What the fuck is wrong with white people!?

What the fuck is wrong with white people!?

I've been trying to fight racism for god knows how many years now, and it always ends in either losing friends, or being excluded. But this one particular incident unsettles me the most:

>join rally on campus
>speakers and attendees as usual
>see white guy walk by, something really odd about him
>just seems blissfully aware and not paying attention
>decide to confront him and call him out
>catch up with him while he's tending to his bike
>ask him if we can talk
>"nope." was his only answer, without looking at me
>tell him it's important
>"don't know you. don't care." still focusing on his bike
>press that it's really important, and ask him again if I can talk to him
>"no you may not" he says again
>get frustrated and up and close with him, telling him it's urgent
>he tells me that if I don't back off, "things might get ugly"
>pulls a big-ass pocket knife from his back
>put my hands up, saying I just wanna talk
>with no emotion on his face, he just slowly walks towards me
>I turn around and went back to the rally

What the fuck? It seems like no matter what you do with white people, things'll just go south in one way or another.

Try not being a nigger

^^ this

Also, did the whole rally clap? SAGE

I'll take " Thing that never happened" for $600 Alex...

If not bait....the problem isn't with the white dude. It's your aggressive behavior towards him. He already told you twice to leave him alone, yet you continued to badger him. He did nothing wrong. You did by becoming aggressive towards someone that was minding their own business.

I'll take the bait on this one I spose just bc I haven't personally seen't it before

>join rally
Your first dumbass mistake btw

>continue to approach him after he clearly expressed he was not interested in what you had to say
Mus be racis.

>Eyyy bruh slo down a sec cuz I jus wanna talk to ya

That's literally the opener to someone getting mugged 9 times out of 10 so I'm not surprised the dude wanted nothing to do with you.

You got no right to stop people on the street and demand their attention.

Lol good story bro get a fucking life

we invented everything and rule the world, so we get to treat you however we want.

White people be trippin'

>Saved for future pasta. Thanks.

>join rally on campus
>see white guy walk by, something really odd about him
>just seems blissfully aware and not paying attention
>decide to confront him and call him out
Here's where you fucked up, OP. From an outside perspective, and picking up on context clues (bike, campus), you are from a somewhat urban area, and you approach a stranger unsolicited, and repeatedly asked him to stop what he's doing. Being from a city, I would assume that either you were a beggar, or someone dangerous (idgaf what your skin color is, shady behavior is shady behavior)

>get frustrated and up and close with him, telling him it's urgent

And here's why you got a knife pulled out on you. You got closer, and made yourself to be threatening. Of course the other person is going to act in self defense.

You're fucking retarded OP, and need to learn how to act in society instead of tying it all to your skin

This.

>Harass someone
>get put in your place
>"OMG white people are the wurst"

Remember that white people built the entire society you live in. 90% of niggers wouldn't even be alive if it weren't for whites.

If you did the same to a shitskin you would've ended up on the ground without your wallet.

Nigga that's people in general. Don't go walking up to strangers all friendly and shit. They don't know you not do they want to. Back. The fuck up.
Hispanic btw. Inb4 found the white man.

total strangers don't owe you a goddamn thing, not even conversation or attention

leave people alone when they're minding their own business

What butterfly is this?

Why do you talk like a nigger?

I just like saying nigga and nigger. I got a pass from my local black community.

>wants someone to do something
>someone doesn't want to
>gets pissed off

typical liberal jackass

I thought latinx people hated niggers too.
Like the gang that tried to holocaust them in LA

Beee ayy EYE teee

I think he was just scared, personally i love to argue and see if my arguments holds and maybe learn something.

I would never pull a knife against anyone but scared persons might. See if you could polish your approach a little and maybe learn something.

When people are scared they need some personal touch to open up, but i must say i would never pull a knife against anyone..

>fights racism by harassing people of other races

seems legit