This aired on american television

This aired on american television

Hot
post more

>watching reality TV

jesus christ between this an jessica jones can anyone seriously deny the jews are pushing interracial cuckolding

>liberals get called "cucks" so much they literally develop the fetish.

Meme magic.

Yes I know. This is also all you fault that this has happen.

really makes you meme

What show is that?

This. Kek wills it.

wtf I love america now

What show?

kek. she is clearly not into it and doing it as a fuck you to the white guy and he is like whatever. reminds of times when dumb bitches fuck clearly dangerous men as a fuck you to daddy and end up stuck with the results

That chick is way hot

>liberals
More like the american population in general

They already had it to begin with

Literally one of the worst YTW episodes

You mad white boi

I've never seen this show before besides this wemb and the vertical of this scene and the one before it (I'm assuming). So, is this guy actually a cuck or is he just so fucking beta that he pretends to be into it so his bitch doesn't leave him for the nigger?

This aired on american television.

It almost didn't though, because the NBC guy thought there was too much asscrack. Fuller jokingly suggested to cover them with blood, and the guy said it would be perfect.

You yankees have fucked up priorities.

im a worm!
oh the cage!
the cage!

me on the right

Reminder

he's mostly just clueless

I loved that shot. I wish the skin looked bit more like wings.

>we

So, how long has he been alive? He talks like he was there from the start, but I doubt he's even 20.

Link to the full study?

Clueless on what? That his wife hates and is using him? Is he rich or something?

And on a saturday morning, nonetheless.

fuck why is this so hot?

Is he a muslim?
I guess that would be more fitting to french TV.

This is their way of "integrating" the races together for a single race once the NWO takes over senpai.

'You're the Worst'

Jessica Jones dated a nigger in comics though.

Looks like that guy not giving a fuck is ruining the experience for that fat cunt. Way to go.

>user still doesn't realize the original cuckposters were just memeing their fetish into public consciousness

What show is this? I want to see it now

I'm pretty sure you can show whatever you want on cable channels, but you still have to get the people who own and operate the channel to greenlight it which depends on what audience they want to cater to.

And generally content like this is pushed to late slots. FX and AMC are some of the only non-premium channels I know of that will do this kind of stuff. Comedy Central too I guess.

I remember several years ago, I can't remember what channel it was on, but they showed Saving Private Ryan completely uncensored a few times over the course of a few days. There's also the times when Cartoon Network aired Miyazaki movies uncensored, and it wasn't even on Adult Swim.

>all these threads and nobody has posted a link where the vid has sound

this is LITERALLY worse than that fucking UK show

instant dropped

> MRW being cucked by a nigger becomes mainstream

What's the name?

What movie?

Poor mans Lexi Belle.

Guess Who's Coming to Dinner (1967)

they've been pushing BM/WF relationships in tv and movies for years now. i honestly don't know if it's working, but they're trying to normalize it as much as possible.

it's amazing how much it's shoved down our throats these days. even commercials which used to be 99% white families 50 years ago are now filled with minority & interracial couples. that type of conditioning is more subtle than shit like in OP, but still very prevalent.

she is mostly white

>"Expertly balancing character growth against edgy humor, season two of You're the Worst elevates the show's excellent writing and talented cast to a new level."[20]

How can white men even compete?

the entire point of this scene is that the wife is a bitch who manipulates her husband into letting her fuck guys against her husband's objections. its not pro cuck at all

The guy in the show isn't a liberal at all though; he's just a conservative libertarian rich successful banker who can't please his wife with his small white penis

You know Jessica Jones was based on a comic right

>Western men encourage their wives to cheat on them and cuck them
>Muslim men literally stone their wives to death if they ever catch wind of them cheating

hmm really makes you think

I don't remember how I felt about this shit when I was a leftist

How do you liberals and leftists feel about this? Are you in denial? Do you go lalalala about your true place in your "revolution"?

and yet under threat of stoning to death women still cheat
relly makes you think...

Which episode is this?

>Jessica Jones (TV series)
>Created by Melissa Rosenberg

>Jessica Jones
>Brian Michael Bendis (writer)
>Brian Michael Bendis was born on August 18, 1967 in Cleveland, Ohio to a Jewish-American family.

ralely mdae me tihnk

because i want to be in the middle instead :3

sharia law when?

are you a sissy?

my gf has small tits and is too poor to buy lingerie

post pics of her itty bitties plus her pusy pls

Who the fuck is jessica jones? She isn't popular enough to have her own show. She only got a show because she as a black bf. The very first episode has an interracial sex scene and the show is very clearly aimed at young women.

if you want me to be

Is that interracial?
What is world coming to?
We need Trump.
Trump please outlaw this atrocity.
And make anime real again.
Thank you.

post pics of the hole you want me to fuck