Asian girls

asian girls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=830PhCOHeB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are there any good chink fap sites that don't have stupid fucking blurry vaginas making the same high pitched sqeeks over and over?

big tiddy asians=best asians

I love this girl

Nooo don't force opinions on others user I like small titties

Come now you wouldn't say no to this, would you?

She fucking pretty but I don't want to get killed by a boob swing XD no if they were smaller then yes

Fuck. Would smash and not pull out

>Not wanting to get killed by titties
Gay

bump

Rate. What to know what you think of her

Who is she?

no more spooky pussie please

yeah that´s very gay.

Did somebody say asian girls?

Harriet Sugarcookie

whats your problem dude? go away

Yick, yuck, what the fuck?

mor pls

I'm just posting asian girls bro

Asian not paki, you britbong

South Asian doesn't count.

Asian≠Asian

>implying indian girls aren't asian

In not that they're not from Asia

It's that they're not people

your new waifu

McFucking kill yourself, Pajeet.

Impregnate just to keep her around

I'm not into bestiality m8

This is where I'd say something witty to an internet stranger in order to make myself feel like I'm not an absolute disappointment, but the influx of street-shitting punjabis and the cock-licker that keeps posting them has rustled my jimmies. Have some more sweet tits instead.

I'm still no less interested in asians or anal. Try harder.

post moar asian bushes, that's one of their best features

Worst ass of 2018

How about no, but thank you for your suggestion.

你会怎么做?

Mmm, like 'em skinny...

What in Davy Jones’ locker did ye just bark at me, ye scurvy bilgerat? I’ll have ye know I be the meanest cutthroat on the seven seas, and I’ve led numerous raids on fishing villages, and raped over 300 wenches. I be trained in hit-and-run pillaging and be the deadliest with a pistol of all the captains on the high seas. Ye be nothing to me but another source o’ swag. I’ll have yer guts for garters and keel haul ye like never been done before, hear me true. You think ye can hide behind your newfangled computing device? Think twice on that, scallywag. As we parley I be contacting my secret network o’ pirates across the sea and yer port is being tracked right now so ye better prepare for the typhoon, weevil. The kind o’ monsoon that’ll wipe ye off the map. You’re sharkbait, fool. I can sail anywhere, in any waters, and can kill ye in o’er seven hundred ways, and that be just with me hook and fist. Not only do I be top o’ the line with a cutlass, but I have an entire pirate fleet at my beck and call and I’ll damned sure use it all to wipe yer arse off o’ the world, ye dog. If only ye had had the foresight to know what devilish wrath your jibe was about to incur, ye might have belayed the comment. But ye couldn’t, ye didn’t, and now ye’ll pay the ultimate toll, you buffoon. I’ll shit fury all over ye and ye’ll drown in the depths o’ it. You’re fish food now.

and eczema...

>How about no
what do you mean no, are you a faggot or something

For the love of everything holy,who is this user?

I need to know.............for science.

It's been mentioned, friend. She's Harriet SugarCookie

>doesn't even go past the head
worthless

there are a few young indian women in my office, it's like they're all in competition for whose ass can induce the most erections just walking by. indian brappers are on another level

Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe go fuck yourself, buddy.

THANK YOU KIND SIR

I knew it

Shaved is love. Shaved is life. If I wanted a mouthful of sweaty hair, I'd eat out her armpit.
>inb4 "that's my fetish!"

Can we get some more Indian goddesses in here? I must worship

It's from squatting down to shit on the street so often. It leaves their butts looking so fine

The constant asshole clenching from the non-stop diarrhea-inducing curry-based diet probably does wonders too.

Now the official thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=830PhCOHeB0

PLEASE more asians with pig tails and pony tails. legit goddess tier of all females on the earth.

This is officially an hot auntie thread

shaved is shit-tier

oh yes
hindu pop music playlist initiated