面白くねえつってバカにしてるラノベ。
ネタにされてる

ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

You may have an acute mental illness, dude.
This shit happens a lot with schizophrenics people.
If this kind of things happens again, go see a psychiatrist immediately

>mfw most of these changes would only require the single stroke of a pen
>mfw I realize Cicada 3301 has a fucking time machine

Yes, you cite him like that, because the wireless stuff is patented to somebody else sooner.

>common misconceptions mean time travel is real
Mandela effect is stupid, confirmation-bias-ridden bullshit.

Worst troll ever. Tesla understood perfectly well that Einstein was partly wrong with his theories, since time isn't a real, existing concept where as space isn't a real concept. These are fundamental views of the movement of the universe. The movement of the universe does not simply care about our silly little ideas about time and space. The only relevance they have are for measurement. There are no time particles. There are no space particles.

Scientists can stop light in a still state forming light crystals. Solid light. That alone is much more interesting than silly little theories about time travel, a purely fictional concept created by Hollywood.

Ah, the famous Mandela effect, or "I prefer to believe some batshit insane stuff about parallel universes because I cannot accept my memories not to be always accurate"

All we gotta do is kill the guy who is going to propably deny time travel in the future creating quantum prison for possible free minded time travelers not agreeing with his totalitarian philosophy where everything is alinged solving his purpose.

You can't go far away reality of "chacnge" that thing works like nuclear decay, and reaching critical mass is just makes way of no getting back and you have no means to predict the outcome of possiblity, would you rather live in partly chip totality where you basically ccan't move, or something, worse?

I stand corrected. Even worse trolls do exist.

Because Nikola Tesla don't invented almost anything that most retarded guys around claims. Most of these supposed inventions were old stuffs on Europe, but unknow in America. And Tesla was well knowed for his tendency to over exagerated his own capacities, made up claims about supposed "inventions" like time travel and death weapons, and tried to catch attention of the press with false stories about his "next big thing"

Tesla was, by the way, a gambler and infamous for his debts, because he loved to live with style. And, he denied the atom, atomic energy and relativity, and, according his own words, believed in the ether and cosmic energy

He was great, he made great stuffs, but he don't did anything like some of these claims

>mfw
>can't tell if troll or schizo

Most of the people that claim Tesla invented death rays and whatever never read a single line of his works. Nor do they understand basic physics either for that matters.

Yeah totally unrelated fact that you mixed sedatives and alcohol, stupid cunt.

What about the shroud of torin having 23 chromosomes it's a fact you gonna deny that too?

What is this wizardy?

>>Fuck off to /x/, retard.

Fucking quantum computing proves parallel dimensions how are you guys this dumb

>One day about 6 years ago, I was going to bed after a hard days work like a normal fag. I remember passing out around 9pm after drinking some scotch to get tired. This is where it gets fucked.
>
>I literally wake up in an alley. As I wake and literally start losing my shit I get up and start running towards what I think is a street. Note that I was living in a small 8000+ people town and now I'm in what looks like some city. Literally flipping shit as I look around and am unfamiliar with my surroundings. I enter some c
yawn......ur not even tryin hard fag.

Explain?

>time travel is real.
Yes. You're currently moving forward at a rate of 60 seconds per minute. Accelerating or decelerating is theoretically possible, but going backward is not and never will be.
The proof of this is the simple fact that if backward time travel ever does become possible, we would already be overrun by tourists from the future.

It doesn't though. It just implies the possibility of a dimension where X things happen when Z decision is made. It isn't by any means of a proof that these dimensions exist, but that they have the possibility to exist if people make them exist. It just implies that there isn't always certainty about 0 or 1, rather the possibility of both.

Exactly, because time is an unit of measurement, not an actual physically existing thing. It's just how we perceive how fast an object is moving.

I know this thread is full of trolls, but come on guys. Can we at least leave science alone? Otherwise we get more and more followers to people like David Wolfe. And no one wants to see that fucker succeed but he and his army of mindless bogus believers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fugue_state
>Dissociative fugue usually involves unplanned travel or wandering

Time is a fundamental part of the universe, how we measure it is only useful for us on earth and it's does not exist because we do

There is a timeline where he did for sure.

Traveling time just to post incest story on board is irrelevant, also, materials are not free, knowladge can be optained trought time, but in capitalistic society time equals budged.

Sorry I can't read gook language

I don't think he is talking about this...

Let's say, we emmit photon, on something that can occur both occur and doesn't at the same time and this photon is killing somebody who would put poision in somebody's something.

That alters a lot.

Daily reminder...
>A spherical Earth does not exist. We know all the answers.
>Okay, so we were wrong before, but a heliocentric system does not exist. We know all the answers.
>Okay, so we were wrong before, but heavier-than-air flight is impossible. We know all the answers.
>Okay, so we were wrong before, but splitting the atom is impossible. We know all the answers.
>Okay, so we were wrong before, quantum entanglement is impossible. We know all the answers.
stay mad dumbfags

his patent is literally made up of tesla patents....

tesla knew how to so it and told marco he could use his patents to do it.

tesla was working on something that would make it obsolete anyway

Im no gook fam

Daily reminder that Einstein's equations on time/mass dilation haven't changed or been refuted (pic related sub out mass for time for time dilation)

pro-tip

impossible to check on sufficient ebough scale to prove its universal truth.

i dare you to make a time keeping device that is stable at near light speed

For fucks sake, are you this fucking retarded. I just presented to you how time is an unit of measurement and you provide me with a mathematical formula that tells EXACTLY that.

You obviously fail to understand the formula.

Cool story bro. Tell me when you find that gravity wave.

>has literal access to the entire spectrum of time
>thinks a specific 4000 year period would be overpopulated

do you understand the the errors in your logic or are you to short sighted ?

didnt they find that already?

You are right, here, have some internets.

Not the same user, but I am pretty sure most of Relativity as been proved correct, or at last enough close to be correct to be still considered as a thing. But time travel and other retarded stuffs some anons claims remains as science fiction or, well, retarded stuffs some random anons claims as a thing because they want to believe in science fiction and retarded stuffs

Yes

What I mean about Einstein being wrong due to some cases are some shit he said, like "time and space are two sides of the same coin". Einstein took the concept of time as if time had particles, but there aren't any. There just simply aren't particles of this thing called time. It is just a concept created by human mind so it can better understand the cosmos around. To measure, so we can find answers. In those regards Einstein was wrong. A great man despite the little errors due to his human nature.

I am not questioning the theory of relativity, but people's understanding of it. Two different things.

there are no particles of time no, but by using stable repeating methods, we are able to classify and disect it in relation to a constant.

please try harder

Vacuum is just kind word for homogenous substance, that is abused as physics and totaly ignored. Light cannot go trought nothing not polluting it all over the place with refractioned photons of less relativistic mass(there are going to be more off them having less and less energy untill it becomes medium light propagates itself in?) Light is going to evaporate in nothing. Yep. I think I'm right.

implying light is a particle and not a particle wave hybred

We don't find any particle related to gravity yet, and gravity is a thing. The only thing we have is a theorical particle called graviton, if I can recall it correctly, related to string theory. So far, we are not found any evidence about the particle existence. That means a particle related to time can exist

Actually, this happened last night. So yeah, I believe time travel is possible.

Resistance to accelleration is nice thing,

But that sounds like having C4 under bulletproof vest when you are sccreaming allch ack bar and hoping it will protect you from blast.

Dude, you rendder stuff you want to apply movement on as being SUCKING acelleration.

That's it.

Yes, because my music when neightbors hears it meditating is not a pollution and waves doesn't propagate in waves themselves.

WAIT, YOU MEAN YOU SO DUMB YOU ACCEPT IT IS ITSELF PARITCLE AS GUY WHO IS LIVING IN BUILDING IS AN ARCHITECT

one way triggery to make you fogot all measurements possible while you handle light just a certain WAVEFORM of CERTAIN substance of UNCERTAINITY...

yes, it's both, because I can't explain you both fenomenoms are called light and it's kinda recursive physics then.

Oh my God. You retarded little shit. Let me provide you with a simple example why you fail on so many levels grasping the mere concept of reality.

Let's say I have two balls. One large ball, that is the sun and one small ball that is the earth. I attach the large ball to a vertical pole that's attached to a horizontal pole that spins in a constant movement. I attach the tiny ball to the horizontal pole using a string, which makes the tiny ball rotate around the big ball. I can MEASURE how long does it take for the tiny ball make a complete rotation around the big ball. Thus I'm provided with a time period we call a year. At ANY given time, I can repeat this task and get the same results, as long as the pole that keeps the tiny ball spinning moves at the same rate.

And as it does go for time, it never changes. One second is the time it takes between the ticks of a piece of quartz when electrical current is sent through it. But regardless if we measure this or not, whether we present the piece of quartz to the concept of time, whether I measure the time it takes for the tiny ball to circulate around the big ball, the movement continues anyway. It's not like I'm adding an ingredient in the formula present before me, it's not like anything changes, because that requires some kind of physical manifestation that explains the phenomenon. As time is not physical thing, it's either a side effect of another (like gravitational pull caused by mass), or as it is, a fictional unit used for certain purposes.

You fail at physics and hard.

If it's particle, how does it oscillates against that point that is moving against speed of light.

If it's a wave, how waveform does it have?

>there are people who need to be kidnapped in order to lick their doorknob every night

What about, the distance travelled each year is different in pikometers because matter of both balls change? Cannot aplitude and functions that ddefines waves simple change? Not even over time, but in past, simple speaking, we have two identical balls, identicall shape and mass, but once hit the ground sooner, because it's different?