I was going to fuck this prostitute. Give me your thoughts or give her a call

I was going to fuck this prostitute. Give me your thoughts or give her a call

Other urls found in this thread:

google.no/imgres?imgurl=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2b/af/9f/2baf9f45977e39dae3696abc4d7549d4.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/245024035957357856/&h=1199&w=719&tbnid=NbjsESro6WAbIM&tbnh=290&tbnw=174&usg=__9MsSQY6V8vNM5ME1iwLrlj8hKK8=&docid=kg5vuPVLIqIrXM&itg=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sure why not?stick it in her mouth too.shes a whore

how much does she charge?

$130 AUD per hour

not a meme but im a virgin

im super conflicted on weather i should fuck her with me bring a virgin

Sex isn’t a big a deal as your virgin mind has made it out to be. Fuck her and move on, your life won’t change one bit.

Wear protection - bring an opened small box of 3 condoms. Don’t kiss her. Don’t masturbate beforehand. Shower and shit before as well.

Ask her for what is acceptable. Don’t let her get off after only letting you get off once.

Then when you’re done, start putting a plan together for how you’re going to get your life together for real.

Save some money and plan a vacation to Eastern Europe.

What state? Qld, nsw?

Thai-Chinese
Natural DD cup, Size 7, 160cm, Long hair

My Rates
Full service

$130 for half hour
$180 forty five min
$230 for one hour

Out call rate

$300 - 60 mins+ taxi

Overnight available
Poster's age: 20

• Location: Adelaide, Burnside, CBD, Glenside, Unley, mitcham, norwood,

idk if having your first time with a prostitute is really what you want.

my mistake i meant half an hour

SA

yeah, im starting to think you might be right. but the concept of having a girlfriend is one of the most terrifying things i can think of

Just make sure you get the girl in the picture. Asian indy's tend to put up fake pictures and want you to stay once you get there because you are thinking with the little head.
- if not her then walk away.save your money.
- make sure you work out what you are getting for the price.things tend to change once you get there because handlers tell you one thing -girls tell you differently.
- finishing in her mouth/face usually costs extra but not always. make sure this is worked out beforehand as well. Might as well blast a load across her face and mouth if you are there. you might get lucky and she will swallow too.

i think she said that i had to use a condom anyway

do you think i should go through with it?

She literally is

most likely a fake picture. looks like a aprofessional model

i did a reverse image search and couldn't find anything

google.no/imgres?imgurl=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/2b/af/9f/2baf9f45977e39dae3696abc4d7549d4.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.pinterest.com/pin/245024035957357856/&h=1199&w=719&tbnid=NbjsESro6WAbIM&tbnh=290&tbnw=174&usg=__9MsSQY6V8vNM5ME1iwLrlj8hKK8=&docid=kg5vuPVLIqIrXM&itg=1

>her
Yes OP go for it
He... She may have a surprise for you even

son of a bitch

She will/might make you wear a condom for sex.
Blow job might be bare. Might be able to pay extra for BBBJ. Every girl has different limits. thats why its important to get as much info beforehand. Some girls relax the limitations once you see them a few times too.

I would do it. Most guys don't realize that asian girls feel completely different than fucked-out white girls.
Their pussy STAYS tight during sex, while most white girls balloon out.
If you get one that has great kegel control ( pussy muscles) she can pretty much milk the cum right out of you. or just milk you after you blow inside of her. Just that feeling of her "pulsing" after cumming is fucking awesome.

Maybe australia is more expensive but I find 130 for half an hour to be expensive compared to here in Belgium.

I also went to a prostitute as a virgin and it was a great decision. You'll find out that sex isn't that impressive compared to your imagination.
Just get your virginity out of the way and you'll feel better. You'll also feel more confident with women.

I doubt you'll have to bring condoms, not sure how it is in Australie but here prostitutes are obligated by law to provide protection and have to get tested weekly.

found her pics on pinterest. a girl that pretty does not need to work as prostitute unless she is a victim of sex trafficking. she could easily make more money doing normal model work.. but go for it anyway and let us know how it went

it's the cops have fun going to jail

>vaginas are different based on race

Virgin detected.

really?
Idiot who has had sex with 2 white girls at most detected.

sex is like oxygen, it doesn't seem very important until you aren't getting any

on a different note, how if possible does a fat, awkward NEET net a girlfriend? any annons have tips?

Lower your standards and try to get a girl in your range. So try and find a fat awkward girl.

Where?

Go to a Game or Anime convention, you'll find plenty of socially awkward and fat women craving some attention.

what website would you recommend, if any