New rate me thread-

New rate me thread-

Im only 165 lbs, with 38DDD

I LOVE WEED SO HIGH

I really like your body type so 8/10 for me.

More?

i need to see your asshole first

Do this so we can better evaluate your assets.
Thanks for your collaboration.

Here

10/10 I'd eat your ass

closeup of your 165lb pussy please! i am so high i will get off immediately and post results

Anyway, I was in the last thread
How about rolling over on you back locking your legs behind your head and giving us a pic of you pussy spread in this position

Would you sit on my back and ride me like a horse on fours?
If so, 1000/10

have a dildo to play with??

ass with legs? from behind

what city are you near?

Rape play pls
Do some role play

more like this but clearer please

Being fat is a terrible personal choice. But, being on weed makes you lazy. And hungry. So, it's to be expected. You are a weak person.

Squeeze your tit/pull your nipple pls

Kill yourself

7/10 Would turn into slam piggy and fuck life's frustrations out on your ass

165? maybe in kilograms

I have a big dildo too big for my pussy

Youre first then:)

Pull and twist your nipple

yeaaa that's 165kg not 165lbs lmao

If you're what's in OP's picture, you're on your way first. Type 2 diabetes, congestive heart failure, respiratory problems, destroyed joints... you're killing yourself. And that's not a bad thing.

You must be really short

Got kik?

Can you kiss your toes for me babe?

>pretending to care about health
Do you give your drinking friends speeches on how they are poisoning themselves and killing their liver?

I want to eat all of it

My friends barely drink. Next question, fatty? Better calm down. You KNOW you're at risk for high blood pressure.

>Im only 165 lbs
Maybe if your 4'3

hmmh nothing is more sexy then stretching a tight pussy up to my dicksize. let's begin with some lube and something smaller like a brushhandle until you reach the dildosize.

i bet she justifies her state of living in the same way as she justifies being fat. I bet money her house is a fucking state and she owns a pet rat or something.

Please lube up and use toy

Will you answer your kik

Yes, because true friends can say almost anything to each other and do not fear confrontation.

Also not the other user. I'm old and saw many of my male/female/undecided peers go down that road and not come back.

Do what you want, but no fair ever lying to yourself.

If you don't ditch that shit when you are young the rest of your life will suck and get drastically worse over time. You don't feel like shit, yet...

t.former obeest who thanks /fit/ for never sugar-coating anything.