Do you have any bad threesome stories? Like a threesome turned into cuckold

Do you have any bad threesome stories? Like a threesome turned into cuckold

I had a threesome with my wife and was so excited i came within the first 5 min. I managed to get hard again but came right away again. Essentially i fapped to wife and this beastly guy fucking for a little over an hr, mostly trying to get hard a third time. I'd watch them and get hard but would lose it when i tried to join. On the bright side i learned a couple things

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/CYnNv9v
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not bad but I pissed my wife off by cuming in her friend with no condom on. I was supposed to pull out but it just felt too good.

Gal friend of mine from high school had one because her boyfriend thought it would spice things up in the sack. Guy ended up not being able to get it up and watched hopeless as her girlfriend got pounded hard by the guest. She supposedly came holding her bf's hands because he was having a hard time handling the situation. Needless to say the relationship didn't last long afterwards. I reckon she didn't do anything with the guest afterwards neither but I don't know of all the details.

I'm the reason a threesome went bad. I have a friend who knows I'm into bdsm and that I'm poly. Anyway, she brought be into the bedroom with her husband in order to help teach him how to be more like me. It slowly devolved into him being inept and her practically worshiping me while he sat off in the corner, limp and choking back tears.

I might go hit up this girl I ended things on kinda bad terms with because she let's me be a bit sub around her. She'll fuck me hard while she rides so I cum really fast she chokes me while doing it. She's cucked me in the past once but Im not interested in that unless i can participate. Huge slut her puss was so much looser the last time we got together. Turns me on so much I just use her for a cum because she's to loose for an actual good fuck. Anyways I wanna have a mmf and lick her pussy while she fucks a bigger cock. She asked me if I'd let her peg me. I said no b4

Fucked a Girl with a buddy and wanted to fuck her in the Ass. She told us she did an Anal Shower. Ended with Poop on my Dick :D:D:D

Pasta from reddit

Is it worth it Sup Forumsros? She's kinda legit coo coo in the head tho she's only good to hang out with for short periods of time. I love being a bit submissive to her

pics

Did you put it in her mouth to have your peepeep clean again?

If she crazy you prolly not wanting to fuck unless youre just desperate.

>Do you have any bad threesome stories? Like a threesome turned into cuckold
WOW! I can identify with how hot it is to watch your wife getting well fucked.
All our "threesomes" are all about her plasure so while she sometimes allows me into the bed, she prefer that I sit by and watch as she says having me there in the bed distracts her and him. I actually prefer sitting in my ecliner and sipping rum and watching because she goes so fucking WILD with her well-hung lovers. After watching for a while she usually prefers that I leave the room so they can be intimate in privacy. I often fap like crazy listening ot her loud moans and screams and hearing the headboard hitting the wall and I am fantasizing about what they are doing. Diamond NOW thinking about last night and our threesome "date" for New Year Eve dinner and partying. she brought him home and the rest is totally hot!

A couple that I know were phantasizing about a 3some with another dude. They told me while we were at their place having a bbq and getting drunk. Then the wife asked me if I was interested. She is kinda plain, but booze is clouding my brain. Agree to do it. About a minute later all three of us are naked. Don't even really remember how that happened. Start to foul around. Some time later, as I am pounding her from behind, notice that her hubby is nowhere in sight. Don't care, fuck her into submission. She passed out. Went looking for hubby. Found him in their bedroom crying. Put on clothes and left. Next time I met them he was very quiet and wouldn't look at me, while she was constantly flirting with me. Damn that was awkward.

how did you get your wife to have a mfm?

>gets cucked the worst way
>thinks it's a threesome

i would be more worried about her beard.

Acne. The only one around here with a beard is u on ur neck. I fucked ur mum

Had an ex-gf who was trying to save our relationship, buy pretending to be suddenly bi curious and talking up having an MFF.

All my 3rd partner suggestions were shot down. Over the next couple of months, ex finally convinced one of her friends that we wanted to have some fun.

All got out and get shit faced.

Get back to our place and things are going well. Getting sucked, each take a turn sitting on my dick.

Get ex in doggy style and enter from behind. Her friend wants to have fun too, gets down in doggy style in front of ex. Tell my ex to eat her friend out.

All hell breaks loose. Saying she doesn't want to eat another chicks pussy, etc. But this was after she already had a few fingers up there.

We're like fine, she'll eat you out no big deal. Fucking friend from behind while she goes down on ex, ex again freaks out.

Why you fucking her etc etc etc

We eventually lock ex out of the bed room and friend fucks my brains out.

Think ex's behavior because of all the drinking, but wake up and she's still fuming.

Places all the blame on me, blah blah blah and that she isn't really bi

Relationship lasted about 2 weeks after that.

FUcked the friend for about 6 months after the break up, and she was extremely bi. Lots of threesomes after that.

Currently married to another chick, who likes eating pussy especially after a night out dancing and drinking. Had a threesome ruined when wife, destroyed some other chicks ass with a strap on and we had to drop her off at the ER

whoa! great comeback! let me nominate you for best buttmad reply of 2018?

They don't call me anonymous the hacker king for no reason

>733t h@x0r?

> (You)
>>gets cucked the worst way
>>thinks it's a threesome
Fucking duhhh, brightbox! Wow! Did you think of that shit all by fucking yourself or did mommy help?
Of course my wife cucks me. I am proud to be my lovely sexy wife's submissive cuckold. Cuckolding is a factor in our female led marriage and cuckolding was a factor when we first started dating.

GF pasted out at a house party while away at college

pic related..

parties goes spit roasted her while she slept...
her friends showed me the pics my next visit

Aw I've been up for 2 days straight fml idk how to sleep off this Adderall. The alcohol isn't working

First laugh of the year lol. How did it make you feel? What did you learn?

how to quietly cry

I just asked. It was a one day ordeal tho. I started off by hinting at being interested in threesomes. Then i bought us some alcohol to drink. A couple drinks in i just tell her that i wanted to try a threesome and told her that i thought it was only fair we try a MFM since It's my idea to try a threesome. I made it clear that "i was interested in bringing a third person in and didn't mind it being a guy so long as we tried the threesome to begin with." And then i told her "cuz if we did try it, i don't think you'd be ok bringing in a female" she of course said no, but if she said she was i would have either suggested a same room swap or insisted on a guy to "make it fair"

Pics or it didn't happen.

One of the rules i had was that either one of us could say stop and we would or she couldnt communicate he was better than me in any form, which she did follow to a fault. Some comments she made about us was clearly meant for the third person, but was nice enough to include me

shit....ive been trying to get my girl to try a 3sum for the past 4 years....so far nothing.

No spitroast/10

It didn't happen.

LMAO.... second and loss of sides.

With another female? Try suggesting a hung black dude, I'm sure she'll totally be down then.

she dont like them darkies

I'm a trap that became friends with a couple while looking for a place to stay. I'd hang out with them all the time and talk to the gf about kink related stuff that'd I'd done all night whenever the bf had to go to sleep for work or whatever. Eventually the gf set me up on a date with her lesbian coworker, but like the weekend before that I ended up going around with the couple. I went on the date anyway and it went great, lesbian coworker was charming and held doors open for me and just generally treated me like arm candy, so obviously I put out.

A week later or so I mention I had fooled around with the couple and she thinks it was way more serious than it was and it one thing led to another and it turned into me dating all 3 of them with them all calling me Mistress. Eventually the guy starts getting jealous because his gf likes me more than him and his 3 year relationship with her is falling apart because he can't communicate. I eventually give up on trying to fucking hold his hand through it and his gf leaves him. He gets drunk every night and yells and cries about it. Eventually asked me if I'll choke him again because he's scared he's never going to get that again the way I did it from anyone else. Turn him down. Still dating the gf today.

>trap
>still dating the gf
>the gf
>gf
>trap
??????

Cucked by a trap holy kek

What's your confusion lol? I'm a trap. I took some guy's gf.

Kek at the end! Sounds like a dream of a wife. Got any pics?

post in a vola

homeless cross dresser breaks up a relationship....on the next jerry springer

youre just a disgusting piece of shit, poisoning the mind of some people around you. seriously, you should stop breaking people apart and start thinking about suicide. you maybe ruined a healthy relationship between 2 people. fuck you. you are scum.

>be me
>8/10 new girlfriend
>super cute slim nice ass blonde upturned nose gorgeous eyes
>either way
>going out for around 3 months
>then the ex show up for winter break from college
>they start texting
>she confesses she is still in love
>dont want to lose her
>pretend to be alpha and give ultimatum
>"if you want him let me know so i can bounce to the next one"
>i really said that trying to be alpha
>but i digress
>december 17
>tells me she wants to be with me
>BUT fucking but
>but she wants to have 3some
>something about passing the tourch
>me her and ex
>decide whatever i have made her come every time we had sex
>im down for showing her ex up
>december 20 2017
>meet at my place
>we are all drinking
>having fun
>im eyeballing him the whole night acting smug
>he plays nice guy
>time come
>start kissing her neck
>getting ready to show him up
>get undressed
>se him
>fuck im ugly
>fuck im not ripped
>fuck my dick is small
>i literally freeze
>i start playing with her pussy behind her
>they are kissing
>i force her around to kiss me
>he picks her thighs up
>starts eating her out
>she is moaning like ive never heard
>not even kissing me
>i freeze again
>he pulls her hair and head away from me
>i am just there wacthin her get pounded by jason momoa

pt 2 coming

I had a random unplanned mmf with two people I met at the pub. None if us knew each other. Started off good but I kinda lost my interest during it. One minute were having sex, and this chick was fucking hot. Next minute I'm thinking this is so weird and I've do enough shit I wish I hadn't. Got a little gay you see.
Have greentexted it before, if anyone is interested I can go looking for it and post again

My experience has been that girls will not admit to wanting something that might make them appear in a negative light. Or Girls will think that you cheated and are trying to make it even or are a closeted homo. Idk what her reason is tho. What has she told you about why she doesn't want to?

she said she would consider it cheating

>I FUCKING FREEZE AGAIN
>she is in bliss right now
>i have never heard her like this
>im sitting there for a year while they fuck
>she finally burst out with squeaky moans
>she shiver
>he grunts and shoot all over her back and MY FUCKING BED
>i they laugh and look at me like i was apart of it
>me and girlfriend shower after him she tries to blow me
>i cant get hard
>next day tells me she knew i couldnt handle it
>we break up
>get text on christmas telling me

"hey user this is "jason momoa" sorry if last weekend was weird i heard "cunt" and you broke up that wasnt my intent dont worry we arent going to start dating im leaving for school in a couple of days anyways merry christmas dude.

>take back coach purse and wallet
>buy liquor
>been in catatonic state ever since

dont try it bros youre not as brave as you think
please listen so me

Looking for a place doesn't mean homeless lol. I wanted somewhere that was closer to the college I was going to than my parents place.

This was actual like a month after a suicide attempt lol. It was a shitty relationship that should have died long before I was a part of the picture. I don't feel even remotely bad especially with how much effort I put into trying to help the guy get it together before giving up on him.

Post it!

Sure you did buddy.

im not homeless, just an urban camper

I’d love to live something like this

Damn. Well you should have taken your own initial advice. Go with the gut always

Problem is now you'll always have some sort of ptsd from it. Drop the drinking, go for a run. When you feel like you can't go any further, run some more. Develop a routine to make yourself better... It's the only way to come out better. Cheers

Yeah, my girlfriend said she'd fuck a black guy with a big dick for the experience but isn't attracted to them at all.

im sorry to hear that

im good bro im going through more of a "santa isnt real" :got my ass whooped in front of school" feels at the moment im already back at work and getting better each day i dont even want her back i think just realizing that im not as cool as i think at this age is too late and wish i wouldve figued it out sooner

Story time
> be me and 21 female
> female friend hasn't gotten laid and i want to surprise my boyfriend with a 3 some
> We start drinking and i tell her to go down on him
> i masturbate and help while watching them
> he starts fucking her, he fucks her harder than i have ever been fucked by him
> he goes to cum she turn around and swallows load
> he is dimionds after this and keeps fucking her.
> i leave and they keep fucking for the next 4 hours
> she said she swallowed his load 6 times that night and can barely walk the next day.
> I'm no longer friends with her because she kept asking me to fuck my by now husband.

Oh ok. So then if she did it, she would need to be told that it's for you. So basically ask her if she would be willing to do it for you. Suggest that she be blindfolded, set up rules, and say that it's something you want to experience and experience with her as a couple. Had an MFF been brought up or what are her thoughts on bringing in a girl? I ask cuz it seems like she's game for MFM but is scared you'll flip after and tell her she cheated or ask for a MFF in return after

>Broken, emotionally damaged people
Wow. Your wife has absolutely zero respect for you and you're just pretending that there is any semblance of mutual consideration in this failure of a "marriage."
What a sad cuck you are.

Ok, found it. Just for you mate...
Random unplanned spontaneous mfm. I posted this couple months back. Weirdest sexual experience ever had, still unsure what to make of it. Don't think I'm bi, but I willingly crossed that line

> big night drinking at beergarden
> getting late my friends bail
> Im still up for shit, make some new friends. Sit with a guy and girl, none of us knew each other
> Getting along fine we keep the night going, girls giving me signals, hands on knee, tickling me
> pub closes we all go get kebabs
> Guy asks girl if she wants to go back to his place
> im real put out, think to myself fuck off mate, shes my fucking territory
> she says jokingly in real cute voice 'no I can't trust you, you'll do bad things to me, I'll only go back if user comes too.'
> She puts her arm round my shoulder
> us guys do bro fist pump, fuck yeah brother we are getting lucky tonight
> walk couple blocks arms around each other singing bon jovi and foo fighter songs
> get to this guys place, he pours us some drinks
> room is spinning
> shits going down straight away
> she crawls over to him sits on his lap and they start kissing
> i like where this is going
> i go over rub her back and shoulders
> She pulls me down so I'm sitting right next to him
> she stretches out puts her legs on me
> naturally my hands go between her thighs
> takes turns kissing us guys
> our hands are all over her
> she opens her legs and I work my way to her pussy
> feel her up
> she lies back
> so its now just 2 sitting next to each other and a girl lying across us
> one leg on the floor, panties pulled aside so her pussy is fully exposed and both of us guys are exploring her
> slip her panties off
> we are almost fighting over her cunt
> both of us work a finger inside her
> finger bang her together, both get a bit too excited and she tells us to slow it down

1/5

i told her we could try whatever combo she was most comfortable with.

me

So I'm talking with this older milf who is probably 5/10 on Kik. She's a fuckin slut. She's all about being dominated and fucked hard. Her hubby doesn't do much and she's begging me to join. Trying to get her to myself first but not sure if she'll be down for that. So if we go into threesome what do I expect Sup Forumsros?

2/5
> pretty awesome but i got whiskey dick
> fuck
> she gets in between my legs gets my dick out
> I look like a shriveled up mess
> she doesn't care gets to work on me
> goes over and pulls his cock out, he's up and ready to go
> she sucks and faps us both
> spends more time on my dick, is trying real hard to kick start me but im feeling too much pressure to perform
> yeah it feels great, but I can't ignore a cock right next to me, and its putting me off
> am stressed- the more i wanna get it up the less its gonna happen
> no probs, ill just chill a bit, focus on something else
> we strip her off, lay her on the ground
> great body, cute little tits, she looks amazing
> i get between her legs, open them up and admire the sight
> get busy eating her out
> he kneels beside her head and facefucks her
> this is awesome af but a couple times i have to stop, am really spaced out and feel queasy
> im trying to fap myself hard but its just not working
> seeing her sucking on his boner makes me feel useless and under more pressure
> usually get hard 250 times a day, now im in this situation i cant get it up
> focus on getting her off, face buried in pussy
> she's got an amazing puffy cunt. A landing strip, little but of meat hanging out
> she's juicy, almost gushing
> tells me to get on top of her
> she wants the D
> i lie on her but nothing doing
> shes got her hands between my legs looking for a hard dick to grab hold of and slide into her
> ive just got my floppy peen flapping around
> how embarrassment
> try to stuff it in, almost get there but no, too much pressure
> says she'll help me get it up
> gets him naked and sits him on the sofa
> she stands in front of him, legs apart facing me as i sit on the floor
> she gets on the sofa and straddles his lap
> hes holding his dick still, she sinks down and impales herself on it
> has to work a little, but gets him balls deep
> shit, this is hardcore viewing
> and her face tells me, she's totally into it

her

3/5
> starts sliding up and down
> amazing watching her ride him
> says to me, 'bet this is getting you hard'
> kisses her own tits, Gives me a first class show
> i move in, want part of this
> kiss her
> then work my way down
> am actually in between his legs, resting my arms on this thighs but shes in between us so its not gay
> get as close as possible to her, put my hands on his knees for support
> suck her titties, shes going off
> work my way down to her stomach
> mouth near her pussy
> Lick her clit a bit
> conscious that there is a cock only an inch or two away so stay as far north as possible
> mostly focus on licking her, im starting to get hard so this is promising
> of us are real worked up
> I'm eating all over her puss now
> my tongue briefly connects with his dick a couple times. Not intentional, just happens as she bounces on him
> they stop moving and I take over really getting into her, just worshipping that pussy
> nibble chew suck all over her cunt and thighs
> im getting hot and bold put my tongue down flick around her hole
> which meant he was getting it from me too
> try see if I can stuff my tongue inside her alongside his cock
> yeah I know, weird thing to do
> lick up and down his shaft
> Give his balls some attention too
> then lick from his balls all the way up to her clit
> repeat x 50
> i think there was a point where it was less about them fucking and more about me going at them both with my mouth
> I've got my hard on going, my dicks finally in on this shit
> I don't mind if I'm tasting more of him than her, am just rolling with whatever happens
> she sits up a little and he slips out of her
> she holds his dick, points it towards me 'go on user, suck on it'
> fuck, why not
> lick the tip
> he puts his hands on my shoulders and massages, it drives me crazy
> i put my lips around him
> suck it
> bring my mouth forward and get as much of it in me as I can
> Cock filling my mouth while staring right at a pussy. Weird

wow!

4/5
> She is in between us so he and I can't see each other
> I don't care about shit anymore, its not what I planned but might as well run with it
> while she keeps his cock in place I give my first bj
> he's pumping his hips up meeting my mouth, things are starting to go off
> realise I've gone full gay
> not as bad as I thought it would be, doesn't taste bad at all. In fact doesn't taste like anything now I've cleaned all the pussy juice off it
> he's got his hands on my head trying to get me to speed up
> tell myself don't think about it, you don't know these people, none of your friends will find out
> take my mouth off him and bury my face in pussy
> she says 'nah nah nah you get back to him'
> OK then, no biggie
> do what I think is a pretty good porn star chick effort
> I've now got four hands holding onto my head helping me out
> mouth is sore, i need a break
> i sit back
> hold his dick up fap him and stuff it back in her
> my cock is up, watching them go I want in. I want to fuck her now, my turn
> she sits up again and holds his dick
> ok ill do it once more. I suck him again, just briefly, then lick her
> she says 'no get back to him'
> look up, see her staring at me, I suddenly feel real cold
> this hot chick has been watching me sucking cock
> uggh what am i doing to myself?
> tell her I'm starting to freak, I don't do gay, 'wtf have I done'
> They BOTH said keep going, she added 'this is SO hot to watch'
> I sit up get back to kissing her, put a hand on him and fap him a little
> he says 'dude, come on, PLEEEEEASE'
> OK just a little longer
> go face down in his lap again, get back to work
> His hands hold me down, he's getting rough
> something's changed in my head, dunno if its alcohol, regret or what
> seems I'm not all that keen on blowing this dude afterall

Yeah I got one. Probably pretty standard for people in relationships who don't set "boundaries" beforehand.

I remember a couple years ago I was dating this girl who thought she might be bi. She always had a crush on this petite Asian lesbo girl from highschool so we decided we'd do some kinda threesome thing where it's mostly just me and lesbo girl doing shit with my girl to see if she's "really into girls".

So she starts talking to the girl and basically comes right out with the idea. Turns out the girl liked her too, so it's on. We invite her over, all have some drinks, and just kinda enjoy the vibe. Eventually lesbo starts to get impatient and just blurts out "so are we gonna do anything like you guys talked about?", so we started with some small stuff. They kiss each other, I'm kinda joining in helping my girl get in the mood, etc.

Eventually we all have our clothes off and it seems like everything is going smooth. My girl is into it, lesbo chick is cool, basically watching IRL porn. Then the lesbo tells my girl they should start doing things for me. Initially I'm kinda hesitant because I figure this shit was for my girl, and I thought this girl was a lesbo. She winds up talking my girl into doing that porno "mouth on each side" blowjob thing, making out on my dick, shit is getting really hot. Eventually lesbo tells my girl "I want him to fuck me." I look at my girl and she's nodding like it's the hottest idea ever, so I decide fuck it why not. I end up fucking this girl and she's taking it like a champ, just slamming that tight little azn body on my cock like a pro. Eventually I pull out, cum on both girls, we all go to sleep in the bed.

Wake up next day, girl is gone, my girl is crying saying I "violated the relationship", and was insecure for weeks afterwards. We eventually broke up but the experience itself was pretty dope.

Your turn. Let's see if he was a chump to go nuts wild over Ariel.

5/5
> Chicken out and say 'nah, that's enough, let's do something else'
> feel regret and go to the toilet
> spend a few minutes in there looking at myself in mirror feeling like an idiot for getting so drunk and screwing up like this
> walk back out, they're fucking
> missionary on the floor
> I sit down and watch
> he's holding her down, pounding her hard and they're sucking each others faces
> she is wincing, sounds like she's borderline in pain
> yeah looks hot AF, ive got a great view of his cock sliding in and out of her but... can't explain it, I'm just not feeling it anymore
> sit and fap
> its a hot scene watching her get owned but im not in the mood, can't get back up
> sudden realisation that crossing the line was a big deal. Not sure if I'm dtf anymore
> i put my clothes on
> they pay no attention to me
> head to the door
> leave
> 20 mins later nearly home
> walk thru the park a block away from my flat
> NOW of all times I get wood again
> sit at the playground. Pull my dick out, it's raging hard
> firmer than its been in ages
> contemplate walking back, but nah too far
> fap myself, there and then, on the kids swing
> really hoping someone comes by, m or f don't care
> I'll offer them whatever they want
> start fantasizing about the dude, cum on the ground
> go home confused

So this happened last year. Its in my wankbank and gets pulled out all the time. Would love to relive the night, would totally do it properly. Do kick myself, sometimes think I should've taken it all the way and gone with whatever was gonna happen. Other times just cringe i did gay.

already posted mine above her!

Why

The

fuck

you

type

this

you

fucking

inbred

redditor

Well it doesn't seem like it was something YOU wanted. It was something SHE wanted. For some it can be a blast. I think, personally, i can only do it with someone neither of us knows or will run into again. I would just meet someone for the sole purpose of having an MFM, get him tested for STD's, meet at bar for drinks or somewhere for dinner to see if the chemistry is right between all 3 of us, then take it from there.

Sorry you had a bad experience tho

Shit my bad. I got lost in the stories. Yeah you're much better.

youre way hotter than her. no whiteknight shit either.

Threesomes are always kind of cuckold situations there are two people that are really into each other and then an extra person

Idk I’ve had one threesome and one group sex experience and I think one on one sex is way better

yeah but i thought i could show him up thats the main reason i did it was to feed my dumb ass ego

is only smellz

yeah sure, pretty fucked up m8

I would post the viedo of it but i deleted it and all the pictures i took. they made me sick... I have had other 3 somes that ended way better. Most women i just have to talk to and they ask how big husband is and they want to instantly

For the BBC? Would she be equally interested in a BWC or any race? I would find something she would enjoy more. Unless it's strictly an interest in BBC. Kind of nasty tho, no offense to blacks

imgur.com/CYnNv9v

Gf is severly bipolar. Sexual addiction is a side effect of that. Inb4 shes a whore. That could be the case as well. Anyways, found out a few months ago that she carried on a 3 year affair with my father. She apologized profusely and told me she broke it off 2 years ago. The idea to me was fucking hot, have always been into cuck shit, plus the thought had crossed my mind when theyd go shopping together alone. figured it was just my sick fetish looking for things that arent there. So rather than get mad, I encouraged her to start it back up. Figure this is my best shot to actually live out my fantasy seeing as shes with someone that im not worried about her leaving me for. I dont watch or anything, thatd be a step too far, but i do set up a cam in my house and go "run errands". Might end badly someday, but she wasnt somebody i really ever had plans of staying with forever. shit at telling stories, but if anyone has questions, ask.

use xanax

Though I shouldve known something was up in hindsight. especially when she started swallowing out of the blue. my father trained her to do that. they did light bdsm shit i guess. improved my blowjobs immensly lol

I had a MMF with a coworker and one of her male friends, i was really excited since i was into her at that time, but scared at the same time since it would be my first time on a 3some.
When we were on it, he would insist it was normal to touch each other dicks when we were fucking her so i let him do it.
He even tried to give me a blowjob, but that was just too much and i refused.
Later on i found out he was bi and was into me.
On the other side, she thought we were both closed faggots and ruined whatever chances i had to be with her (which was for the best tho, any chick who is into MMF isn't relationship worthy).

I remember watching a show or movie once where this happened. Except the wife fucked the guest all weekend long while the husband had to sit around the house and listen to it.

I dunno if this qualifies but
> be me meet milf/gran off craigy
> she in her 50's 6'3, 270
>ridiculously huge breasts
>find out she is an aquarius, and im a cap so we get along pretty well, talk after the intimacies
>week later contacts me
> says she has a friend coming who is younger, 5'10 185 or something in her 40s, redhead
>texts me pic of friend
>low quality but still diamonds at the possibility of my first threesome
>an hour before i head over to her place which is a bit out of the way, exit 54 or whatever compared to my exit 7, she cancels saying the friend cancelled on her at the last minute
> hasnt contacted me since
Tl;dr missed out on a massive threesome because of some milfs friend cancelling at the last min

A female co worker that I had sex with fair amount of times (kind of a friends with benefits thing) talked me into doing a threesome with me/her and a black co worker.

When it went down , she's jerking us both on her knees and my dick isn't getting hard. So she continues on with him and by the time I get my dick ready to go, she's already getting nailed by the dude.

I just put my clothes back on and left. Was a pretty bizarre experience.

I surprised my gf having one when she was drunk

Nobody interested? I cant greentext, but cmon. i literally have no one i can talk to about this other than you guys

very interested here, please greentext

Yeah go for it. Am interested. Just a lot happening itt. Lots to read.

I skipped senior prom to go to a party, having gone to junior prom and being bored out of my fucking mind.

The party's at this huge house that was some guy's parents' lake house. It's get to be about 4 am and people are starting to find places to pass out. My friend and I find a spot between the wall of a room and this giant wooden bed; one of those ancient ones that has room under it for hope chests and shit.

This cute sophomore girl we've talked to a few times is under the bed with a friend and starts talking to us and being flirty as fuck. Long story short, she starts giving my friend a blowjob. I figure I'm not going to get any, so I just close my eyes and try to get some sleep. Eventually, I hear her say, "Hey, user, are you awake?" I nod yes, and she starts pulling my pants down.

I got a sloppy seconds blowjob. It was my first sexual experience, and all I could think about was that this hot girl sucking me still had my friend's cum in her mouth and it was getting all over my dick. I didn't say hard very long and she gave up.

I didn't talk to her the rest of the school year out of embarrassment.

Four years later, she and my friend got married. I see them at least once a month, and I still feel awkward as fuck talking to her.

This did not hurt you at all emotionally? Fucking hell, that's honestly rough.
Are you trying to have a 3way with your father?
Did you ask her how it all started?