WWYD brutal edition. Replies for replies like always

WWYD brutal edition. Replies for replies like always

ITT cuck OP is a cuck. Stay tuned for more cuckery.

this is what we do with thots

Bring that camera a bit higher and we'd be all turned on, theyre's like nothin showing

fucked up posting gif now here's gif

Strangle her until she’s almost unconscious. Drag her to her bed and strip her naked then force my hard shaft down her throat for a few good pumps before spreading her legs and brutally pounding her as she slowly comes around. As she’s confused but realises what’s happening to her she begs me to stop but I shoot my load inside her anyways then snap her neck.

Sedate her. Drill a reasonably sized hole in the back of her skull then strap her to the end of her bed in a kneeling position. Wait until she comes around a bit then skull fuck her until i cum

Flip her on her back and pump her ass with my long hard cock. Id fuck it so hard it would bleed and then I'd fuck her even harder while she begged me to stop. Then id pull my cock out and nut in the back of her pussy.

Bump

Bump

Kik me if you want to degrade my big sister (left) apul120

Doing wwyd on kik add me wwyd2018

Oh well. Usual no replies for replies shit.

Find her while she is outside hiking. Follow her for a while then in the heart of the forest, I'll tackle her and slam her to a tree. I'll then tie her there with her jacket and rip her shirt off. Play with her tits for bit. Suck on them, bite the nipples. Then pinch her nose, when she tries to breathe through her mouth I'll jam my cock in and throat fuck her. When I'm ready to cum I'll pull out and cum on her face and in her hair. I'll leave her there for other people and animals to use.
Wwyd to chubby slut Vanessa?

Bump

Bumpy

would slap and spit on her face for a while, then force her to lie down so i can sit on her face while she gags and squeals, forced to eat my ass while i punch her in the stomach

Bumper

Bash the back of her head with a basba bat. As soon as she goes down, knock out her teeth with the bat and use her mouth like a flesh light while grabbing her tits painfully. I’d cum down her throat then strip her naked, roll her onto her front and force the bat up her ass as far as it’ll go, then roll her onto her back and use her pussy

Take your bitch and tie a belt around the railing and then her neck. I'll fuck her ass while leaning her over the railing. Then I'll ram into her throat and make her taste her ass. I'll finish in her cunt and throw her body over the edge so she hangs there by the belt.

Follow her home from the mall. While she’s waking through a park late at night with no one else around, push her to the ground, pull down her panties and fuck her ass brutally while she squirms and i grind her face into the dirt. Once I’ve shot my load inside her, bash her head against a rock, stuff her in the trunk of my car and kidnap her. I’d take her back to my place, gag her and use her as a sex toy until she got pregnant and was battered and broken. Then I’d break her neck and dump her body.

Wwyd to Nicole?

Id sneak into her apartment while she was taking that selfie and smash her face against the mirror, then pull down her pants and fuck her in her pussy from behind while grabbing her hair and smacking her head off the sink until I cum inside her

What would Sup Forums do??

holy shit that's so hot and exactly what she deserves!!
would ring her doorbell and sloppily kiss her while groping her body hard, then start punching her dopey face hard while I force my way in. i'd use her as a punching bag until she's drooling and crying, then facefuck her and shoot my load into her pussy.

Finding her at a party, I'll follow her into a bathroom, lift her dress up and sensually kiss her. Make her feel hot and wanted. Then I'll turn her around, rip her pantyhose off and tease her cunt with my dick. But instead of fucking her cunt, I'll ram into her ass and rape her for a while. I'll cum in her ass and fuck a little longer. Then I'll make her suck me clean and piss down her throat.

Rape Hanna

what would /b do to them?

knock her ass out and take her to an abandoned barn. hang her from the rafters by her ankles with her hands tied behind her back and a ring gag. live stream as i strip her naked and then fuck her helpless throat and mouth till she gags and passes out. finish on her tuts and face and leave her hanging there till someone found her

face fuck her until I cum while thrusting deep down her throat

bump

beat her for a good hour with a claw hammer until she can barely stand. when she is good and fucked up, rape her while snapping every single finger so I can feel her cunt clench my cock every time. Finally pull teeth out with pliers and cum down her bloody throat.

Throat fuck her while I wax her stupid eye brows off her stupid face. Then I roughly pull her hair and fill both her eyes with cum.

cut her tits off with a saw then beat her face until its collapsed and skull fuck her with friends, leave her near dead body in a bad neighborhood for all the homeless to rape and send pics to her friends on her phone.

bump

Hold her head under water while i thrust her ass until it tears and starts bleeding. Then let her catch her breath and hold her head underwater again while i fuck her pussy and cum in it. She is passed out when i am done. I Start fucking her face until she wakes up and pukes up all the water she swallowed, then i force my cock down her throat and fuck it until i cum again. She is passed out again so i hogtie her and gag her and drive her home, and put her in my basement so i can have some more fun with her in the months to come...

WWYD, if you were at a party and opened a door and saw this drunk slut sleeping in a random room, with no one around...?

bump, wwyd to her

Wwyd

nice, she needs cum in her eyes

Bump
Wwyd

Doing wwyd on kick add me wwyd2018

Shove a glass beer bottle up her ass, then fuck her pussy for a while. Then shove the wide end of another bottle in her pussy and throatfuck till I cum. When I am done, I would kick the bottles so they shatter inside her and leave.

WWYD?