Fantano general

What an Alt Right piece of shit; Im glad hes gotten his comeuppance.

rip fandango

*destroys your career*

i love fantano!

Althany Rightano

remember when everyone hated the meme review? Me Too!
Can we start talking about music now?

who's this, he's cuter than fatty

I would knock this nucuck's glass jaw into the next dimension.

Nigger gf lmao

fucking based

>using made up words to insult someone because they ruined your pathetic 30 year idols stupid meme channel that was obviously pandering to a wider audience so he could bring in more $$$
Sad!

I'm out of the loop, redpill me on this

can we talk about your digits though

He wants to gas the jews, shitlibs are not okay with this.

gfless dyke lmao

oh ok thanks

should've just called it ezra general at this point

Can someone clue me in to why Sup Forums hates this guy so much? I know his meme channel is shit, but other than that he seems like just your average youtube music reviewer.

based ezra is our savior

been a great day for the digits tbqph

he shot up a school and gave kanye 6. it's mostly the kanye thing

he brought in all the redditors like me so we (not me) hate him

>i have no argument so i must insult the author's looks
pathetic

>claims conservatives aren't creative
>steals all his memes from Trump

He only speaks about the subjective aspects of music and rates albums mostly based on replay value. After almost every review of a semi-popular album his droves of 15 year old fans come here and post entire threads about the rating while acting as if it's objective.

He's cancerous. His fanbase consists of children who discover Sup Forums through him and think his cringeworthy humor is funnay

You guys are talking about Anthony "Gas the jews get on the news" Fantano? That guy?

But I never said that you fucking retard. Also, "Based" is from Lil B, and Sad! was being used way before trump was elected Get lost, kid.

yes, also Anthony "Feed the darkies to the sharkies" Fantano

Okay. Just wanted to be sure.

are you that retarded boy from the other thread?

?

sup ezra

Get a load of this buttblasted libtard.

Also it's kind of silly to think you can listen to an album what? Once? Maybe twice? Then form an informed and thoughtful opinion on it after only a couple days and while you're doing the same for 3 other albums.

Get a load of this buttblasted Sup Forumstard

you fucking comedians wont stop aye

his old videos were pretty comfy, but then he got big, changed his format and started sucking in general
he also has shitty opinions about lot of stuff and inconsistent confused political views that hes been pushing into his new videos, attracting a fanbase of edgy 14 year old "anti sjw" redditors that are now posting in this very thread

I for one don't agree with Anthony views on killing the Jews, but I respect his right to express them!

yeh, u r. lol.

can u help me out - did ryan die?

I thought he went a bit too far when he called Hopsin and XXX niggers 46 times but to each his own

Exhibit a

Who's ryan?

crashing this board with no survivors

how old are you newfriend?

He said a few times he listens to an album from 3 to 10 times before reviewing

Yea, bullshit. I may suck dicks but that's a flat out lie.

I'm not some tinfoiler, but are there bots in the comments section of the articles/twitter?

I keep seeing the same comments and replies that go like "I used to live and die by your reviews but not anymore" with that exact phrasing.

I know journalists are all pretty inbred and that they know eachother, which explains why the AV club would also just basically repost a slander piece from fader, but what the fuck is up with this?

If it was just for clicks why employ bots? Who the fuck did anthony piss off?

I used to live and die by his reviews but not anymore.

it's probably just autists from here taking the piss.
the stakes are too low for anyone to bother with bots.

>physiognomy isn't real
I look at this guy and go "oh yeah, he looks like a tankie larper cuck"

fozza inda

he has talked real shit to a lot of people with lots of money

He called chance out for being a sensitive pussy who couldn't take criticism, I can imagine some of the people who he has pissed off trying to fuck him.

So why don't you, armchair brawler?

It's been proven that some parts of the journalism industry actively take part on discussions on how they're going to fuck someone over.
Gaming journalism does it, why not mainstream journalism?

fantano is inconsequential to anyone with enough money to 'fuck him'

Hi Ezra

this, everyone in these comment sections must be gassed

>he also has shitty opinions about lot of stuff and inconsistent confused political views that hes been pushing into his new videos
It's not that confusing. He's an individual, and he has his own opinions, some are liberal, some are more conservative. Not hard to grasp.

I think you overestimate the psychological stability of your average "musician"

Egotistical narcissists will manipulate and campaign even if it is a massive waste of time and money, just so they can get some petty revenge.

i think you're being a little paranoid and underestimate the levels of autism posters on this board suffer from.

>le ethics in game jounalism

Not an argument.

its not me whos confused
its melon
lot of his opinions dont make any sense

>journalists do something scummy
>but it's okay to defend them because a cringy hashtag group who is totally uncool harassed journalists in the past