Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics...

Hey Sup Forums, quick question. Would you date a cute male if he had hyper feminine aesthetics? I'm talking fully passable, without any use of hormonal/surgical bullshit. e.g narrow shoulders, feminine hip-to-waist ratio, girly facial structure, lithe frame, silky smooth skin, somewhat thicc ass/thighs, smol (5'6ft-ish) and overall androgynous af, you get the idea.

>He'd be in his late teens/early 20's

>Isn't transitioned in any way and is 100% naturally developed with high levels of estrogen since birth

>Voice cute and girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest

>Will become annoyed and moody when gets called a girl or be treated like one, even though he secretly likes it.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14740470
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I’d bang.
I only make relationships with females.

Yes

No but I would like to be his pimp because there is a market that demands his ass and in the end we all need some money to pay the rent.

why do you ask this 8 times a day?

Hey faggot, why have you been posting this constantly for the past week ?

I don't

>Hey Sup Forums, quick question would you date a male
No, Because i'm not a faggot.

Stop asking people if they'd date me, b-baka!

strawpoll.me/14740470

You bet I fucking would. Especially for that last detail, damn.

Most likely not, but I don't even know what I'm going to have for breakfast tomorrow let alone what I'll find attractive.

yes, secretly

>Stop asking people if they'd date me, b-baka!

Who said we wanted to date you? You look nothing like OP's description

If he looks like a cute girl why not

Only if he agrees to pretend to be a girl around my mother, and has androgenous name

A "girly" dude isnt a problem for me

kys homo gaylord

Yeah, I guess I would. I realized some time ago that I am not exclusively attracted to females, but to female features in general. Feminine bodies with soft smooth skin turn me on, at least if the person behaves like a girl or woman as well. Genetics don't play a role in this.

That being said, I have never met a male/transgender person that I was attracted to. I also consider dicks to be inherently masculine, so that would be a turn-off.

no u

Of course. I'd suckle his penis like it was a big clit.

Depends if I enjoy their company. If not, then no.
Quite frankly, don't care enough about gender and if I can't be intellectually stimulated I lose interest in people.

Ofc everything else would be gay

Yes, but I already answered this question on /lgbt/ though.

Well then, answer it again

Yes, but these people don't exist IRL.

absolutely fucking not, in a million years, would i ever have sex with you.

also, get the fuck off Sup Forums and never come back

Says you

>absolutely fucking not, in a million years, would i ever have sex with you.

Never asked you could, faggot

I mean, you're attractive, but that doesn't prove these:

>Voice cute and girly enough to fool anyone, even your conservative parents

>No matter how macho he dresses, he'll always look like a qt3.14 grill with a flat chest

sure. Beggars can't be choosers.

If it dick, it gay

Post moar, faggit

That isn't me you fucktard

Oh, sorry.