How in the FUCK would I even go about getting my first gf at 28 years old, with 0 (zero) experience with girls???

How in the FUCK would I even go about getting my first gf at 28 years old, with 0 (zero) experience with girls???

u dont

Ugly girls.

Just talk to them like a normal person, find out common interests. It's really easy but when you've never done it it can be very daunting.

i mean that's what it's looking like and it's making me fucking insane. like fuck, why am i so different from everyone else in the world that i can NEVER hug a girl?
how do i even find people to talk to? and once you find common interests, then what?

Step 1. Stay off Sup Forums or limit time on here.
Step 2. Dating sites
Step 3 Be honest. Be cool.
Step 4. Do not overthink this.
Step 5. This ones important. Make friends with ugly/fat girls. Many will let you fuck them when they get lonely. Just be nice and real to them. Be patient. Be intimate.

how do you find people? have you ever gone outside? there are people everywhere.

i know but how do you start talking to them in a way that sets you up for further contact

you are not supposed to have sex

protip: you can't, you are condemned to live lonely, shitposting in Sup Forums and jerking off watching traps...

:)

dont save random pictures of naked girls on your computer first of all

most underrated com imo

yeah it sure fucking feels that way
why in the fuck am i cursed to live this life though, it makes me hate myself and want to die

1. Take inventory of your strengths and what you can bring to the table
2. Take time to learn what women look for in men
3. Become your own man
4. Start slow (don't try to hit a home run right off the bat)
5. Gain experience and with time, you will get confident

Most importantly, always know what you are looking for. Makes things easier for you and women.

what dating sites? and all of my coworkers say dating sites don't work

i've never not been honest.. and again, i have no idea how to become friends with girls at all.

Not the same Annon but just talk without looking for something else, girls smells desperation miles away

Why do you want to hug anyone? Just accept that you will forever be alone, embrace it.

>make some money
>buy a fake pussy to practice your stamina
>get in shape, make a tinder profile with good pics
>swap right a shiton
>take a girl on a date eventually, pay for everything because "i'm having a good time with you"
>give her a nice little gift so she remembers you afterwards
>she'll call you back "come at my place user"
>sexy time after a diner and a drink or two
>congrats user you did it

two options:
1.- You are too fucking ugly
2.- You are too fucking pussy to talk to a woman, date her and even more, kiss her
bonus.- keep jerking off and be happy, nobody cares.

yeah nobody has ever once wanted to talk to me
to feel like i have worth as a person and because i'm fucking tired of being alive alone
yeah i know you're right. if i was going to have done something i would've by now.

Don't worry user, you'd be surprised about how many people are just like that, me included.

Shit, I fugged up step 5 last week then. Girl said she had feelings for me and just didn't say anything. Can't do anything right..

there's still time, you're not dead yet. even old dudes can pull young girls and its not just the money. don't be a prick and waste all that time and money spent by your parents taking care of you just to buy a gun and blow your chunks out.

just another word of advice, there are many people in the world dealing with worse decks than what you've been handed so act lucky you spoiled son of a bitch.

You will never have worth, majority of worlds population dont have and will never have worth.

Girls are just humans my guy. You're over thinking this

You need some counseling to get out the blocks. They would love to deal with someone who's motivated. Good job, user, your moving in the right direction in something a lot of anons will never tackle. You're not going to get what you need from here.

Be not fat

Fuck fat chicks

Step one: cultivate some fucking dignity and self esteem that doesn't depend on sex and relationships. Most men aren't privileged like women to be that desperate. Better your career, find some good hobbies.
Step two: stop going on chans regularly. This shit rots your mind and you could be doing so many better things that actually empower you. The best use of chans is mild exposure to remind and sober yourself to some realities that hide.
Step three: Find activities that you will enjoy where you can meet women. At your work, at the grocery store, in another town, at a coffee shop, at a club meeting.
Step four: try to be friendly to girls you see around and understand that they're just people like you who are living with different conditions.
Step five: keep trying and don't ever give up. trying to find the right person is not easy and you can get really unlucky. if you feel like you're doing something wrong then maybe just take a break and try to be as honest as possible with yourself about what you want and what you're willing to do for it

Dont listen to them. Just avoid shady ones like datehookup.com. try POF or match or okcupid and other normie ones. Find awkard girls with low self esteem. Many of them are virgins or born again virgins. They will be patient with you as a virgin, and if not just tell dat fat hoe to swerve.

Yeah sure, you can start with fat girls, they are more "grateful" and make extra efforts to please you

Call her right now. Tell her you miss her and ask permission to come see her. Nothing is ever lost.

Also, the problem is that (I assume) your only interests are PC related things. Finding a girl that is into that too is so hard, I remember back in my highschool years I met a single girl like that and we became good friends and even though she was also playing a shitton of video games she eventually chose the muscular Chad. It's just how it goes