Westworld Thread General

/ourguy/ Edition

Will he finally get the girl in the end?

No, he'll go full crazy and join his old best friend's merry band. He is not meant to get the girl.

Old thread

On the question of whether they're really alive, let me spoil it for you.

The show will not give you an answer, just like every other "is a robot alive" piece of fiction ever written.

Even if they ran away together, they will eventually run out of batteries.

do you think there are any indians who wear fursuits out in the wild? that would be my #1 goal, finding a hot injun furry babe and scalping her entire hide

Face>Legs>Ass>Hips>stomach>Boobs>>>>>feet>>>>>>>>armpits

Anyone who disagrees is a pleb

Speaking of batteries, why are they not removing the broken robots' power supply before storing them in the trash can?

/ourgirl/

Nope. With the "When is AI real?" theme it will be her and white hat getting together.

What is his stance trying to convey

ARMISTICE A BEST!

shrink ray

Would Sup Forums had done the same?

I'd bet down with a squaw, learn her tribes ways, and lead an attack on a town. Sure I'd lose, but it'd be fun. Unless we stole some Gatling guns first.

It's
clearly: Haircut>tits>hips>face>ass>stomach>>>>>>>>>legs>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>feet>armpits

The acting is amazing. Especially the 'first' father of Dolores. Being able to act like that next to Anthony and staying completely still yet conveying emotions. The actors are really good at acting robot like. The fathers acting in that one scene actually probably is some of the best I've seen.

the fuck is a squaw? some kind of bird-sona?

I would have raped her infront of him

Azor Armistice

This. Shame get had a small part. Every actor seems good except for pic related.

I'm seeing this show a lot.

How good is it?

Seriously, how do they pretend to be robots so well?
Bill here was flawless.

It's okay out of yes.

Bingo.

>legs that low

Are you gay?

My thoughts exactly.

I can't wait until he flips out and we have a crazy schizo cannibal cultist dad prowling around the Westworld flooded inner structure.

It's meh. Which is still better than almost everything aired on tv nowadays.

That guy needed a hell of a lot more work.

Hips are great, the rest of the legs are kind of shit/average.

CGI

Young indian woman.

Wrong. hair>eyes>tits>hips>face>ass>legs>stomach>pits>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>feet

There were post-processing effects on some or all of the 'robot effects.'

Legs+feet are literally the best thing about a woman except for her face.

Face > legs+feet > hips+stomach > ass > tits

Based Teddy.

Makes sense. Actors aren't THAT good.
Still, 10/10 effects.

>Legs+feet are literally the best

Stopped reading there. I'm glad people like you don't procreate.

>tfw skipping the recent reboot series completely and watching the original for the first time and it's utterly brilliant

GROWIN' BOY

>Hairy, clubfoot, lard ass detected

mfw i realized wet nips is the main protag

>Tits over hips/ass

beta male virgins confirmed

>Misses rape-bot I'm dead man

>Not the dykeslinger
M8, she's literally /ourgirl/

>liking ass
>being an African American
>kill youself
Pick two and only two.

So we all agree that William is not MIB?

You fucking plen it's
Face>eyes>hips>stomach>legs>ass=tits>power gap>feet>armpits

>tfw you will never go on a westworld adventure with Brooke Shields host

Just a reminder that the photograph Abernathy found on his farm which fucked him up and infected Delores,
is a pic of William’s fiancee that he dropped in a past visit to Westworld.

Face>>>>everything else

Take out feet as there's no way anybody should see those sexually.

>no elbows

Do you even like women?

Probably cheap to get new, and not necessarily as good when used.

That's not a photo it's cut out from a magazine in the employee break room. Notice the uneven edges.

>Armpits that low

Exactly, that's why I put a powergap there as they're pretty much meaningless. Also I forgot hair, it goes between stomach and legs.

Fuck off.

which day does new episodes come out? what streaming sites do you guys use? are we allowed to talk about that here?

Which is dykeslinger?

?Thinking he actually raped her

Just a reminder that this photograph fucked up Bernard.

They have no idea, user. Let them live in ignorance.

I like to watch it on HBO GO

They've said that Dolores has gone through some major changes in appearance and scripts over the years, not even mentioning the general improvements all the robots have undergone. It'd be really lazy and dishonest for her to look and exactly the same thirty years ago.

Sunday, 9 EST is when the show air. Talking about illicit livestreams is bound to get you fucked in the ass.

>Will he finally get the girl in the end?
Yes, once he bends her over

No. This show isn't nice enough to let him get the girl.

You can do this in speedup/slowdown stuff AfterEffects but the studio used Nuke.

I thought what that guy meant at the end of ep 1 was that her old parts were replaced with new ones. That's why she looks brand new but I'm betting her appearance(face, blue eyes and blonde hair) stayed the same.

>Actors aren't THAT good.
The studios that did the postwork on Bill, Abernathy, the sheriff, etc., are quick to point out the actors did 90% of what you see and "are real good at not blinking," in their words.

My guess is when Elsie is staring at Clementine, the post was mainly keeping Elsie's eyes from moving at all, the rest the actress could do herself.

> you will never have to pay your dad a thousand dollars to keep him out of the poorhouse again

Guys what was the connection with Alice in Wonderland?

That Alice goes to an amusement park to fuck robots.

ouch

Is it safe to assume that these robots exist outside of the park? Surely in this future, robot wives are cheap and effective.

It's just what they add in every typical "really makes you think"core show to seem deep and sheeit.

>gone through some major changes in appearance
They never said that. They've said she's had most of her parts swapped out. Her bust is in Ford's office in the display case he walks in front of when he says "The least we can do is make them forget."

>Notice the uneven edges.

No, the edges appear uneven because they bent from being buried and stepped on by horse and cows for possibly many years.

>Is it safe to assume that these robots exist outside of the park?
The exact opposite. These are unique, and possibly being funded by the government for android infantrymen.

Not yet so it seems. They clearly mention the robots have a bigger purpose than just being entertainment. What their true purpose are isn't known at this time and it probably isn't commercial.

>every robot has the same exact script and appearance thirty years ago
Bullshit.

They spend millions of dollars on cgi for this show but they can't make a more realistic photo shopped photo?

Is this just laziness?

One of the subtler bits of postproduction on Aberdaddy is the changes to the size of his pupils both here and with Ford later on.

Infantrymen don't need emotions though. The robots seem overqualified for such a simple purpose.

Where did you pull "script" out of your ass here?

There's no indication that Dolores' appearance has changed over the years, only programming and body parts.

If you have something to contradict this that's not an opinion, share it.

Do you not understand how your eyes work user?

When you are outside in the early day with your eyes in the sun your pupils change sizes compared to being underground inside.

They are, and my guess is the military doesn't want emotions but they want snap judgment that's never wrong.

>compared to being underground inside
And the same thing happens when Ford interviews him, under far less harsh lighting. I didn't make this up, it's in the interviews.

>It'd be really lazy and dishonest for her to look and exactly the same thirty years ago.

Nonsense, in addition to being physically functional device, each robot is also a work of art and like a classic car, there's no reason to mess with it too much.

I was just pretending to be retarded...

Do you want futabots with or without balls?

With.

Without balls or at least with internal testicles.

I asked this in an earlier thread, but I got sidetracked before I saw answers and it 404ed. The player piano is one of my fave parts of the show... now that we've had songs like "No Surprises" and "Black Hole Sun", what modern song do you want to see be given the anachronistic treatment?

Is there a list of the modern tunes used on the show?

"Creep"
"Hurt"

So far, the piano played the two listed, and a cover of "Paint It Black" was soundtrack for the Hector shootout. Only three I know of rn

These, also:
paint it black and blackhole sun