what a time to be alive

god willing

One can only hope.

Not with jabreezy overrated.
Holy fuck what a solid pick. That one hurt out the bum hole

didnt watch but how did >we do?

>guys the browns are going to be good now after this draft
etc

They really do have a ridiculous amount of picks in the next 2 drafts.

If they draft even average they will be a much improved team in a few years. But it is the Browns so who knows.

It's not over yet...they just traded up to 29...

>3 first round picks

>If they draft even average

This is the Browns.

No Kizer plz

The Browns have gotten over their mounds.

Blue is the new orange! Welcome Peppers

>If they draft even average they will be a much improved team in a few years.

Look, when talking about the Patriots dynasty everyone says it's amazing that it happened in the salary cap era. But what if this is wrong? What if, since there really is parody among rosters, coaches are what really make or break a team?

I realize QBs kind of have to be considered as well, but the Pats did go 3-1 last year, with their 3rd stringer playing the most.

In building the Pats, Belichick has coveted late round picks, not because people are stupid and don't know good prospects, but because he doesn't have to pay them. Get a guy who is 0.03 seconds slower than a 1st round pick, and pay him 1/5th the salary for 4 years.

See what I'm saying? Sure sure, good players are great to have. But great player contracts are not. So, if they fail don't put it all on the just Cle sucking because they are Cle. You need the coach. And failing that you at least better have an elite QB. I don't see anyone overcoming this.

So glad we didn't take a QB tonight.

You can draft all the players you want but the question still remains

Who is going to play QB?

2014 broncos won without a QB

They got QBs on the roster. They can always get one next year.

>If they draft even average they will be a much improved team in a few years.
Having talent doesn't matter when the Browns will inevitably fucking waste the first several years of all of their picks' NFL careers.

Actually looks like they're going about building a team the right way

It's the Browns though, so if there isn't immediate results they'll probably reverse course and fuck it all up as per usual

>2014 broncos won

Someone's drunk on cock

Next year class is good
But they'll need to spend the other 10 top 50 picks on OL

We need the OL regardless. If the last couple years has taught me anything it's that we NEVER have enough depth on the line.

>the browns actually did well
congrats

We signed McCants, Marcus Martin, Zeitler, and Tretter in the offseason though

How many OL guys can we have?

With how many injuries they've had? Never enough.

Honestly, you're right.

On paper so far all 3 picks are solid
Curious to see how all 3 manage to not pan out

>QB
>important
retard

I hope they play Peppers as a safety and not LB

As strange as it sounds, i like Collins, Kirksey, Ogbah and Davis as our main 4 LB's

These three will save our team.

rock osweego

Oh wait, Greg Williams is gonna do i 4-3

so Peppers is gonna be a Safety

All is well

They've said they want to use him at safety, but he may bounce around between FS and SS. They've also said they want to work him into the offense, too...God only knows what that's going to do to us...

Offense hmm, I guess with this team, they have a fuckit we were 1-15 last year might as well milk our good prospects as much as we can

Except this isn't...the people making the picks are doing the exact opposite as the Browns have done for years.

At least we might have a punt RETURNER instead of a punt CATCHER back there....

Kessler is developing and has high potential. If he doesn't pan out this year now with an actual fucking line to protect him then we'll get the Trojan QB.

Dang right.

>Browns
>named after a white man
>orange helmets

You never know the Steelers were Browns tier before they went and drafted the Steel Curtain.
49ers were literally whos until they made slamdunks in the Drafts with Joe Montana in the 3rd round and other great picks.

Not saying the Browns are gonna do it but it's not impossible also Patriots are gonna take a step back after Billicheck and Brady retire.

>Curious to see how all 3 manage to not pan out
Playing for the Browns.

This is the Browns we're talking about. They've had an absurd amount of picks for the past decade. And almost every single one of them has busted. And the ones who didn't bust rotted away in the black hole of hopelessness and wasted years that is the Cleveland Browns roster while the old Browns won two super bowls in Baltimore.

They still have no QB to speak of. Their picks could still end up being mediocre to bad like every time before. Look at the Rams and all their picks.

Stop posting on Sup Forums Rick Smith, your owner already forced you to pawn off your picks for Watson so get ready for day 2 like a good boy.

>parody among rosters
>parody
>American education

If you guys draft linemen and cb in the 2nd and 3rd I am going to think the sky is falling because that would actually be smart.

>mfw Cleveland still has 1 2nd, 1 3rd, 3 5th, and 2 6th rd picks

Nigger the only team with a better line is the Cowboys. We just spent like 50 million on the fucking line alone.

Just wait like ten years. LeBron James will buy a stake in the Cleveland Browns franchise and they will become one of the top teams.

>Browns
>Named after Paul Brown
>Orange helmets with brown jerseys, just like Bowling Green State University, the team Paul Brown coached before coaching the newly formed Cleveland Browns

whoops Paul Brown didn't coach at Bowling Green, he just held training camp there.

He liked the colors, though

How many top 5 picks have the browns had and remained in the bottom of the NFL for the last 20 years?

Shit happens when you don't have the right mix. I'm actually cautiously optimistic about the future.

Not this year, though...gonna be another train wreck until they finally nab/develop a QB, but there's potential to crawl out of the gutter pretty soon.

It's hilarious that an NFL team literally copied the color scheme of fucking Bowling Green. It's like if Taylor Swift stole a song from some garage band of 12 year old girls

I think the Steelers stole Iowa's too

And Barnidge has been released...

JESUSFUCK! These guys really DON'T know what the fuck they're doing...

They stole the Pittsburgh Pirates and Penguins colors. Several teams based their name, logo or colors on the local baseball team back in the day when baseball was the big sport and football was floundering around in the pros.
>Bears I think the even took the Monsters of the Midway title from Northwestern
>Giants
>Lions
>Cardinals

Is Barnidge a blocking TE? I wonder if Quinn will pick him up for the Lions?

Gotta keep a full practice squad of them just in case. Yeah, we got Zeitler and Tretter, but fuck, they could both be on the IR by week 5.

The Baltimore Oreos used to be the St. Louis Browns.

A better question that everyone seems to overlook is when are the Browns going to build a legitimate Offensive Line? They've had a couple good QBs cycle in, and get BROWN'D and I think the key factor is not the QB but their shitty line and terrible playcalling.

if they fix right tackle they are top 5

>if they fix right tackle they are top 5
Let's not get carried away here.

>mfw we can't stop stealing from the browns

give Osweiller a chance

pls lord, if only 4 da memez

Everyone forgets that the Pats were Browns-tier since forever until BB took over.

>Who is going to play QB?
GOATy Kessler

Broncos fan here, I'm sure meant the 2015 Broncos... and it wasn't the 2014 Broncos who wore blown out in SB 48, that was the 2013 Broncos.

>Who all is going to play QB

ftfy

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2020s NFL dynasty.

It wouldn't surprise me

to the Pats!

no he is a bad blocker

Kizer

another journey into the unknown

Still want Dobbs, cause i think he can start for a team within 2-3 years.

Is drafting two QB's a meme?

>Kizer

Browns gonna Browns