Seriously my sister's new boyfriend is really triggering me

They were making out in front of me on NYE

How do I stop this?

Please help Sup Forums

Tell him she’s pregnant.
Watch a nigga disappear

Ignore it?

i heard guns work well on the blackies

Your sister is fucking hot. I bet he fucks her face to face, and spits in her mouth..

>be triggered by black people (reasons to be knknown)
>spray red circle on ground
>ask nigger to come close and give brofist
>niggercrossesredcirclesline.jpg
>shoot nigger
>don't get jailed cause he was in your territory, holding his fist in front of him and walking in yout direction
>>>self defence

Congratulations, Uncle!

Look nigger, either kill him or forget about it. Crying to Sup Forums just makes you a bitch.
Violence or nothing

FPBP

your sister is the most average looking white cunt i have ever seen. the handsome young black man on the right can do much better

You’re a saucy faggot aren’t you?

the sauciest

How do I get away with ending this nigger?

See

This is brutal. Seriosuly. If you can. Just punch this nigger in the face.

Original and hilarious

dude you have my sympathies

my feelings are he's a drug dealer
shop that coon to the cops, and beat your coal burning sisters ass

How saucy?

Let's see some more of her...

call the cops

Your sis now damaged goods

Slip some weed into his coat pocket and call the cops
bye bye woggy

Respect your sister's decision OP and stop being such a faggot.

lol or op could get himself a black gf and then pay her to flirt with him = his sis dumping him

more?

Try to get them to have sex in front of you instead. You'll be too busy strokin' to be triggered.

kek

say to him, "That's not how we do shit in the south, boy"
and make out with your sister's pussy

srsly niggerfaggot if you want to racebait, do not post about 10 nigger-threads at the same time.
also sage

I told my sister if she ever dated a booboo I'd disown her.

Post this photo in the next Manlet thread.

definitely your best option

Slave the nigger... Fuck it! Kill the nigger.

>OP uses the word triggered
>Sup Forumsros help instead of roast/doxxing him
Where the fuck am I

John Bettendorf.

Your sister's hot. Post nudes or pics of them fucking.

Eventually all white women will go with black men.
They are more funny, easy going and better in bed.
Not to mention have massive cocks

Don’t worry, he will be gone soon.
She’s going to have a black baby. Then he will leave. ‘‘Tis the mating ritual

Join the KKK

bring a short fat asian girl around

Here's your (You), sad to see such effort put into shitposting go to waste.

He'll begin beating her and she'll pretend nothings happening. After a year or two of that she might finally get rid of him. Anything you do will just make her hate you. Once a girl does this there's nothing you can do but wait for disaster.

Ive never seen a black dude friendzoned so hard in my life, this is not how men hug the women they are banging btw.

Let her be with who she wants. It's her problem and she will break up with him soon anyway, so why does it matter

do you know her personally ? if so we both can work something out interested in making some money... I would pay you a share of $ to convince her to meet me of course i will pay her $$$ too we can work the prices out.

kill yourself... or shut the fuck up and stop bitching.

youmustbenewhere.bmp

He already corrupted her purity with his nig essence. Better burn her out of your life and consider her a COMPLETE stranger.

I can feel the pain. saw my two daughters kissing black guys and heard them both fucked by those same guys. really made me mad but I couldn't do anything

Black men fuck white girls in 2018 by the dozens, most pathetic racists try to deny it, or rationalize it, but its happening on a much wider scale.

It's true, none of you will ever have children, but if you did, your daughter would get blacked, time to get used to that, this isn't even cuckold shit, it's just reality.

Yeah sure, maybe she marries a white guy, but inbetween she will get fucked by black cock, the old ways of 'hurr durr, she better not have sex once with a black....", forget that, majority of white girls try black cock at one time or another, you will have to share a girl with black cock but most of you won't get laid so whatever.

Black men are superior to the white race, white race is awkward, fap to 'hentai', semi-gay (read roman history) and very feminine.

Most traps are white, brazilian, and asian. Black men are alpha men and they are fucking white pure Nordic and American women daily and there is absolutely nothing you pathetic tiny cuck racists can do about it save cry yourself to sleep.

>"m-muh day of the r-rope! k-kill all racetraitors"

Never gonna happen. Besides, America is a Judaized and negrified nation, accept and embrace your fate, breed out the mental anti-social genetics that exist in your inferior white genetic code.

Black men have healthy DNA, we all came from Africa originally.