youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4bwep_FFRwY
youtube.com/watch?v=xp51okQeQrU
youtube.com/watch?v=F3j-4TxCdFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he doesn't say "Luke, I am your father" anymore
>C3PO now has a silver leg
youtube.com/watch?v=g1fIH6GMIJg

YOU MEAN "INSTANCES OF THE 'MANDELA EFFECT'", NOT "TELEVISION PROGRAMS, AND 'MOVIES', THAT PROVE IT"; PHENOMENAL INSTANCES OF A PRINCIPLE DO NOT BY THEMSELVES PROVE THE PRINCIPLE.

Hey, I took a semester of "Research Methods" too!

I have no idea who that is.

TO WHAT ARE YOU EVEN REFERRING?

Jaws' waifu in the movie where he becomes a good guy in space and helps James Bond defeat Space Hitler

Berenstain

WHAT DOES ONE CALL A STAIN IN THE SHAPE OF URSA MAJOR?

A BEAREN STAIN.

isn't that why she and Jaws were a thing?

It's no longer "mirror, mirror on the wall"
youtube.com/watch?v=C6AMBBozEqI

Me and my friend watched The Shield separately. Years after we start talking about that time when Aceveda got raped. We bot distinctly remember that Vic found the perpetrators, tied them behind a house and gave agun to Aceveda, who kills them. We rewatched it and this scene does not occur.

wait what

That was THE thing
They both revealed their tooth gear and smiled and looked each other

this has always been the meme. everyone has always known theyve never said beam me up scotty

Then what the fuck was this movie named after?

Inb4 I check back tomorrow and this movie was always called "Magic Mirror"

why is it almost always insignificant stuff like movies/tv lines and scenes changing?

they were literally always like this. even 20 years ago there were shitty "top 10 iconic movie lines you remember wrong" lists and all of these were featured.

>inb4 conspiritards take this as proof that our universes crossed 20 years ago

There's an infinite amount of dimensions so if there's going to be an instance where an entire dimension shifts, it's going to shift into a very similar dimension rather than a dimension with drastic, highly noticeable differences.

The Mandela effect is named after the fact that many people remember Nelson Mandela dying in the 80's. Pretty significant.

Not a movie or show but you know how in "We Are The Champions" the song ends with the line:
>No time for losers 'cause we are the champions...of the world
In this dimension, the "of the world" line doesn't occur in any studio version of the song.

Um, no, it wasn't always like this. Memories are perfect and cannot be shaped.

It is, in fact, a global conspiracy to make us quote phrases from famous movies/books incorrectly.

You're a chatbot, aren't you?

Mandela effect is the stupidest fucking """"meme"""" ever. People pretending there's spillover from other universes because they misremembered some pop culture factoid.

because contrary to popular belief, memory is a very fickle thing.
Most of your memories are really warped as your mind is only remembering the last time you remember that memory.

Basically chinese telephones but your mind/.

Especially because there's perfectly good explanations for all of them. The "Luke I am your father" and "Beam me up Scotty" are because the quotes alone don't mean enough without context so people added the name so people would get the reference.

Then there's shit like Forrest Gump where he says "Life was like a box of chocolates" yet everyone says "Life IS" because he was quoting his mama and it doesn't make sense if you aren't so you shift the tense.

It's really fucking stupid.

Michael Fassbender is actually Evan Chapman

Yes it does it just doesn't end on it.
Get that shit outta here senpai.

I got an obscure one but I gotta throw it out there because it bugged me.

Does anyone else remember Malcolm McDowell being the main villain in Witchblade?

People would have to remember the show at all first.

>isn't that why she and Jaws were a thing?
>They both revealed their tooth gear and smiled and looked each other
I literally remember it like that too. What the fuck?

go to 1:10 idiot
youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY

I don't remember there being a Witchblade. Mandela Effect status: proven.

>hmm, i there's no way i dismembered this; the entire universe must've slipped into an alternate dimension

>Dolly is a short blond girl with pigtails, glasses and braces.

WHAT THE FUCK

universalexports.net/Movies/moonraker-cast.shtml

Doesn't occur at the end of the song. Next time read the post before replying.

No one ever in history claimed it did.

i know you know you're full of shit, but you should make an effort to sound like you aren't pulling your statements out of your ass

>In this dimension, the "of the world" line doesn't occur in any studio version of the song.
>In this dimension
Are you guys really this stupid or is it all memes?
I cant tell anymore

>a dimensional shift would likely take us to a similar universe
What's wrong with that statement?

He's an autist

See for yourself.
youtu.be/Jmd4OLzhQw0?t=2m40s

You can check as many videos of the studio version as you can, none of them end with "Of the world."

No one ever claimed it did.

>dismembered

>t. you disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing

The comments are full of people claiming that it did.

Life was like a box of chocolates

its a test

\
No there is just you posting it.

It is said both ways in the movie, it depends on who you are quoting.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LIFE IS LIKE A BOX OF CHOCOLATES.

Even the scene is shot differently

Your heart is now located in the middle of your chest instead of to the left

Your kidneys have been raised up

>dismembered

Your brain has shrunk.

Your penis is smaller.

Your skin is greasier.

youtube.com/watch?v=CJh59vZ8ccc

youtube.com/watch?v=eTOux72Rw44

>Your heart is now located in the middle of your chest instead of to the left
Isn't that one kind of obvious? I remember learning that when I watched this scene as a kid. youtu.be/45gbgBhVPEM?t=51s

>Shaggy always wore a red shirt, never a green one in any episode

You used to have a third nut, but it disappeared and you'll never remember it.

Made me check

They say it twice in the song, this is just an obvious case of you either misremembering or perhaps you've heard it end there in another context. Like maybe someone changing the radio station on that part or a movie or tv show only using a segment of the song that ends there.

If they didn't say it at all or said something different like "We are the champions in this world" then it would qualify for the mandela effect.

I remember when these threads were called "Minor things we commonly remember wrong". Is this thread proof of the Mandela Effect?

>it used to be Johnny Quest
>now it's "Jonny Quest"

Wtf
these aren't naked anime girls

Does anyone else remember Magneto and Professor X being estranged brothers in the '90s X-Men cartoon

>Now the CIA agent doesn't kill Bane in the TDKR intro.

You're mixing up the Juggernaut story with the Magneto story

No, Juggernaut was charles brother.

w-what are you talking about? CIA clearly shot him before throwing him out of a plane.

i thought the same for a few years

watch it again
youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ

Vidya has this too, pic related.
I mean, it must suck to come up with a clever pun only for no one to get it and misremember it.
It's supposed to mean Conquest btw

Are you shitting me. How long has this been a thing.

>it would be extremely painful
>you're a big guy
>compared to you
wtf i don't remember it like this

MIND = BLOWN

He did in 13 Ghosts Of Scooby Doo

our universes crossed 20 years ago

Mirror mirror is common in fairytale versions but not reflected in the Disney version

>Dorothy now taps her shoes together and repeats "I wish I was home, I wish I was home"
>Lincoln's speech now begins "Seven and fourscore years ago..."

>He works for the mercenary
>The mascara man

>not reflected

People still don't understand that scenes can be shot multiple times and the studio can use one version for a promo and one in the actual movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=4bwep_FFRwY
youtube.com/watch?v=xp51okQeQrU

so this all started 20 years ago then is when the first anomalies started appearing. recently the number of continents has changed which is also being caught mid mandela.

>Trips for truth
I noticed this too, today there are less continents than in the past, where did the extra continents go?

Really? Everyone told me it was to the left in science class.

>Your brain has shrunk.
Actually cranial capacity has expanded I believe approximately 8mm

One of them must have become incontinent. It would explain the rising sea level and temperature, too.

I heard that in this timeline the reason there are less continents than we were taught is because the others vanished due to their scientific research which was forbidden.

>Miss remembering things

>dude other dimension lmao

>Miss remembering

It was 'Mirror, mirror' in Shrek, which is probably what everybody is remembering

I blame Elon Musk and Neil DeGrasse Tyson

What the hell? It DEFINITELY said "misremembering things" when I first read that.

Exactly, i saw that when it was posted, it literally said misremembering. What le fuck???

When we shift dimensions, what happens to the people who originally inhabited that dimension?
Do they get transported to our old dimension, which was on the brink of destruction? Are we committing dimensional genocide every time we communally shift?

WHAT THE FUCK?? SHE HAD BRACES MAN I KNOW SHE HAD BRACES I REMEMBER THEM SPARKLING IN THE LIGHT WHEN SHE SMILED AND LIFTED UP HER HEAD AND LOOKED AT JAWS!

I KNOW BECAUSE I FUCKING REMEMBER THIS DAMNIT

Stop asking these questions, Richard.

Fidel Castro is not dead.

FUG you made me pull out my Spy who loved me VHS. Lemme check

Wait it wasnt moonraker i thought this scene was from spy when they go to the desert and Jaws finds the girl there aftwr lifting up fallen bricks?

Don't bother, someone already did
youtube.com/watch?v=F3j-4TxCdFI

God damn time travelers fucking up the timeline again